Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Énergie Gym?

Options
  • 08-07-2019 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

There's been a few old posts about gyms in Waterford that I looked through. I was thinking of going with Waterford Warriors as their facebook page advertised an intro program that looked appealing but it's starting tomorrow. However, there's not much info on pricing, times, etc. which put me off a bit.

Looking up gyms near me and I was surprised to see Énergie is fairly close to home. Anyone been there? They seem to be a bit pricey for a gym I've never heard of because they only do monthly payments

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,020 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

I'd give warriors a try if I was you. Just give them a call or an email and they will go through things with you. Gary is a gent.

Never been in energie, heard both good and bad. W.i.t. arena is another option that part of town?

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭PPN2893

I'd give warriors a try if I was you. Just give them a call or an email and they will go through things with you. Gary is a gent.

Never been in energie, heard both good and bad. W.i.t. arena is another option that part of town?

Yeah, I was looking into WIT and Kingfisher for a while but Waterford Warriors seemed like something I'd get more benefit from. It's just a bit of a trek for me because I don't drive but the walk would do me no harm. I was just curious about Energie because I walk past the place most days and never heard of them until today.

I might miss the intro thing as I don't have the time this week but it seems like Waterford Warriors would be top of the list. Thanks.

Advertisement