Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Executive Action

• 18-07-2019 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭

A great film that I only discovered after reading a book which stated it was the closet thing to what actually happened. .Has anyone seen it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

I entered this thread hoping it was about a sequel to Executive Decision https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116253/ and now I leave the thread disappointed. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

I certainly didn't expect Steven Segal to come back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

I certainly didn't expect Steven Segal to come back!
    He did not die in that movie. He purposefully let himself be exploded out of the plane because there were more bad guys on the ground than in the air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I take it you're taking about the David Miller/Dalton Trumbo film about the JFK assassination?

I liked it but it's so long since I've seen it I might think differently now. It copped a lot of critical flak at the time, not sure why other than the bias of various reviewers showing through maybe.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

That's what I love about the internet: at any minute someone might start a thread on some random movie from 1973 barely anyone has heard of, and talks about it as if it were playing right now in the cinemas.

Had to look that one up on IMDB, cos I was full on :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement