Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Indo report about a 'man's who attacked a number of women last week in and around

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Damn men, should be locked up

any time the press leave out any of the normal details, youll be very quickly told "the normal details dont matter in this instance".

i dont predict any different here

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

A man in his fifties. What the hell else do you need to know?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

There's no description because they have him in custody :confused:

Why would there need to be?

i dont predict any different here

see

• Advertisement

Well they are appealing for witnesses so it should make sense to release some kind of identifying info.

I assume, however, that the OP has suspicions about the man's race and only wants to talk about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

No description because he is a non Irish national and it would be very racist of The Independent to even point that out. I actually consider myself racist now just for pointing it out.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/man-suspected-of-assaulting-numerous-women-in-dublin-city-centre-arrested-1.3956158

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

What's missing, man not named for legal reasons but age checked (it's curious how age it always referenced in criminal/ legal matters and things like car crash victims).

Would the racists be happy with white Irish natives being referenced in the way the Op presumably wishes anyone not Irish and white to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭monseiur

The man is originally from east Asia apparently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭InTheShadows

Liberal agenda. White man bad. Non white man good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

kneemos wrote: »
    A man in his fifties. What the hell else do you need to know?

Hight, hair colour or skin colour, what he was wearing. A description of the individual FFS

But don't worry other outlets have an article about it which sheds some light onto why the indo didn't give a description.

A non national, surprise surprise! I wonder why the indo left that out? More lies and cover ups from MSM.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭Allinall

What lies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Hight, hair colour or skin colour, what he was wearing. A description of the individual FFS

But don't worry other outlets have an article about it which sheds some light onto why the indo didn't give a description.

A non national, surprise surprise! I wonder why the indo left that out? More lies and cover ups from MSM.

Why does his nationality matter? When an Irish fella is up for GBH in Sydney or Manchester do you think his being Irish should be highlighted in the story? Does it tell us something about him?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭endacl

More lies and cover ups from MSM.

Ah, you had to...

Now even fewer people will take you seriously.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Anyway, OP just wants to rant about de fordeners and we don't do that in AH any more, so closed :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement