Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Are profile pictures the actual role?

Shock...no... couldn't be.....is this a riddle?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

The Joker is also on the loose. For now he is going it alone but laughter is infectious.

This has me wondering can he convert some of the NRV over to the dark side, given the role description in OP
    This game will see around 15 NRVs participating but there may be more to some of those Citizens of Gotham than originally suspected

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    If the point being is that we should treat dent as a rogue in the numbers from the start of the game,
    that is
    25 players

20 villagers v 4 rogue v 1 sk

and never count dent as a villager in the numbers,

then yes, i agree that the points been made.
    Liam WW wrote: »
    You really don't see how it could benefit the wolves? They too, are no doubt wondering about how the end game will pan out in relation to Harvey being with them v being against them. If we're talking about what wolves could do in such a situation that would be detrimental to the village, then it can only help them. If we're talking about what village could do in such a situation that would help the village, then the wolves will likely try and do the opposite. I'm sure with 3/4 of them already strategizing in their rooms, they'll have come up with all the scenarios. But, there is a chance that there's some they have forgotten and us spelling them out to them, can't be helpful to the village.

Now, go to bed! It's way past your bedtime!

As village, if we treat Dent as a wolf, then we can have a surprise win, but wont have a surprise loss.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    How many people have changed the avatar to Batman? :D

Well there goes my theory

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    This has me wondering can he convert some of the NRV over to the dark side, given the role description in OP

Some hidden roles me thinks.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Well there goes my theory

It was a terrible theory to be fair

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

The night is dunnest just bef're the dawn. And i promiseth thee. The dawn shall cometh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

How do I change the post per page thingy again, I'm on 11 when I should be on max 4

Fiona WW wrote: »
    How do I change the post per page thingy again, I'm on 11 when I should be on max 4

control panel, edit options, Number of Posts to Show Per Page, 40 posts per page.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    It was a terrible theory to be fair

I don't think it is you know. I will riddle in the morning.

I've found Harvey Quinn
    Maxie Zeus
    Assistant DA
    Thomas Wayne
    Robin
    Martha

I'll uncover more in the morning.

Steve is suspect and I wonder if he's been given poison?

This is an interesting role for the doctor....

• Advertisement

I've found Harvey Quinn
    Maxie Zeus
    Assistant DA
    Thomas Wayne
    Robin
    Martha

I've got some guy with green gasses as a profile pic and i'm babman, so your theory is baseless.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

As village, if we treat Dent as a wolf, then we can have a surprise win, but wont have a surprise loss.

I agree.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

int'resting doest not cullionly suspecteth

I've got some guy with green gasses as a profile pic and i'm babman, so your theory is baseless.

Nitro Babs

control panel, edit options, Number of Posts to Show Per Page, 40 posts per page.

I felt I could get into arguments with Barbra on page 11 but now Im back on page 4 I think she is swell

Steve WW wrote: »
    int'resting doest not cullionly suspecteth

I will find a translator Steve.

Can you give me more details

I've found Harvey Quinn
    Maxie Zeus
    Assistant DA
    Thomas Wayne
    Robin
    Martha

The theory that mods would set avatars to players roles is of course crazy.

You saying you will riddle this :eek:

And naming out a load of roles is well very very very suspect

I'm not sure the end game here but **** its all very suspect.

Saying you found Harley Quinn at the top of the list given we suspect she might be in the game is just all very very worrying

Liam WW wrote: »
    I agree.

Leslie Thompkins

Fiona WW wrote: »
    The theory that mods would set avatars to players roles is of course crazy.

You saying you will riddle this :eek:

And naming out a load of roles is well very very very suspect

I'm not sure the end game here but **** its all very suspect.

Saying you found Harley Quinn at the top of the list given we suspect she might be in the game is just all very very worrying

The mods have secrets.

I don't think that it's so easy that Harvey is Harvey. That'd be a bit stupid and easy. But I feel there might be something and I will dig a little bit further tomorrow.

You're:
    Maximilian "Maxie" Zeus is a fictional supervillain appearing in comic books published by DC Comics. He is a delusional criminal mastermind who believes that he is the god Zeus and is an occasional enemy of Batman.

And to be clear I'm not calling you bad or wolf.

Every thing should be looked at

I said I found Harvey as Ewans was the first picture I checked. I don't think Ewan is Harvey.
    Too easy and daft

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I think Gabs is ok tbh. Theories are a little out there but I really don't see a wolf being as forward. Might bite me in the ass (or the intestines :eek: ) but *shrug* just my opinion.

Wendy and Riona are both folder 2.

I was hoping when I saw 2.... There was a folder 1.

I'll stop posting my stream of consciousness

I said I found Harvey as Ewans was the first picture I checked. I don't think Ewan is Harvey.
    Too easy and daft

I think that the prep for the game as in making everybody batman pic profile came before the rand, which would mean associating pre rand profile pics with roles a worthless endeavour which makes you wolfie for pursuing it, please desist lest it gets you hung.

I mean the thoery is a little crazy but its not wolfy

Saying riddle, I mean who says that tbf but it could be just getting caught up in the game I guess

But

I've found Harvey Quinn

is just really suspect considering we think Jokeror her may be looking for each other

wile others take steve's interest in Shakespearean arts to be odd, i see it as null, and would rather focus on the wolfier contributions of
    ewan, angus, conor, eva, liam and clodagh. i haven't updated my spreadsheet with later inputs, but thats from first impressions.

Steve okay, focusing more on list above, to find better qualities in them than my first impressions.

Actually can someone more clever then me work this out.

Is gabriel saying avatars have gave people away, and are all the characters he is talking about even avatars

wile others take steve's interest in Shakespearean arts to be odd, i see it as null, and would rather focus on the wolfier contributions of
    ewan, angus, conor, eva, liam and clodagh. i haven't updated my spreadsheet with later inputs, but thats from first impressions.

Steve okay, focusing more on list above, to find better qualities in them than my first impressions.

Can we talk about Liam? I found his push on Steve really wolfy tbh. Maybe he phrased it wrong but it came out icky.

I don't see the Clodagh thing, you meant the entrance post presumably?

Ewan more suspect in that regard if you take a read back imo

As soon as I get my gun gabriel is dead unless the villagers can talk me down

Gabriel this is for you

Just searched the thread for the word riddle.

Returned 12 hits not including the OP.

Probably 13 now lol.

So Gabs not first person to mention it, but I guess the phrasing could be construed as dodgy.

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Can we talk about Liam? I found his push on Steve really wolfy tbh. Maybe he phrased it wrong but it came out icky.

I don't see the Clodagh thing, you meant the entrance post presumably?

Ewan more suspect in that regard if you take a read back imo

lets talk about liam. post 20, why cryptic? then there was speech about helping the wolves??

clodagh, first post, yikes, can you be more wolfie, and subsequent posts dont get better.

ewan, i have post 13 highlighted. annoned at not being the sk, its not much, but i highlighted it.

Advertisement