Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My BNB coins have vanished

Options
  • 11-07-2019 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

Please Ignore

My mistake, I mistakenly executed a buy order using BNB instead of BTC. Time to admit my eyesight is not as good as it used to be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

macnab wrote: »
    Binance seem to think I removed 3.81 BNB coins from my account. I did not. That's $120 gone by the looks of things. Check your accounts lads and lassies. I am getting out of Binance before the rest of my crypto goes missing.

1. Have you been trading a lot?

2. Is there an outgoing transaction showing the coins moving from your account to either the Ethereum chain pre-April 23rd or to Binance Chain from 23rd onwards?

3. Did you have 2FA set up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭macnab

1. No
    2. No
    3. Yes

Very unusual. Are customer service telling you to feck off?

grindle wrote: »
    Very unusual. Are customer service telling you to feck off?

More or less, yes.

My mistake, I mistakenly executed a buy order using BNB instead of BTC. Time to admit my eyesight is not as good as it used to be.

Glad to see it's all sorted anyway.

Bright side: Let's both be thankful we haven't fat-fingered an order. (I should clarify - that guy lost ~$900k that day).

What shítcoin did you buy with your BNB?

• Advertisement

grindle wrote: »
    Glad to see it's all sorted anyway.

Bright side: Let's both be thankful we haven't fat-fingered an order. (I should clarify - that guy lost ~$900k that day).

What shítcoin did you buy with your BNB?

EOS 😕

Advertisement