Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Mercedes dealer for Waterford ?

• 09-07-2019 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭

heard recently Bolands were building new dealerships on a site they already own - assume its the one beside Whitefield clinic ? Anyone heard what franchises it will be for ?

noticed that the current Merc. dealer on Cork Road has not updated their premises to the latest black Merc. branding which came out some time ago - A sure sign that they are being replaced as dealer for the county ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

goochy wrote: »
    heard recently Bolands were building new dealerships on a site they already own - assume its the one beside Whitefield clinic ? Anyone heard what franchises it will be for ?

noticed that the current Merc. dealer on Cork Road has not updated their premises to the latest black Merc. branding which came out some time ago - A sure sign that they are being replaced as dealer for the county ??

It was in the local papers a while ago they are looking to build a hotel and conference centre behind where they are now,and i think the site next to whitfield is going to be used for their Hertz franchise i could be wrong i vaguely remember the article.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Dmchlad

It was in the local papers a while ago they are looking to build a hotel and conference centre behind where they are now,and i think the site next to whitfield is going to be used for their Hertz franchise i could be wrong i vaguely remember the article.

Behind Audi is for hertz and also have permission for two more Dealerships beside autoboland for Honda and Dacia

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭goochy

Bolands ' motor mall ' on the Cork road was very badly designed , they should move Hyundai or Dacia into empty showrooms behind H & H and sell Honda from hyundai place.

Surprised they are not building new Bmw place as current one is cramped and looking worst for wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭curmudgeonly

goochy wrote: »

noticed that the current Merc. dealer on Cork Road has not updated their premises to the latest black Merc. branding which came out some time ago - A sure sign that they are being replaced as dealer for the county ??[/QUO

Existing showrooms update starting in the next Fortnight

Advertisement