Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Again I point to Tegans first post,

How does he know Eva isn't a wolf she could well be, but there has to be 1 or 2 wolfs on the wagon.

How could you know this, we dont have Evas alightment if she is a wolf, hardly going to be 1 or 2 wolfs on that wagon.

15 minutes before lynch the 2 post things going nuts on thread but they are turning off, why cause they most likely dont give a fiddlers about the results.

ewan, eva, orla in the running

last post was quoting themseleves to show me how wrong i was but hasn't come back with that, even though they have been on thread since

Hasn't come back on what?

You're making no sense. This is a game and I want having fun with your accusations so I switched off. Tough.

I'm trying not to tunnel you but you're making it really difficult. Come up with something new other than your imaginary, "tegan 100 percent knew eva is not a wolf" and I'll discuss it.

I'm done explaining my posts to you over and over.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Hey Gertie, want to weigh in on this? Looks like we were vote buddies. How do you find Orlas accusation?

You're really going all out to engage with me Frank :)

I suppose one of ye could be a wolf

I wouldn't rule out both of ye

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Again I point to Tegans first post,

How does he know Eva isn't a wolf she could well be, but there has to be 1 or 2 wolfs on the wagon.

How could you know this, we dont have Evas alightment if she is a wolf, hardly going to be 1 or 2 wolfs on that wagon.

15 minutes before lynch the 2 post things going nuts on thread but they are turning off, why cause they most likely dont give a fiddlers about the results.

ewan, eva, orla in the running

last post was quoting themseleves to show me how wrong i was but hasn't come back with that, even though they have been on thread since

Fiona my reading of Tegan saying I wasn’t a wolf was more her clearing me in her own head of being Harley after doing an ISO of me. She was right that there was a wagon forming on me tonight and when it was brought to attention and with me posting on thread it dissipated.

Who are the two you’re referring to when saying they went nuts on thread 15 minutes before lynch?

I said wagonomics is a thing, but people randomly saying there is wolves on this wagon or that wagon is nothing.

There might be there might but its no analysis.

Actually need to look at Gertie who popped up with it early too

Wagonomics ?

Yes, I am the one who brought the hashtag to you guys :)

We need a confirmed dead wolf to really make it play

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Ewan WW: Angus WW, Wendy WW,Henry WW, Abigail WW, Desmond WW, eva ww, Phil WW, Fiona ww
    Orla WW: steve ww, Holly WW, Gertrude WW, Frank WW, Jake WW
    Desmond WW: Liam WW, Clodagh WW, Brendan WW
    Eva WW: Doris WW, Conor WW
    Frank WW: Orla WW
    Liam WW: Riona ww
    Conor WW: Barbara WW
    Wendy WW: Ewan WW
    Fiona WW: Tegan WW

Ok so first thoughts on the wagons.

I don't like Phil, Jake and Conor voting late and not announcing their votes. I get business but it just seems dodgy.

Clodagh's vote is questionable at the moment so I'm going to leave it to one side.

Orla voting off wagon looks wolfy initially, but you have to think a wolf self presses onto Ewan so I think it's more villagey than anything tbh.

Tegan's vote however has a lot of red flags tbh.

Voting off wagon onto someone not really in the running for lynching is a bit dodgy. I know you can have these suspicions sometimes but it is always townier to be on board one of the main wagons. Pick a side, don't hedge.

Ewan's vote is nonsense, but typical of his play throughout, plus he's flipped village now anyways.

Babs looking around for a wagon and ending up on an outlier is dodgy too.

That's initial thoughts, if I get time I'll go through top wagons before the munch in the morning.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Fiona my reading of Tegan saying I wasn’t a wolf was more her clearing me in her own head of being Harley after doing an ISO of me. She was right that there was a wagon forming on me tonight and when it was brought to attention and with me posting on thread it dissipated.

Who are the two you’re referring to when saying they went nuts on thread 15 minutes before lynch?

