Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cody

Options
  • 27-07-2019 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭

Best manager yet, would he have been successful at anything else other than managing Kilkenny? Never got drawn into mumbo jumbo or image like so many in top level hurling, great example of substance over style.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

Best manager yet, would he have been successful at anything else other than managing Kilkenny? Never got drawn into mumbo jumbo or image like so many in top level hurling, great example of substance over style.

Greatest GAA manager by a country mile and i say that as someone whos county has been on the receiving end of many a defeat from his teams. Absolute class. I think though some of the supporters there take him for granted. When he goes Kilkenny hurling will never get near the level it got it to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Shame there isn't a sports or GAA forum where you could get a great appreciation thread going. Personally, believe it or not, I don't know who he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭ontheditch2

Shame there isn't a sports or GAA forum where you could get a great appreciation thread going. Personally, believe it or not, I don't know who he is.

You've obviously never played golf

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod

Moving to GAA, read the charter before posting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement