Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did something really stupid

Options
  • 24-07-2019 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Not looking for advice

Got caught over the weekend drink driving i know i shouldnt have feel sick to the stomach over it guard behind was pulling into estate keep going till i pulled into drive way.

Got arrested blew enough to be given 6 month on spot ban but guard let me go and said they would be writing to me as he wanted to talk to super about dangerous driving so don't know what any of this mean
    Haven't told oh yet as relationship has been on and off over last year she doesn't stay full time

As said i know it was completely stupid thing and feel really sick over it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

So what are you looking for?.?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Emmersonn

Ignore the troll :P

Emmersonn wrote: »
    Ignore the troll :P

Ah I love a good troll

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭LastStop

So what are you looking for?.?

Sometimes its just needed to put these things into the ether.

LastStop wrote: »
    Sometimes its just needed to put these things into the ether.

Ether???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭Mongfinder General

George2121 wrote: »
    Not looking for advice

Got caught over the weekend drink driving i know i shouldnt have feel sick to the stomach over it guard behind was pulling into estate keep going till i pulled into drive way.

Got arrested blew enough to be given 6 month on spot ban but guard let me go and said they would be writing to me as he wanted to talk to super about dangerous driving so don't know what any of this mean
    Haven't told oh yet as relationship has been on and off over last year she doesn't stay full time

If you'd kept going, opened your hall door and necked a a Jameson or two quickly you might have stood a better chance

If you'd kept going, opened your hall door and necked a a Jameson or two quickly you might have stood a better chance

I always keep a bottle in the car as soon as I get out I down it..... Excuse me have you had a drink in the last 20 well yes I have I just downed this.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭cute geoge

If a guard follows you into your yard ,all you need to do is bolt for the house .Once you are inside the guards can not touch you once you kindly ask them to leave you property

I did something stupid once.... I didn't do the stupid again because then what sort of stupid would I've been.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭wally1990

George2121 wrote: »
    Not looking for advice

Was the guard wearing his hat?

:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement