Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Orla becoming the next Ewan in mud slinging role. Starts pointing the finger at Frank & Tegan 30 minutes before vote closes. Providing nothing other than memory of posts.

Interesting that one of Ewan's voters now comes for me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Who started the Ewan "bandwagoning", I believe it was Liam who started mine

Yesterday, yeah, I was the first to point out your weird OP. And you stayed in my FFA today because of it. But I didn't even vote for you so not sure how I could have started your bandwagon.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Ok I’ve asked this before is there any chance the SK had to choose either kill or convert today? Why didn’t we get an SK Kill?

If that’s the case and we get Sk kills at 10am onwards doesn’t that suggest that SK had to choose by this morning which means tasks were over weekend to maybe this morning pre munch?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Who started the Ewan "bandwagoning", I believe it was Liam who started mine

Me. *waves*

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

got my peek, liam is villager

• Advertisement

Frank WW wrote: »
    Ok I’ve asked this before is there any chance the SK had to choose either kill or convert today? Why didn’t we get an SK Kill?

If that’s the case and we get Sk kills at 10am onwards doesn’t that suggest that SK had to choose by this morning which means tasks were over weekend to maybe this morning pre munch?

Yeah, very possible.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Interesting that one of Ewan's voters now comes for me

In what way is it interesting?

I am not coming for anyone in particular at the moment. It is way to early to start tunneling for the next lynch. I am just noting an observation.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    got my peek, liam is villager

And Steve too then? As your first?

Liam WW wrote: »
    And Steve too then? As your first?

N0 - steve villager
    N1 - Liam villager

Desmond WW wrote: »
    So Clodaghs vote moved onto me is the only move we can see? I'm honoured the wolves appear to like me!

Anyone else moved!?

Looking forward to hearing from Phil still

Well from my perspective you could be a target for the wolves who keep going after you and failing for some reason. So stay alive, you one man village humanshield

Or maybe

You got the fake poison and basically a placebo power from dent that was never going to do anything to you, couple of weird stuff on votes and you appear to look villagey?

I’m only saying my thoughts out loud , not insinuating one way or another but this is a game of misdirection my friend...

• Advertisement

N0 - steve villager
    N1 - Liam villager

What? Why come out now?

Abigail WW wrote: »
    In what way is it interesting?

I am not coming for anyone in particular at the moment. It is way to early to start tunneling for the next lynch. I am just noting an observation.

And I'm just noting an interesting observation

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

What is the obsession with bandwagons.

Like do people think wolfs are just jumping on random wagons and for what gain.

The only reason a wolf gets on a wagon is to save a buddy maybe and even at that they will usually have some reasoning for the vote of another person.

We dont even know the roles of people who are up for lynching it could well have been 3 villagers tonight,

Saying there is likely a wolf on one of the wagons means nothing more then half the players were on someone over 3 votes odds are there is a wolf there but it tells us nothing more then any random list of players you could generate that contains half the players.

Wagonomics is a thing but not only we have more information.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Well from my perspective you could be a target for the wolves who keep going after you and failing for some reason. So stay alive, you one man village humanshield

Or maybe

You got the fake poison and basically a placebo power from dent that was never going to do anything to you, couple of weird stuff on votes and you appear to look villagey?

I’m only saying my thoughts out loud , not insinuating one way or another but this is a game of misdirection my friend...

This makes me happy

Liam WW wrote: »
    I agree. Still leaves the question of the meaning of the newspaper open.

Yup. I'm wondering now though was it a precursor to the daily competition?

That none of us seem to be able to read anything into it is quite bizarre tbh.

So I'm choosing to park it and just play the game ignoring it completely for now

What? Why come out now?
    I peeked Steve, they are villager.
    ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I leave to watch Love Island and come back to this :eek:

I don’t get what Ewan was at at all, not one bit helpful towards the village. We just wasted a lynch when he could have just been straight with us. I don’t think it’s happened before but could it have been a possible mind control or task of sorts? Or just someone pulling our leg?

Harley is the thing that stands out from tonight. At least now you all know the newspaper had nothing to do with my gif which I think helps because we can look back into it now.

