Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Ive a lot to read back on......
    Doris WW wrote: »
    Nope, I completely accept that I've done f all work on the game today but TBH I'm double jobbing in work atm with the boss sitting beside me. I just don't have hours and hours to be trawling through the game thread with a fine tooth comb. I read Babs theory on you, I looked at the posts she pointed out and agreed. Why is that a bad thing?? It's the best I've got to go on right now
    Cheers Wendy.
    Its coincidental
    And?
    Wow, votes and then passes the blame.

Wolfy
    Maybe Im so confident no one would believe a seer claim this early... like who would right.

You have actually highlighted you have done **** all in this game and then not even offered a viable opinion on who else to lynch, I assume your reading back to offer us some words of wisdom?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Dent saved Des . Did you think the wolves poisoned Dent and he tossed a coin to save himself?

Possible ya, maybe Dent is playing both sides, but if he is listed as a wolf then he might have panicked and tried to save himself from a fake posioning.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    You have actually highlighted you have done **** all in this game and then not even offered a viable opinion on who else to lynch, I assume your reading back to offer us some words of wisdom?

Whoops, I somehow picked a Doris quote, point stands though, you have done feck all Ewan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I suspected you as Two Faced Dent, from memory a few of your posts lead me to that conclusion

2sUTQf.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Haven’t had a chance to do ffa#1 but I’m voting Orla tonight. Just can’t get around why she mentioned the asylum in her first post.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    You need to scroll down to vote, so there a lie somewhere there.

What? Eva's nowhere near the bottom that I'd have scrolled down enough to see the "other".

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I went back to check, and my wording was:

"Eva would go (along with Wendy) on my perhaps-SK but I don't think wolf list. I'd come back to her later, but I think there must be wolfier people out there."

That's not 100% Fiona. I was going to move my vote off you but I think it's staying there. You seem really upset about me pointing out the bandwagon that was forming.

No you said there was at least 1 wolf if not 2 on the bandwagon, why?

How do you know Eva couldn't be a wolf?

I had her for harley I could be wrong. but you seem dam sure she isn't a wolf and that wolfs would be jumping on the bandwagon.

Some big leaps to make if you have the same info as the village has.

Less so if you are a wolf and trying to spread early doubts on Eva bandwagoners.

Even though Babs has pointed out Orla seems a more obvious bandwagon so far

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    I didn't hop off it. I was never on it. She was a placeholder this morning long before a bandwagon had formed.

but you did say your vote was there. You're staying on my FFA Liam, but Fiona is taking your vote. Will update.

#FFA1
    Fiona (defensiveness and dislike of my pointing out a wagon)
    Liam (bandwagoning)
    Ewan (Wendy's ISO of him makes me feel all wolfy)

An honorouble mention to Doris, who is still high on my suspect list, and Eva, who could still be SK but feels more village in her posts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Haven’t had a chance to do ffa#1 but I’m voting Orla tonight. Just can’t get around why she mentioned the asylum in her first post.

Should I have gone with "Hello I'm Batman"

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    No you said there was at least 1 wolf if not 2 on the bandwagon, why?

How do you know Eva couldn't be a wolf?

I had her for harley I could be wrong. but you seem dam sure she isn't a wolf and that wolfs would be jumping on the bandwagon.

Some big leaps to make if you have the same info as the village has.

Less so if you are a wolf and trying to spread early doubts on Eva bandwagoners.

Even though Babs has pointed out Orla seems a more obvious bandwagon so far

I'm not sure Fiona. I can't be sure, and neither can you unless you're a wolf. However, wolves are more likely to join a wagon as they can hide in it. It's not obvious as people didn't FFA, so was harder to collate votes, but a few people said they were voting - I pointed this out in my post.

In my opinion, it's likely that wolves were joining that wagon.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    What? Eva's nowhere near the bottom that I'd have scrolled down enough to see the "other".

If you cast a vote for eva, you have to scroll down to the bottom to hit vote button.

but you did say your vote was there. You're staying on my FFA Liam, but Fiona is taking your vote. Will update.

