Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SuperValu 48 hour only offers!

• 17-07-2019 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,020 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

For the past while SuperValu has being doing these offers on Thursday/Friday.
    This is the one for Tomorrow.
    66788406_2483675381683534_7558905633643167744_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQlw_pUrygRl_zdfhrT10K0W6qy0UD3kLGea4qGk-qrINfbgJ8tr3i9dFTlM_wK-15E&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub2-2.fna&oh=9410595e9437d20def65b0cafe4e36b4&oe=5DABA757

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,940 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Thank you.
    I stocked up for my cat.
    The RRP is 12e so it's saving a fiver and it's 2 allowed per customer.
    Must present real rewards card.
    Good bargain.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 30,020 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Thank you.
    I stocked up for my cat.
    Good bargain.

They are easy to sign up to and you can also get the APP on your phone. They often send out €10 off €50 vouchers to the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 80,795 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn

Ffs, bring back the beer deals Mr SuperValu for these 48 hours.

Thank you.
    I stocked up for my cat.
    Good bargain.

They are easy to sign up to and you can also get the APP on your phone. They often send out €10 off €50 vouchers to the app.
    I have the app and the vouchers but just never get alerts.

Are you referring to alerts about these offers?
    They put them up on Facebook on Wednesday evening and they also send out a text.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

And they’re advertised in the national press.

Tried 3 nearest shops for cat food and they’re all sold out.

Are you referring to alerts about these offers?
    They put them up on Facebook on Wednesday evening and they also send out a text.
    OK thanks, I don't do Twofacedbook so that's why.
    Keep them coming!

I'll do my best. I've just to get this thread into my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Addle wrote: »

My partner has just come back from Super Valu Heuston South Quarter and they still have the cat and dog food! There was no quota applied so we're stocked up for the next two months :D

Addle wrote: »

My partner has just come back from Super Valu Heuston South Quarter and they still have the cat and dog food! There was no quota applied so we're stocked up for the next two months :D
    Feckers.
    I only chanced 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Feckers.
    I only chanced 2.

It says on the sign "4 units per customer". Maybe different quotas in different branches? A lot of apartments in that area so maybe not too many pets?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,459 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

They often send out €10 off €50 vouchers to the app.

Does this get adjusted by location or shopping history or anything like that? Dunboyne started with 10 off 50; but over the last couple of months it's all been 11 off 70.

Feckers.
    I only chanced 2.

It says on the sign "4 units per customer". Maybe different quotas in different branches? A lot of apartments in that area so maybe not too many pets?
    Yes my local said 2 per customer.

Locally in my SuperValu they don't seem to care about quotas. Even with the popular stuff it doesn't fly out the door.

TheChrisD wrote: »
    Does this get adjusted by location or shopping history or anything like that? Dunboyne started with 10 off 50; but over the last couple of months it's all been 11 off 70.

We only ever really get €10 off €50.
    We struggle to spend that there to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

We only ever really get €10 off €50.
    We struggle to spend that there to be honest.

I use it to stock up on wine. They’ve €10 off 6 bottles at the moment so bought 6 that were reduced to €10 each, got €10 off thanks to the wine deal and another €10 with my voucher. They were all wines that cost about €12.50 first day so it’s a nice saving.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Cakerbaker wrote: »
    I use it to stock up on wine. They’ve €10 off 6 bottles at the moment so bought 6 that were reduced to €10 each, got €10 off thanks to the wine deal and another €10 with my voucher. They were all wines that cost about €12.50 first day so it’s a nice saving.

Yup, do the same with Prosecco. Tiger's back baby!

I don't have a picture but the text they sent out says fresh Irish spring lamb leg €7.24 per KG!(Which is half price)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 460 ✭✭TetraSonic55

I don't have a picture but the text they sent out says fresh Irish spring lamb leg €7.24 per KG!(Which is half price)

I don't think that's part of the 48 hour special, could be wrong though

I don't think that's part of the 48 hour special, could be wrong though

Your probably correct. That's what they sent in the text for the Thursday offer tough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭go4it

SuperValu Lamb Leg Serve Over Counter - WAS 14.49, NOW 7.24, SAVE 7.25

Valid: Jul 25th - Jul 31st

67745032_2509197115798027_5859853967625814016_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_oc=AQl9vaiD3HBNoS7zNite5uq2uTtKszt3ySI2y67XLa7f948RO6lvxDABTkgJ8Gtvvbc&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub2-1.fna&oh=77526f80ce24c312d02220d4e10aa8c1&oe=5DDE6CBA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

That's a strange offer from supervalu

• Wonder if it’s any good sound wise any reviews?

• Registered Users Posts: 80,795 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn

Very hard to get any comparison of the product online for reviews, nothing on Youtube either.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Very hard to get any comparison of the product online for reviews, nothing on Youtube either.

very odd, the supervalu page has another plain photo and a reverse image search gave me nothing.

https://shop.supervalu.ie/shopping/household-cleaning-electrical-daewoo-led-bluetooth-party-speaker-1-piece-/p-1659614000

Wonder what supervalu are like for returns for stuff like this.

67570401_2337112506505520_9147288791445143552_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQmSCYdoPsboSws7S34zwSv3cLovVxfM4kghRNxn7TGZWJ1dke-mhLK5YsUKlku_f1Q&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub2-1.fna&oh=9c9205d58fdfd66d119c8759eeaf5347&oe=5DD3C78B

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭go4it

it might sound awkward to some, but i'm buying the toilet rolls not based on brand , claimed softness , smell ( before usage) , color,or packaging pictures ( kitties, puppies, babies, flowers, etc ) .
    I'm buying the toilet rolls based on ply layers .
    Long term fan of the 4ply rolls from Lidl. Might be tempted to take Supervalu's offer if anyone can confirm this has 4 ply sheets..

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 460 ✭✭TetraSonic55

go4it wrote: »
    it might sound awkward to some, but i'm buying the toilet rolls not based on brand , claimed softness , smell ( before usage) , color,or packaging pictures ( kitties, puppies, babies, flowers, etc ) .
    I'm buying the toilet rolls based on ply layers .
    Long term fan of the 4ply rolls from Lidl. Might be tempted to take Supervalu's offer if anyone can confirm this has 4 ply sheets..

It's only 2 ply

• Advertisement

go4it wrote: »
    offer if anyone can confirm this has 4 ply sheets..

Our toilet can't cope with 4 ply!

Advertisement