Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lizzo Olympia 10th November

• 08-07-2019 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭

Anybody have the spotfiy presale code for this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ItAintMeBabe

Also looking for one of these if anybody has a spare one!

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

Where do you get the Spotify codes? Do you go in to buy the tickets via Spotify?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭citygal93

just got emailed spotify code "TRUTHHURTS" if anyone wants to try it. I just clicked the link however and it's saying there's no tickets available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭CWF

Didn't get any either

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭twiddleypop

If anyone could email me the link I will love you forever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

Site just keeps refreshing, nothing happening

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭citygal93

Site just keeps refreshing, nothing happening

I have a direct link to the spotify pre sale if anyone wants to PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭CWF

They're all gone I think. I didn't receive an email from Spotify I think you needed to go through the email so having the code alone wasn't enough for me

I went direct from my Spotify account, nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭AnnaSophia

I got them, from a link on twitter that some kind soul shared! The ticketmaster link was just spinning but this went through Lizzo’s website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭BilboBagOfCans

AnnaSophia wrote: »
    I got them, from a link on twitter that some kind soul shared! The ticketmaster link was just spinning but this went through Lizzo’s website.

Could you pm me the link please?thanks!

AnnaSophia wrote: »

Share the knowledge sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭AnnaSophia

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭some random drunk

No tickets coming up available in the general sale...

Sold out in seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭robo

Single tickets for the Circle coming up as resale tickets(looks like at face value)

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭twiddleypop

They were gone in 6 seconds.

• Subscribers Posts: 40,721 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

anyone get tickets on general sale???

looking for 2 here

Resale tickets available for 140 euro....

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

robo wrote: »
    Single tickets for the Circle coming up as resale tickets(looks like at face value)

Looking to get a couple of these for my daughter, comes up at €140 for one ticket. Don't think so....

• Advertisement

Resale tickets available for 140 euro....

ive just seen that..... i thought they were shutting down seatwave??

so much for this promise:
    So, we’re launching a fan-to-fan ticket exchange on Ticketmaster where you can easily buy tickets or sell tickets you can’t use at the price originally paid or less.

disgusting

i wonder what the chances are of another show added on the 9th??

Some still available on Viagogo and €130-€150. I'll be pleased to see anti-touting laws come into place late this month; https://www.thejournal.ie/ticket-touting-new-law-4459039-Jan2019/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

sydthebeat wrote: »
    i wonder what the chances are of another show added on the 9th??

Zero. There's another show on the Olympia that night.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, The Bothy Band, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe.

smacl wrote: »
    Looking to get a couple of these for my daughter, comes up at €140 for one ticket. Don't think so....

Definitely saw they for less earlier but it was one in the Circle and didn't want just one on my own in the Circle. Shame on Ticketmaster/Seatwave :mad:

robo wrote: »
    Definitely saw they for less earlier but it was one in the Circle and didn't want just one on my own in the Circle. Shame on Ticketmaster/Seatwave :mad:

They're now listed as Official platinum tickets also at €140 a pop for this gig, which is basically just overpriced touting. Looks very much like TicketMaster is buying up and holding tickets in reserve to shamelessly fleece fans disappointed by quick sell-out / low availability (also controlled by TicketMaster). Hopefully this will have been made illegal before the event, so I'll be checking back then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,519 ✭✭✭Zardoz

smacl wrote: »
    They're now listed as Official platinum tickets also at €140 a pop for this gig, which is basically just overpriced touting. Looks very much like TicketMaster is buying up and holding tickets in reserve to shamelessly fleece fans disappointed by quick sell-out / low availability (also controlled by TicketMaster). Hopefully this will have been made illegal before the event, so I'll be checking back then.

The Platinum tickets were available on the app from 10 and sneakily thats what was selected by default.

400 tickets was all that was available for the general sale this morning ,the rest were either sold in the presale or held back as Platinum tickets .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

sydthebeat wrote: »
    anyone get tickets on general sale???

looking for 2 here

As are thousands more

I think we know that the tickets would sell out quickly especially with the capacity of the Olympia (great venue) but what makes us madder is the whole resale for at least 3 times the price & Ticketmaster allow this - the only way this will ever stop is if artists ask for this to be stopped or stop using TM due to this.
    The laws to stop/prevent this reselling of tickets is too slow.

Lizzo could have sold out a week in the Olympia I would say.

• Advertisement

I'd wonder about how many tickets actually went on sale at face value this morning and how many Ticketmaster decided to hold back as "platinum tickets".

I literally refreshed my phone at 1 second past 10am only to be told no tickets were available...

Advertisement