Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Why not add Kate?

Katie showed some tmi yesterday, but i let it go.

She showed tmi again today, so i have to reassess the tmi situation.

I'm 4 pages behind here so maybe this has already been found.

i don't know about you but from #1429 i don't know who killed who.

#1475 katie knows where the wolves munched.

So, if katie has tmi, she can't be mindy, unless mindy has already been found, and we were not alerted about a conversion.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I had play by play up till 4pm. I could continue that but will take a while.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    I don't understand your "prize" katie. Is it -
    You pick a player. If you die, that player's role is revealed on the thread.

Or, if you die, the role of whoever killed you gets revealed on the thread?

I'm also not sure what people aren't understanding about the Jake/Phil thing. And it's kinda striking me as odd that people keep asking them to go over and over the same story. I think the story is pretty clear. Doesn't clear either of them as villagers but I think it makes sense.

I agree with the idea that we've gone down the garden path with the walkie talkies talk. If people could break out of their tunnel and continue other investigations that would be great..

The whole walkie talkies business is a moo point. Getting walkie talkies doesn't mean they are good or bad. Neither does what the say the spoke about. It literally gives us no useful information other than Rachel thought one it two of them were good enough to give a gift to

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Well maybe I am incredibly stupid so but it seems clear as mud.

Phil claimed he received a gift but Jake seems to be saying he initiated it. There was also the idea that Phil had left breadcrumbs before he got Jake's message which is confusing the hell out of me. How could he leave breadcrumbs for a message that he hadn't received. I'm actually going back to look at all the posts for myself to see where I got confused.

See I think you're trying to muddy the waters here. I don't think Phil or Jake ever said that they left breadcrumbs about getting a prize. They said they left breadcrumbs about their identities. Completely unrelated to the walkie talkies. All they did in their communication was to point out these breadcrumbs to each other to prove they were who they claimed to be.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Actually enjoy doing this - getting a better feel for people.

Steve:

day zero fluff

Ok so look, I'm not saying that I bought a tablet specifically to make playing this game easier but I am saying that's exactly what I've done so don't judge me and just let me get used to the damn thing before you munch me ok wolves? In other news, hi folks. I am THIS happy to be here: (hopes fir

Doh!

[/IMG] Ok posting from a tablet isn't as easy as I thought. Damn

[/IMG] https://media0.giphy.com/media/3o7qDQ4kcSD1PLM3BK/giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d0fcecc75764c74367570a8&rid=giphy.gif

Yusssssssss!!

day 1

I was assuming that the babs death was the SK as it mentions the laugh but there's no way Wendy was the wolves. Sure it was way too early. I do like this thought by Orla though. Never considered that at all. So possibilities: 1) Wolves munched Wendy, Sk killed Babs 2) Vigilante shot Wendy, SK and

I do like anyone who likes my ideas. Joking aside, he's made an effort to set out the possible scenarios. Like this post.

Duck fur? :confused Joking (?) about holly being wolfy and having munched babs

FFA#1 Gabriel: as a low poster (atm) I expect a certain amount of **** for not posting more. Not sure why you'd FFA a zero poster tho. Katie: the win conditions thing is very dodgy. Fiona: early talking about mindy looks like she's looking for mork, I mean Barry. I see people are taking notes. I really need to do that. Will hopefully be more involved tomorrow, RL just got in the way today.

Gabs is weak (though I agree Gab's FFA was weak too), Katie I can't argue with as it was my main issue, and Fiona turned out to be good. Most of these I THINK were points brought up by other people. Not seeing a huge pile of work here Steve.

Oh **** really? angus scaring everyone with early closing lynch form

Despite my FFA I won't be voting for Katie tonight. Between Gabs and Fiona for me sticking to FFA, fine. This is a response to Holly asking if any holly/ katie voter is willing to reconsider. Not sure why Steve is agreeing to stay off Katie, or why Holly is trying to save Katie as well as herself - are they on the same team?

