Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French City Bikes in Dublin?

Options
  • 27-06-2019 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

I was outside the Living Room Bar just off O'Connell Street and I noticed two bikes that looked like Dublin Bikes but they were slightly different. Upon further inspection I noticed the instructions written on the bike were in French and the logos of the bikes had a white sticker over them.

Anyone know how they ended up here? I cannot under why someone would buy these as instead of buying a normal bike.

483767.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Someone doing some form of distance run challenge or similar I would imagine

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Saw someone with one this morning - it's connected to the VeloCity conference on in the convention centre

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭not1but4

Right you are. Thanks for that was really annoying me.

https://twitter.com/greendubliner/status/1144309215655280640

Advertisement