I wasn’t 100% on board with Harley being a character but now we know it’s true. There must have been some sort of task going on or maybe it was connected to the lynch as it was announced after that?

I’m also raging she is a character and I didn’t get her for all the trouble she’s brought me! :rolleyes:

?

Is this your seer strategy thingy or are you claiming seer ? Otherwise I don’t understand what you are doing?!

Is this your seer strategy thingy or are you claiming seer ? Otherwise I don’t understand what you are doing?!

whats your night 1 peek?

Ohhhhh, I get it now. :o

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Fiona WW wrote: »

The only reason a wolf gets on a wagon is to save a buddy maybe and even at that they will usually have some reasoning for the vote of another person.

We dont even know the roles of people who are up for lynching it could well have been 3 villagers tonight,

Saying there is likely a wolf on one of the wagons means nothing more then half the players were on someone over 3 votes odds are there is a wolf there but it tells us nothing more then any random list of players you could generate that contains half the players.

Wolves know the players who aren’t wolves. They don’t just use wagons to save a wolf buddy. They hide in wagons because there’s more people to agree with who can back up your voting choice and when the person flips village you’re less likely to be looked deeply into because a few people were on them with you

Your better off ignoring tbh

whats your night 1 peek?

Oh it’s Doris who is Village... ...

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Your better off ignoring tbh

I’m not sure the seer should go for it TBH but sure what’s one post? They can make up their own mind as to whether or not they feel safe. But I’d suggest they keep tabs ok who has done this and make sure there are a lot of players doing this stuff. There are 4 wolves who could play this game.... There are also other ways of leaving clues like an FFA and a village list....

Angus WW wrote: »
    Does the joker have a real name?

Angus WW :P

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Current bandwagon on Eva:

Doris, Fiona, Liam, Babs, Angus, Riona.

Conor has also suggested that he might be on this.

Willing to let babs slide on this as she came up with the theory. I think there has to be a wolf, maybe 2 in here.
    Oh, and before I turn off - you're literally throwing out an accusation but with no linked post.

I wonder how many of you I've spooked in the backroom.
    I'm literally quoting my own posts back to you to show you that I don't know who's a wolf. You're the only person who said I was sure.

I'm actually too tired for this. I'm shutting this off til after lynch.

Again I point to Tegans first post,

How does he know Eva isn't a wolf she could well be, but there has to be 1 or 2 wolfs on the wagon.

How could you know this, we dont have Evas alightment if she is a wolf, hardly going to be 1 or 2 wolfs on that wagon.

15 minutes before lynch the 2 post things going nuts on thread but they are turning off, why cause they most likely dont give a fiddlers about the results.

ewan, eva, orla in the running

last post was quoting themseleves to show me how wrong i was but hasn't come back with that, even though they have been on thread since

The thing about bandwagons isn't necessarily how they end up (an outed wolf is a lock bandwagon for instance) but how they formulated originally.

So basically, Ewan gave wolves an easy opportunity to jump on him with little to no repercussions tonight.

Orla's playing the same game but I'm trying to discern is it just her playstyle or is she actually a wolf.

I don't like how she was on an outlier one vote wagon for instance.

When we have a few more lynches you can decipher patterns of how people voted, it's a good strategy to find wolves.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    The thing about bandwagons isn't necessarily how they end up (an outed wolf is a lock bandwagon for instance) but how they formulated originally.

So basically, Ewan gave wolves an easy opportunity to jump on him with little to no repercussions tonight.

Orla's playing the same game but I'm trying to discern is it just her playstyle or is she actually a wolf.

I don't like how she was on an outlier one vote wagon for instance.

When we have a few more lynches you can decipher patterns of how people voted, it's a good strategy to find wolves.

I said wagonomics is a thing, but people randomly saying there is wolves on this wagon or that wagon is nothing.

There might be there might but its no analysis.

Actually need to look at Gertie who popped up with it early too

I'd say there is 1 to 2 wolves in the anon accounts whos names begin with a letter A-G

Is this helpful? good chance im right

• Advertisement

I'd say there is 1 to 2 wolves in the anon accounts whos names begin with a letter A-G

Is this helpful? good chance im right

F - Fiona, I'd say there's an excellent chance

Advertisement