Eva that makes no sense. To claim a role like this on basically day 1 is insanity. Why would you ask people to vote for Gabriel if Angus is Barry? Is Gabriel Mindy or something? Eva Chaos

Oh wait I got Barry and Eddie mixed up. But still, why not kill angus? Is he protected? Eva Chaos

Angus I dont think anyone is believing Eva at the moment so I think you're ok for tonights lynch Eva Chaos

Oh man I feel like this lynch vote is gonna be all over the place Eva Chaos

Must be mind control or something. No other explination for Eva's nuttiness. Right? My vote is currently on Gabriel. Unlikely to change though Eva Chaos (still sticking to FFA

These just scream mind control to me. No explanation, no fleshing out the posts, just panic posting from a backroom wolf IMO. Who's he trying to save though? Eva Chaos

I've said at least twice now if not 3 times that I'm not voting for you Katie Well he said it once, but he also confirmed that he was voting Gabs on a later post, so yes he did

Oh christ. Are the mods lying? Barbara is dead. And was announced as the duck by the mods Abi Chaos

i'm not understanding this. What links me to Gabriel and Angus? You need to start explaining this pronto Eva Chaos

Um please demonstrate where I was sticking up for Gabriel? I voted for him to be lynched ffs Eva Chaos

Jake you have Tegan and Vernon mixed up. Vernon died this morning, not Tegan correct

So 18 players left: 3 RV's 10 NRV's 4 Wolves (including Mindy here) 1 SK This morning was an absolute disaster for us. We really need to hit a bad guy in the lynch tonight Yes Steve. We do.

Thoughts

This is more wolfy than I would have thought. First Day 1 post set out scenarios, then there was a weak FFA based on a single reason per person, mostly brought up by other people. Then gets heavily involved in Eva chaos and we hear about not much else til this morning where he corrects Jake and posts the current position.

There's no analysis here, no thoughts of his own, everything seems based on something else. I'm really sorry Steve, I'm feeling hairy right now.

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    If there was going to be a shooting it should have been gabriel given the auto priest and worse case a nrv was hit.

If he was bad we would have had some votes to work from, if not we could have moved on from that path altogether

Worse case is an RV being hit.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Eva, can I ask what was it - besides his claiming the Chick - that had you leaning Gabriel. Apologies if you've already said but I'm curious and it is a long thread. What triggered your suspicions?

It was just gut really, that why I wanted to squeeze him some but I really didnt like this post
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Ok guys, I’m not usually one for thinking villagers should out themselves as NRV so early on, but feck it I’m no use dead. I am The Chick. I am a NRV. A lynch vote on me is a total waste.

I mean why play NRV different to how you would normally play it, why push so hard on Tegan who turned NRV to save oneself when you wouldn't normally play it like that.

The chick seems so convenient when then Duck was mod announced, it's too coincidental for my liking that after Duck is mod announced A nrv who never plays like he is now (under his own admissions) comes out as the chick.

Its like a great cover story that probably fell into the wolves laps

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    This is more wolfy than I would have thought. First Day 1 post set out scenarios, then there was a weak FFA based on a single reason per person, mostly brought up by other people. Then gets heavily involved in Eva chaos and we hear about not much else til this morning where he corrects Jake and posts the current position.

There's no analysis here, no thoughts of his own, everything seems based on something else. I'm really sorry Steve, I'm feeling hairy right now.

This is all fair enough, I can't really argue with much tbh. RL unexpectedly got in the way yesterday so I didn't have time to do analysis. I picked out what I could in a quick skim read and based my FFA on that. I've been looking at posts today and making notes but I'm not done yet so I won't post my list until I'm finished.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    I agree with the idea that we've gone down the garden path with the walkie talkies talk. If people could break out of their tunnel and continue other investigations that would be great..

The whole walkie talkies business is a moo point. Getting walkie talkies doesn't mean they are good or bad. Neither does what the say the spoke about. It literally gives us no useful information other than Rachel thought one it two of them were good enough to give a gift to

Steve WW wrote: »
    See I think you're trying to muddy the waters here. I don't think Phil or Jake ever said that they left breadcrumbs about getting a prize. They said they left breadcrumbs about their identities. Completely unrelated to the walkie talkies. All they did in their communication was to point out these breadcrumbs to each other to prove they were who they claimed to be.

I'm not trying to muddy the waters and I don't agree that it's a moo point (I now hate that phrase too). For someone who is banging on about the importance of information Holly, I think you'd want it to be accurate at least. You assume it's from Rachel, in which case Katie's would have to be from Eddie or a flat out lie.

Steve, thanks for your explanation...as I said, I'm trying to figure out where I got confused and you could be right in what you say.