#FFA1
    Fiona (defensiveness and dislike of my pointing out a wagon)
    Liam (bandwagoning)
    Ewan (Wendy's ISO of him makes me feel all wolfy)

An honorouble mention to Doris, who is still high on my suspect list, and Eva, who could still be SK but feels more village in her posts.

Sigh.

I voted this morning. Even if I stayed on Eva, how is that a bandwagon, when I voted within 30 minutes of the form opening?
    bandwagon
    /ˈbandwaɡən/
    noun: bandwagon; plural noun: bandwagons

1. used in reference to an activity, cause, etc. that is currently fashionable or popular and attracting increasing support.

FWIW, I'm leaning Villager on Fiona, so don't think you should vote there either. Of those, Ewan is probably you're best bet, though he didn't make my FFA.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Imagine a player so brazen and devil may care that when he gets seer, he publicity outs himself as seer and casts Wendy as bad.....

Imagine.

Im not the seer

Barbara WW wrote: »
    If you cast a vote for eva, you have to scroll down to the bottom to hit vote button.

LOL! Okay, I'll give you that. But I didn't notice the "other" when I did that.

Imagine a player so brazen and devil may care that when he gets seer, he publicity outs himself as seer and casts Wendy as bad.....

Imagine.

Im not the seer

Yeah we know, if we thought that we wouldnt be voting for you!

Yeah we know, if we thought that we wouldnt be voting for you!

Tee hee

Ewan whats your reads incase you flip good, give us something to work off if you are a villager and are about to mislynched

Should we all declare at 8.59pm who we voted for? Just in case there's any messing around of votes?

I'm not sure Fiona. I can't be sure, and neither can you unless you're a wolf. However, wolves are more likely to join a wagon as they can hide in it. It's not obvious as people didn't FFA, so was harder to collate votes, but a few people said they were voting - I pointed this out in my post.

In my opinion, it's likely that wolves were joining that wagon.

Wolfs dont jump on pointless wagons.

Wolfs do know when someone isn't a wolf , which you seemed dam sure of earlier but no apparently not so much

Tee hee

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Ewan whats your reads incase you flip good, give us something to work off if you are a villager and are about to mislynched

Angus bad
    WENDY bad

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Imagine.

Im not the seer

You're soft claiming the seer role. If you are the seer then you're doing yourself and the village a disservice.

I can't see Wendy being bad as it stands, it would have been helpful if you could have used any information you had to do some digging and open peoples eyes.

Thats Angus and Wendy now you're saying are bad but you're not backing up your claims with anything nor are you defending yourself against anyones suspicions. It's strange play

Angus bad
    WENDY bad

You don't believe her Martha claim?

Angus bad
    WENDY bad

You have had Angus in the sights since the start, reasoning?

Eva WW wrote: »
    You're soft claiming the seer role. If you are the seer then you're doing yourself and the village a disservice.

I can't see Wendy being bad as it stands, it would have been helpful if you could have used any information you had to do some digging and open peoples eyes.

Thats Angus and Wendy now you're saying are bad but you're not backing up your claims with anything nor are you defending yourself against anyones suspicions. It's strange play

But sure no one believes me, so its all cool.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Ewan I really wish you had of come out with this earlier and not 20 minutes to voting closing. It would have given us time to look back over things.

If you're the seer then why after claiming that Angus was confirmed bad would the wolves keep you alive today?

You have had Angus in the sights since the start, reasoning?

None

Eva WW wrote: »
    Ewan I really wish you had of come out with this earlier and not 20 minutes to voting closing. It would have given us time to look back over things.

If you're the seer then why after claiming that Angus was confirmed bad would the wolves keep you alive today?

Im not the seer. Cant you read

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Orla - any chance you'd tell me why I'm in the middle of your FFA?

I can't find your post now but I am leaning towards you as Harley

• Advertisement

OK first thoughts this looks a bit desperate, Ewan you need to explain yourself clearly and stop being kinda cryptic

Advertisement