Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I voted late as I was trying to figure out weather to move from Eva to Ewan I couldn't decide. I thought Ewan was trying to double bluff people into not voting for him in the end, by being so antagonistic.

He was posting so I wanted to wait and see what he had to say and nothing of note ever came up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I don't find Fiona's vote wolfy reading back the thread. She even telegraphed it tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Teagan voted for me? What’s up Teagan?

Also why is there names below some of us? Like just below ewan ww is Orla we?!! Below Frank ww is Fiona ww?!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Maybe it’s because you throw out accusations with absolutely no substance? From memory I remember.... No wait, there’s actually evidence to back up what I’m saying:

I think I will be voting for you again tomorrow unless you can give a more definitive explanation for your feelings.

Frank the wolf

Also why is there names below some of us? Like just below ewan ww is Orla we?!! Below Frank ww is Fiona ww?!

Orla voted you you klutz!!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

They're totals.

Wendy WW wrote: »

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I’m off to check my tumble dryer

FYI tumble dryers from hotpoint and indesit and another couple being recalled. Just checked mine and my sisters and both have to be replaced. Would be common models from curry’s.

Yes I did

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Ewan WW: Angus WW, Wendy WW,Henry WW, Abigail WW, Desmond WW, eva ww, Phil WW, Fiona ww
    Orla WW: steve ww, Holly WW, Gertrude WW, Frank WW, Jake WW
    Desmond WW: Liam WW, Clodagh WW, Brendan WW
    Eva WW: Doris WW, Conor WW
    Frank WW: Orla WW
    Liam WW: Riona ww
    Conor WW: Barbara WW
    Wendy WW: Ewan WW
    Fiona WW: Tegan WW

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    Frank the wolf

So when I ask you to explain why you think I’m a wolf, Your response is as clear as

R5lHeRrtQTUw.gif

Are you on touch site? It’s hard to read so I changed to full site to view.

Hey Gertie, want to weigh in on this? Looks like we were vote buddies. How do you find Orlas accusation?

Frank the wolf

Orla, I'd advise you to start putting reasoning behind your accusations or if you're a villager you're going to wind up being mislynched.

It didn't really work out well for Ewan on reflection did it?

(As an aside, I hated that play by Ewan especially in the run up to a lynch. Day 1, he was making himself an easy target)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Conor votes eva at half 8, but hasn't posted in thread for over 4 hours

sneaky

Sorry, I've been up to my eyeballs all evening, actually had a vote on Wendy, skimmed here and when I saw the role claim I switched to Eva.

I'm exhausted, I'll try and be more proactive tomorrow but for what its worth the explain that Wendy gave would tie into my thinking that Eva is ur one (I can't remember her name, the jokers buddy). Just cause it was a simple task does not make it invalid, sure those two had to just say their name

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

So Clodaghs vote moved onto me is the only move we can see? I'm honoured the wolves appear to like me!

Anyone else moved!?

Looking forward to hearing from Phil still

Are you on touch site? It’s hard to read so I changed to full site to view.

Is love to say I am and use that excuse but I’m not actually, I glanced at it and didn’t read the word “total” beside those of us with votes. Got very confused with the way it was layed out. Actually was looking for orlas vote on me and didn’t spot it until Wendy said it was there... Maybe I need a nap!

Thing about it is that the conversion only happened post lynch and Eva made those posts on Saturday.

So it seems awfully convenient tbh to blame Eva.

I actually played a role very much like that before where I was on two teams.

But dent is doesn’t really care who wins cause if he’s alive near the end he can’t lose! Or can he? If he’s alive he can lose so why bother getting his fellow wolves caught?

Anyways he’s on their team so they could easily have one forum they can communicate on without revealing each other’s identity.

This is what lead to me to think Dent / Wolf for you Frank and I'm afraid I am still in wolf camp for you

Does the joker have a real name?

• Advertisement

Does the joker have a real name?

Jack Napier

Jack Napier

Can you search the thread for it?

Can you search the thread for it?

No results

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I suspected you as Two Faced Dent, from memory a few of your posts lead me to that conclusion
    I can't find your post now but I am leaning towards you as Harley

Frank the wolf

Orla becoming the next Ewan in mud slinging role. Starts pointing the finger at Frank & Tegan 30 minutes before vote closes. Providing nothing other than memory of posts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Right I put in a vote for Ewan. He was on my FFA and I would have given the benefit of the doubt but his posting tonight is just bizarre. Not helpful one bit and no need to be rude.
    Not a clue, but I'm on Orla aorn.

We'll know where the votes fell in about 10 minutes :)
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    I’ve stuck in a vote for Desmond.
    Liam WW wrote: »
    I voted Desmond.
    Liam WW wrote: »
    Mine was cast ages ago (around the time I did the FFA). I declared because:

Which everyone else seemed to ignore.
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    I voted conor around 7:30
    Doris WW wrote: »
    I stuck on Eva fwiw
    Desmond WW wrote: »
    Actually no one should reveal who they are voting for, they likely arent going to get full access to results, people pushing for full reveals is giving wolves info in a close race. IE if they can only move one or two votes, they have to be careful and move them to the right person or it wont have the intended effect. More info here helps the wolves iMO

This is everyone who declared on thread from 8.50 onwards, just worth keeping an eye on is it's potentially valuable info they gave up. Doesn't necessarily say anything but not something we should do in future IMO

Who started the Ewan "bandwagoning", I believe it was Liam who started mine

This is what lead to me to think Dent / Wolf for you Frank and I'm afraid I am still in wolf camp for you

Because I put out a theory about dent being in a BR as good/bad and backed it up with an example that showed the theory actually happened before in a game?

Okedoke.... well it’s more then just calling me wolf but not sure how concrete that is, suppose others can decide that....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Ok folks I've made my choice for my protection tonight. Hopefully this player is worth the gamble.

I'm off to bed now so goodnight!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Thing about it is that the conversion only happened post lynch and Eva made those posts on Saturday.

So it seems awfully convenient tbh to blame Eva.

I agree. Still leaves the question of the meaning of the newspaper open.

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    Ok folks I've made my choice for my protection tonight. Hopefully this player is worth the gamble.

I'm off to bed now so goodnight!

source.gif

Advertisement