Sorry that should be 2nd

As in the 2nd post I quoted, she wasn't arsed about the lynch, which doesn't seem very villagery to me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Good Night

a4c274f4a6a9700d-600x400.jpg

I said wagonomics is a thing, but people randomly saying there is wolves on this wagon or that wagon is nothing.

There might be there might but its no analysis.

Actually need to look at Gertie who popped up with it early too

Well that's not wagonomics, that's just general thoughts.

I agree with you on that sentiment.

Someone saying 'oh there's likely wolves on the top wagon' is as pointless as me stripping and running down the main street of my town shouting Fiona is a wolf.

Wendy WW wrote: »

Voting off wagon onto someone not really in the running for lynching is a bit dodgy. I know you can have these suspicions sometimes but it is always townier to be on board one of the main wagons. Pick a side, don't hedge.

This annoys me, but maybe I'm just cranky tonight.

I think fiona is wolfy. I voted for fiona. Ewans posts prior to lynch didn't make him wolfier in my eyes.

I'll continue to vote for who I think is wolfiest. Sorry not sorry.

Maybe I just need to turn this off tonight.

Wagonomics ?

Yes, I am the one who brought the hashtag to you guys :)

We need a confirmed dead wolf to really make it play

Yeah generally, but you can discern some information from outliers as well imo

• Advertisement

Well that's not wagonomics, that's just general thoughts.

I agree with you on that sentiment.

Someone saying 'oh there's likely wolves on the top wagon' is as pointless as me stripping and running down the main street of my town shouting Fiona is a wolf.

It was an observation.

You only have to look at the last big game that was played. On Day 1, Gabriel wolf was in the lead wagons and it was manic. He was just about saved from the lynch and at the time, I also said that with the action that was in play on thread, it was likely there was a wolf in amongst the lead wagons.

I was right and I was promptly killed by the wolves.

So um, yeah. If there is a wolf in there, I'm probably dead lol

Before I go:

N0 abi village
    N1 wendy village

Over and out kids.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

What is the obsession with bandwagons.

Like do people think wolfs are just jumping on random wagons and for what gain.

The only reason a wolf gets on a wagon is to save a buddy maybe and even at that they will usually have some reasoning for the vote of another person.

We dont even know the roles of people who are up for lynching it could well have been 3 villagers tonight,

Saying there is likely a wolf on one of the wagons means nothing more then half the players were on someone over 3 votes odds are there is a wolf there but it tells us nothing more then any random list of players you could generate that contains half the players.

Wagonomics is a thing but not only we have more information.

A wolf voting on a bandwagon makes them blend in and stay hidden longer which is why I do think in Ewan and my votes is wolves

th?id=OIP.N52Ieb0v02Y8ADwqlZOF5AHaF7&pid=Api&P=0&w=203&h=163

Now again good night

Yeah generally, but you can discern some information from outliers as well imo

I concur with your assessment of the offwagon votes and the late no comment voters. Phil, Conor definitely getting an odd look there. Riona, babs too

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

You're really going all out to engage with me Frank :)

It’s hard to make friends here Gertie. :(

Frank WW wrote: »
    It’s hard to make friends here Gertie. :(

Kill wolves. Make friends :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I don't like Phil, Jake and Conor voting late and not announcing their votes. I get business but it just seems dodgy.

Clodagh's vote is questionable at the moment so I'm going to leave it to one side.

Orla voting off wagon looks wolfy initially, but you have to think a wolf self presses onto Ewan so I think it's more villagey than anything tbh.

Ewan's vote is nonsense, but typical of his play throughout, plus he's flipped village now anyways.

Babs looking around for a wagon and ending up on an outlier is dodgy too.

That's initial thoughts, if I get time I'll go through top wagons before the munch in the morning.

Let's just get a counter wagon going at least, this just feels wrong. It's been gradually building since yesterday and some of those on board are seemingly ignoring today completely to jump on.

I propose Ewan.

