Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you could modify your body -by adding something -what would you choose?

Options
  • 21-07-2019 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭

Given a magic body wand I think I'd love to have a huge pair of wings -I could fly about mountains and naval bases and other inaccessible places, check out area 51, save a fortune on flights and have a mobile duvet for the cinema/hikes etc. Given the choice to add something on, what would you choose?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,545 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Get a drone and stop your nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Given a magic body wand I think I'd love to have a huge pair of wings -I could fly about mountains and naval bases and other inaccessible places, check out area 51, save a fortune on flights and have a mobile duvet for the cinema/hikes etc. Given the choice to add something on, what would you choose?

Internal or only external?

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭BuboBubo

I wouldn't add anything, but I'd minus 3 stone of fat.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

So basically which one of the X-Men would you like to be?

Gotta love Sunday threads!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,528 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

You would be shot down out of the sky and everyone would wonder why he didn’t wish smarter.

The tide is turning…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭some random drunk

I'd give myself a big pair o tits and a second penis :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

You might need another hand

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Cutie 3.14

Giant tittays

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Cutie 3.14

Ah you bet me to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Sometimes I think a 24/7 functioning brain would be delightful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

So you wouldn’t have hands then? As your arms are now wings. Or would you have bat wings with little fingers at the tips. Like man-bat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭SlowBlowin

I would have a third eye on the end of my finger very handy for all sorts of things, maybe with the tits too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

Id add about 6 inches to my height and also a personality

• Registered Users Posts: 10,528 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

All these guys wishing for “big titties”, just look down lads. I’ve no doubt the, vast, majority of you already have that wish fulfilled.

And for those who aren’t quite there yet, keep up the pizza and the sedentary “lifestyle” and you’ll be there in no time.

The tide is turning…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Bigger booty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭fash

Smaller d**k - it's just too damn big...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Legs in proportion to the rest of my body, I take a 29"leg, if it was in proportion to my torso it would be a 34", so I'd be 6'1" or thereabouts like the 'oul fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Another tongue.

I'm not selfish ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Retractable back scratcher

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

a second pair of legs as these I have are not much use. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I think I'd look quite snappy with a tail.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Hydraulic pistons in place of achilles tendon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Force Carrier

KevRossi wrote: »
    Legs in proportion to the rest of my body, I take a 29"leg, if it was in proportion to my torso it would be a 34", so I'd be 6'1" or thereabouts like the 'oul fella.

A smaller torso could also solve your problem. More environmentally friendly option. You'd be all in proportion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Cutie 3.14 wrote: »
    Giant tittays

Rub between them with some tissue paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

A smaller torso could also solve your problem. More environmentally friendly option. You'd be all in proportion.

My thing is the forelimbs, past the joints I think cmt stunted their development. Pushing hard to ward off the onset but only causing further disproportions :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,815 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I’d want a second and third yeahhh fûck it... third pancreas for no other reason than the amusement of people trying to pronounce pancreasesesssss

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Magic body wand

Snigger
    Sorry i mean wings

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

Tiny nano-bots in my blood stream that repaired any external or internal damage and also fought off bad bacteria, parasites and viruses.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,357 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Gills , so I can be like the man from Atlantis.

• Advertisement

About five or six inches of height. Getting things from high(er) shelves would be my superpower.

Advertisement