Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    :) Poor wolf play targeting me, when I die your locked dead anyway so I'll spend the rest of my time hunting the rest of your buddies!

I'll do an ISO later for you to respond to but like, sometimes you just know.

Oh really, do post it, I'm looking forward to another agenda driven post by you :D

I'm good and I can debunk your theory in a simple post if I wanted to

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I would save, there’s too little info yet to be killing off people

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    So poison Ivy can send two roses, one good and one bad. She can also use this power to sort of semi clear one of her teammates as she knows which one is which. Just saying....

Alfred can heal poison but it’s pot luck who he picks.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Oh really, do post it, I'm looking forward to another agenda driven post by you :D

Cool, teeing up the fake claim! I look forward to it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Let them stew a bit first Wendy.

• Advertisement

What's the agenda by the way? Finding wolves?!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Good morning everyone

Ah Des you picked on the wrong person.

I look forward to you being fake poisoned and shot tomorrow.

Nice play, but too fancy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Sorry for the low post count and pretty much useless input village. Finding it very difficult to follow along with this game for some reason.

Could be just the Anonitis settling in early game. I hope I can be more useful going forward.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Let them stew a bit first Wendy.

*Cue the scrabbling in the backroom to find what I'm talking about*

;)

• Advertisement

Ah Des you picked on the wrong person.

I look forward to you being fake poisoned and shot tomorrow.

Nice play, but too fancy.

Why the hell would I go hell for leather for you if I was a wolf, let's be honest, your a high poster and if I was worried by you or what you could do then you'd be munched realistically.

Also the only way you'll know I was fake poisoned is if you were involved in which case your pushing for me not to be cured. If I'm cured and no death tonight then I've not been fake poisoned.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

So is nighttime 9pm to 10 am in game terms “night action” , “day action” (10am to 9pm)?

This isn’t my first rodeo but I still sometimes get this confused.

*Cue the scrabbling in the backroom to find what I'm talking about*

;)

There's no scrambling, if you've a gun then shoot, I've no issue there! I'm gonna die tonight or in the morning

Off topic a bit

I know there’s new players in this game so don’t feel overwhelmed. Lots of post will go over your head (I’ve been playing years and still get confused) but just go with the flow and ask questions and enjoy. It will all make sense as you go along.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    It will all make even less sense as you go along.

Corrected that for you... :pac:

Why the hell would I go hell for leather for you if I was a wolf, let's be honest, your a high poster and if I was worried by you or what you could do then you'd be munched realistically.

Also the only way you'll know I was fake poisoned is if you were involved in which case your pushing for me not to be cured. If I'm cured and no death tonight then I've not been fake poisoned.

Ah so you don't know if I'm a wolf, you're only pushing a bullspit agenda (that you posted at 9.59am for effect).

Gotcha.

Frank WW wrote: »
    So is nighttime 9pm to 10 am in game terms “night action” , “day action” (10am to 9pm)?

This isn’t my first rodeo but I still sometimes get this confused.

Yep that’s exactly it. We at now in day 1 and tonight (after 9) will be night 1.

There's no scrambling, if you've a gun then shoot, I've no issue there! I'm gonna die tonight or in the morning

Eh? When did wolves get guns?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Sorry for the low post count and pretty much useless input village. Finding it very difficult to follow along with this game for some reason.

Could be just the Anonitis settling in early game. I hope I can be more useful going forward.

Its day1. Everyone is more or less blind at this point

I'm happy to leave Des's fate in the hands of Alfred today fwiw.

It goes without saying that we probably shouldn't lynch either of them.

So lettuce move on from this at least until Abi starts posting I suppose.

I think Orla did a task on day 0. Discuss

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Its day1. Everyone is more or less blind at this point
    c8a4ef12b7829edec53128b27a70ad95.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Gab dead! Jus sayin!
    Gabs death does shine a light on Fiona admittedly. Though I wonder if that was (even partially) the intention?

True indeed, I wonder because this was put out there led to the below.
    Someone has been poisoned

Poison Ivy has been a busy girl! It would seem two Citizens of Gotham have been hospitalized showing symptoms of a very specific type of poison. They were also recipients of flower deliveries this morning.
    th?id=OIP.uR2KANk3S_m04wfz30b8ywHaDv

Desmond WW received a Rose

Abigail WW received an Orchid

Both Gotham residents' symptoms started to show almost immediately. One's will subside by lynch time, the other will not be so lucky.

I was wondering why I had "I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes" in my head.

Can't see anything to highlight me as being a threat to the wolf side in my limited posting to date

They think I'm the seer :) Happy days, Abigail isn't the seer either but may be important, I dont know, could be a double bluff

I am not seer either, there has been a lot of "I am seer posts", when I added that I must be the only non-seer post this was being true.
    Pretty sure I got the poison but we can wait for Abigail to give us some thoughts to her importance in the game before discussing possible outcomes

I am at a loss as to why I am being targeted. Only been on phone for most part, so not that active. Pain in the proverbial to try and multi-quote. Didn't see anything to flag you either Des.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Henry WW wrote: »

Me too. I'm distracted and I'm not following along with who is saying what. I might try and do a couple of ISOs today to try and get my head straight with who is saying what.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Me too. I'm distracted and I'm not following along with who is saying what. I might try and do a couple of ISOs today to try and get my head straight with who is saying what.

ISOs are a good way of getting your feelings straight. I look forward to them :)

On the seer/spartacus theory, I like this but I need to have a think about some of the arguments against and look at the numbers.

I see what people are saying - if there are wrong guesses, that eliminates that person as seer, but with the numbers as they are, instinctively I feel like we'd have greater clarity over seer choices if the seer does die. And with the number of deaths each day, that could happen sooner rather than later. It also eliminates the guessing over who the seer peeked.

Actually Abi that's a very good call. The poisoning happened at a time that there was some discussion around Fiona.

Worth bearing in mind.

Also I think Alfred healing is much more important than shooting right now btw, we have a chance of clearing a player a day from being a wolf (but not the SK) if he guesses correctly.

I'm happy to leave Des's fate in the hands of Alfred today fwiw.

It goes without saying that we probably shouldn't lynch either of them.

So lettuce move on from this at least until Abi starts posting I suppose.

I think Orla did a task on day 0. Discuss

Elaborate ?

ISOs are a good way of getting your feelings straight. I look forward to them :)

At the moment I'd be happy just to have an idea of what has been said and by who. I've scanned the thread but none of it seems to have lodged in my fuzzy monday-morning head.

Will come back (hopefully with something more useful) shortly.

Wendy, I'm going to do you first before your postcount gets totally out of my reach.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Elaborate ?

Click into this below post for a series of posts by Orla. I feel they are quite tasky.

By the way, if anyone is doing a task on day 0 it's likely Orla.

Just look at the above posts.

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »
    At the moment I'd be happy just to have an idea of what has been said and by who. I've scanned the thread but none of it seems to have lodged in my fuzzy monday-morning head.

Will come back (hopefully with something more useful) shortly.

Wendy, I'm going to do you first before your postcount gets totally out of my reach.

tenor.gif?itemid=7793709

Jokes aside I do like being ISOed :D

Advertisement