Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

long term car park Dublin

Options
  • 09-07-2019 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but I reckon people here know more about the airport than anywhere else.
    Am flying out tomorrow for 8 days with the family. Normally book in the car into the red car park but I have left it too late and both red and blue airport car parks are sold out. It's only short term left. At 150 euro.
    Any other suggestions of where to park. Or will there still be places in the long term car parks for people who arrive with out bookings

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

Did you look at Quickpark.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭billy few mates

st1979 wrote: »
    Sorry if this is in the wrong section but I reckon people here know more about the airport than anywhere else.
    Am flying out tomorrow for 8 days with the family. Normally book in the car into the red car park but I have left it too late and both red and blue airport car parks are sold out. It's only short term left. At 150 euro.
    Any other suggestions of where to park. Or will there still be places in the long term car parks for people who arrive with out bookings

I'm a regular user and this time of year it's not uncommon to find all the carparks fully booked. I normally leave it to a day or two before I head away but this time of year I pre-book it a couple of weeks in advance.
    A colleague of mine told me this we he found the red and blue carpark full and also RT the Quickpark fully booked but got a space in the green car park for almost 50% more than the normal weekly rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭st1979

EchoIndia wrote:
    Did you look at Quickpark.ie?

Booked out as well. It's sorted now. Am getting a lift to the airport. Was not going to pay 150 for the short term. Which seemed the only option

• Registered Users Posts: 23,845 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Red and Blue full eh, the Tiger is baaaack...

Advertisement