Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sofafactory.ie

Options
  • 24-07-2019 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone ever bought anything from sofafactory.ie?

I'm looking at buying a sofa bed and there is one that I have spotted and I would like to know how reliable they are? Basically are the rpodcuts of good quality or will the sofa delivered be nothing like what the picture looks like?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭antiskeptic

Hi,

Has anyone ever bought anything from sofafactory.ie?

I'm looking at buying a sofa bed and there is one that I have spotted and I would like to know how reliable they are? Basically are the rpodcuts of good quality or will the sofa delivered be nothing like what the picture looks like?

Thanks

Bought a sofa and chair from them. Top quality inside and out if a bit on the pricey side. That was 20 years ago though and a lot can change in 20 years.

Advertisement