Vote cast for Ewan.
    Conor or clodagh, i think Ewan is a bit twtbaw
    I've got till 8.30 to change my vote as I'm gonna be AFK for the lynch.

I know what you're saying re: Ewan but it's all a bit yuck tbh.

And now he genies when I mention getting people voting for him...

If you had of joined me instead of ignoring what i said, i wouldn't be an outlier.

It was an observation.

You only have to look at the last big game that was played. On Day 1, Gabriel wolf was in the lead wagons and it was manic. He was just about saved from the lynch and at the time, I also said that with the action that was in play on thread, it was likely there was a wolf in amongst the lead wagons.

I actually think on reflection Orla is probably village. I wouldn't lynch there tomorrow anyways. Not self pressing when she's the counter wagon says to me she's village, for now at least I guess

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

It was an observation.

Thats not what you said tonight you said there is a wolf in the wagons for sure.

There was about 3 wagons you could only name 2.

And the chances are if there is a few wagons which contain a high percentage of the players there will be a wolf on 1

Its just obvious numbers wise

And using it to say you might be munched tonight come off it

If you had of joined me instead of ignoring what i said, i wouldn't be an outlier.

I didn't ignore it I ran out of time and Ewan was stinking up the place as a wolf for me.

Just vote observations atm, not sure I can draw any definitive conclusions yet.

Phil, Jake, Conor need more scrutiny tomorrow based off their votes though imo.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Wendy I'd be interested in ISO of Steve and Liam tomorrow if your feeling lively. I'm off to bed, I've started Liam, I'll finish tomorrow hopefully

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Wendy I'd be interested in ISO of Steve and Liam tomorrow if your feeling lively. I'm off to bed, I've started Liam, I'll finish tomorrow hopefully

Yeah sure. I'm here all night so if I get time I'll fire them out.

Steve's absence today after being weird day 0 is concerning me.

I actually think on reflection Orla is probably village. I wouldn't lynch there tomorrow anyways. Not self pressing when she's the counter wagon says to me she's village, for now at least I guess

Well Ewan was a villager and if Orla is one too, then there are no wolves in the vocalized leading wagons.
    I didn't even really know Des was a wagon until after the fact and the Eva one had more or less fizzled. Could be just all villagers trying to sort out the confusion sown by Ewan

Yeah sure. I'm here all night so if I get time I'll fire them out.

Steve's absence today after being weird day 0 is concerning me.

Steve voted particularly early too

Thats not what you said tonight you said there is a wolf in the wagons for sure.

There was about 3 wagons you could only name 2.

And the chances are if there is a few wagons which contain a high percentage of the players there will be a wolf on 1

Its just obvious numbers wise

And using it to say you might be munched tonight come off it

You ever tried a double bluff ?

And there really only was 2 wagons. The Eva wagon had fizzled and the Des wagon appeared out of nowhere from a couple of shady types. Ewan and Orla were the only wagons

Hopefully we get a new Isla tomorrow

Doris voted at 10.15
    Steve at 10.11

Very early votes

Well Ewan was a villager and if Orla is one too, then there are no wolves in the vocalized leading wagons.
    I didn't even really know Des was a wagon until after the fact and the Eva one had more or less fizzled. Could be just all villagers trying to sort out the confusion sown by Ewan

Yeah you see that's my problem with Ewan, he gave wolves such an easy wagon to jump on.

They won't all be there though, highly unlikely all three would pile on.

I'd say 2 at absolute max, and if Orla is village another one there.

If Orla is a wolf there's your outlier vote I guess

Hopefully we get a new Isla tomorrow

Just noticed they didn't vote either, but there was no shot from deadshot

• Advertisement

You ever tried a double bluff ?

And there really only was 2 wagons. The Eva wagon had fizzled and the Des wagon appeared out of nowhere from a couple of shady types. Ewan and Orla were the only wagons

Id agree, Liam insinuated he'd vote me, Brendan was unexpected completely and Clodaghs moved. It was a toss up between orla and Ewan! Ewans nonsense locked him in

Advertisement