Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Vote in for Gertie. We need to sort that out then look into Henry tomorrow.

you wont be here tomorrow bud :) enjoy the deadroom Joker!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    you wont be here tomorrow bud :) enjoy the deadroom Joker!!!

Now that’s funny!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d38af463961564d458497f0&rid=giphy.gif

Orla WW wrote: »
    Are we really sure Conor is good?

50/50 on him at the mo.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Frank, while I’m convinced Gertie is lying without a counter claim killing the joker is the smart move.
    Why are you convinced it’s not Henry?

I’m switching my vote to Jake at the moment

Now that’s funny!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d38af463961564d458497f0&rid=giphy.gif

You are literally contributing nothing.

If you were in any way worried the village were lynching you as a villager, you'd be crying bloody murder. You're the Joker my dude.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    So Gertie, you refute this ? You didnt lose a power ?

I got a message saying that someone had stolen something from me. That can only be my ability to bodyguard which I presume I won't have tonight

Conor WW wrote: »
    Frank, while I’m convinced Gertie is lying without a counter claim killing the joker is the smart move.
    Why are you convinced it’s not Henry?

I’m switching my vote to Jake at the moment

Don’t let them pocket you con.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Wait where did the idea come from that we have the kill rate tomorrow if we kill the joker in Jake? There's still Harley quinn to do his killing so there will still be two kills. We need to lynch Gertie to confirm a number of theories. Sticking with Gertie.

Frank WW wrote: »
    So Gertie, you refute this ? You didnt lose a power ?

I got a message saying that someone had stolen something from me. That can only be my ability to bodyguard which I presume I won't have tonight
    And how do you think Holly could steal it if she wasn't Catwoman?

There is the thing of catch a wolf kill a wolf and Gertie is a wolf!

Frank’s argument is strong though.

I’d like to hear why he think Henry is innocent

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    Wait where did the idea come from that we have the kill rate tomorrow if we kill the joker in Jake? There's still Harley quinn to do his killing so there will still be two kills. We need to lynch Gertie to confirm a number of theories. Sticking with Gertie.

Finally some good advice.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

As batman has now claimed, I feel like I can properly reveal myself. I was hesitating on doing this because I wasn't sure how to reveal all my info.

I am Commissioner Gordon, the bodyguard. I protected frank last night, hence why I was so chipper this morning and so angry when I got called poison ivy afterwards. I did Wendy on night1.

I don't know what to make of the 3way that myself holly and Doris are in. Doris apparently peeked villager, holly uncountered Catwoman and me as BG. Either there's been some silly buggers played with Batman's group of 3 or else that peek on Doris is not legit.

But that's where I'm at right now. I didn't want to come out because I'm so much more valuable hidden but I have to try and stop my mislynch. I just hope I havent left it too late

There are a few things bugging me about your reveal, not least your reluctance to respond to a few questions I have posed (edit I see one response below). Holly has , as far as i can remember, mostly answered my questions.

Why did you reveal on thread that you protected me this morning ? If it was from the wolves, the SK didn't know it. Ive pretty much released most the information I can at this stage, so maybe the wolves wouldnt of wanted to have a go for me tomorrow. In fact, this post was effectively giving me a death sentence as both baddies can decide if they want to kill me. Suppose if they both accidently do it, thats a win of sorts . .
    Idle speculation that orla may be Harley quin and as part of being converted on night 1, was protected too

That is kind of wolfy play to be honest. Throwing out "idle speculation" when there is so much in the melting pot.

Guys I was starting to look through Wendys ISOs last night and she had Holly and Conor as very strong wolf leans. I trust Wendys judgement, but havent had the time to look through it.

Its a vote on Jake or Gertie tonight. Anywhere else is suspect. If Gertie shows up bad/good it actually may tell us alot about the alliegances but I have had 3 children hanging off me for the last 30 mins so my heads a bit fried trying to keep up.

How do you know Harley can still kill without the Joker?

Henry digging at straws again. Desperate to prove he’s not the joker. Too late bud.

There is a chance that Harley might not be able to kill without Joker but I doubt it

There is zero chance for harley to win then if the joker is dead. So why would the game be designed that way?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Conor WW wrote: »

I’d like to hear why he think Henry is innocent

You see, its posts like this that can set off my warning lights . .

I said that I have good reason to believe that its most likely Jake. You have trusted everything else I have said, why would I reveal potential secrets I have on thread ? Is my word not enough ?

If Wendy was onto something then you, Holly and Jake are 3 of our baddies . . I hope other villagers look into Wendys ISOs when I am gone . .

We have a seer who can still reveal some information. Neither you or I know for certain if Gertie is lieing , but we know that we have at worst a 50/50 chance of hitting the joker tonight. You having a massive thirst for Gertie is understandable, but again it has a few warning flags for me . .

No one has countered her. She is most likely Catwoman.

I believe that holly is Catwoman more than you've been peeked as the last nrv

Henry digging at straws again. Desperate to prove he’s not the joker. Too late bud.

Digging at straws? Okay....

The only way to prove I'm not the Joker is to kill you and prove you are... Or kill me and prove I'm not. My preference is to keep me in the game and not mislynch me...

There is zero chance for harley to win then if the joker is dead. So why would the game be designed that way?

That's a fair point.

• Advertisement

Back on Gertie, catch a wolf kill a wolf

No one has countered her. She is most likely Catwoman.

I believe that holly is Catwoman more than you've been peeked as the last nrv
    So then me and clodagh are in on it together? I suppose that's plausible. But it's a BIG gamble if one of us dies and flips bad. The other is guaranteed to be bad then too and will be swiftly taken down by the village. And it was a forced role reveal, not a peek. I was instructed by the mods what to post after I was chosen.

I have 1 kid put to bed myself frank and one more to go waiting for bedtime stories while I nurse the last 10% of phone battery.

The idle speculation is intended as discussion for another day... But I may not get another day to talk about it. Just a theory I had that I would like people to remember if I'm gone

I've had enough now for the night.

I've said my piece and given my opinions. Jake is the best option.

If I'm gone when I log back on.

Jake
    Gertie
    Doris
    Clodagh
    Holly

are my reads for baddies.

Brendan needs to be looked at. He came out with a claim with no further input or info when he was potentially on the chopping block.

Good luck village. Don't fck it up pls.

So then me and clodagh are in on it together? I suppose that's plausible. But it's a BIG gamble if one of us dies and flips bad. The other is guaranteed to be bad then too and will be swiftly taken down by the village. And it was a forced role reveal, not a peek. I was instructed by the mods what to post after I was chosen.

So you say

Digging at straws? Okay....

The only way to prove I'm not the Joker is to kill you and prove you are... Or kill me and prove I'm not. My preference is to keep me in the game and not mislynch me...

I’d vote kill you.

I’d vote kill you.

However I’m going for Gertie tonight.

Frank, i do trust you but you’ve said yourself there’s a chance it’s henry.

In my mind there’s no way Gerties claim is real so she’s a wolf, end of

This makes sense to me

• Advertisement

I’d vote kill you.

yet you're not. you're going gertie, even though you know that i'm the joker!

you're proving the point i made earlier. if you kill me, you're the next target and die.

so you have to leave me alive...

Checkmate buddy. CHECKMATE

Advertisement