Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lego House

• 21-07-2019 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

If you've been to the lego house can you tell me how you travelled there or if your planning to, I cant seem to see any direct flights from Ireland to Billund.
    Wheres the next closest airport etc.
    John

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,851 ✭✭✭Spocker

There are no direct flights to Billund from Ireland, your closest transit is through Stanstead, theres a couple of flights a day STN-BLL

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Masterkey01

Spocker wrote: »
    There are no direct flights to Billund from Ireland, your closest transit is through Stanstead, theres a couple of flights a day STN-BLL

Great Thanks, That solves it. ðŸ‘ðŸ»

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

DUB-BLL resumes October on Ryanair. House is open weekends all year, although the park isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Until October, this is your best bet. We went in February and flew from Shannon to Stansted, stayed overnight and got an early flight then from Stansted to Billund. Spent the whole day in Lego House and flew back to Stansted that night where we stayed again overnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,261 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Have been thinking of going myself with the girlfriend and we're waiting for the direct flights from Dublin to resume and will maybe go in January of February. Can't wait :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Im pretty sure there are flights from belfast to Billund.

Im based in Tralee, So i can fly out of Kerry airport to Stansted, Looking into it at the moment now, Might go in September.

Just an update, Im going to the Lego house this weekend, My Girlfriend planned it for us, Flying out of Dublin direct to Billund, Super excited.

Advertisement