There is method to my madness. I think it's important but fair enough, if people don't want to hear about it, I won't discuss it on thread anymore. Due respect though, I'm not going to just drop looking into things just because someone says so. And also, it isn't the only thing I'm looking at.

I'm not trying to muddy the waters and I don't agree that it's a moo point (I now hate that phrase too). For someone who is banging on about the importance of information Holly, I think you'd want it to be accurate at least. You assume it's from Rachel, in which case Katie's would have to be from Eddie or a flat out lie.

Steve, thanks for your explanation...as I said, I'm trying to figure out where I got confused and you could be right in what you say.

There is method to my madness. I think it's important but fair enough, if people don't want to hear about it, I won't discuss it on thread anymore. Due respect though, I'm not going to just drop looking into things just because someone says so. And also, it isn't the only thing I'm looking at.

I don't want you to drop it if you think there's something there. I just want to ensure other avenues are looked at and we don't end up spending the day talking about one thing involving only 2/3 people. Which again let's many people off the hook too easily.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Katie showed some tmi yesterday, but i let it go.

She showed tmi again today, so i have to reassess the tmi situation.

I'm 4 pages behind here so maybe this has already been found.

i don't know about you but from #1429 i don't know who killed who.

#1475 katie knows where the wolves munched.

So, if katie has tmi, she can't be mindy, unless mindy has already been found, and we were not alerted about a conversion.

TMI?? What did I do now? You mean about the scheduled actions, tell me I'm wrong so in my interpretation.

Any chance you'll get to post in real time today?

I'd also like to reiterate my point from earlier. The more we work as a team, the worse off the baddies will be. The rely on us splitting the discussion and not having clarity in our conversations. We need a consensus plan to find a wolf!

Phil WW wrote: »
    D1 N1 D1
    Start/Check 25 23 22 20
    RV 6 6 6 3
    NRV 14 12 11 10
    Convert 1 1 1 1
    RW 3 3 3 3
    SK 1 1 1 1

Dead 2 1 2

#showoff

Since you are showing off,
    You have 2 d1's with differing start numbers.
    And if the 2nd d1 is supposed to be d2, then you have left loads of info out.

S|H|O|W| |O|F|F
    ||F|A|I|L

Since you are showing off,
    You have 2 d1's with differing start numbers.
    And if the 2nd d1 is supposed to be d2, then you have left loads of info out.

S|H|O|W| |O|F|F
    ||F|A|I|L

This doesn't seem very villagey Derry, why would you slag off a fellow villagery trying their best?

Ah I see your point re: 1475, that's a good notice tbf.

Should have caveated that wolves = evils, but I can see how you'd think I might have TMI in that respect I suppose.

I'd also like to reiterate my point from earlier. The more we work as a team, the worse off the baddies will be. The rely on us splitting the discussion and not having clarity in our conversations. We need a consensus plan to find a wolf!

What's your plan then?

I'm operating from the pov that Brendan is most confirmed villager, followed by Ewan - as I think Vernon peeked him.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Brendan claimed monica, and we can guess bobby was found based on the shot.
    That was never confirmed on thread so we might not have been told about a conversion?

What's your plan then?

I'm operating from the pov that Brendan is most confirmed villager, followed by Ewan - as I think Vernon peeked him.

Happy with Brendan, disagree re: Ewan.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Brendan claimed monica, and we can guess bobby was found based on the shot.
    That was never confirmed on thread so we might not have been told about a conversion?

Hard to know. I've memories of conversions being announced but not BR shares. I can't recall if every single time conversion has been in play that it HAS been announced though.

Katie WW wrote: »
    TMI?? What did I do now? You mean about the scheduled actions, tell me I'm wrong so in my interpretation.

I showed the post number. I'll grab the post and highlight.
    #1475 You know wolves munched into Tegan wagon and declare that due to that there might not be any wolves there.
    How do you know who the wolves munched?
    Right first impressions on Tegan's wagon is that there might not be any wolves on it at all tbh.

Wolves were quite happy to munch into it even though Henry died this morning.

If there is a wolf then it's likely Gabs or Abi. This does not remove the SK from the proceedings though, they're likely on Gabs or Tegan imo.

Four still alive as well on Gabs - Eva, Steve, Angus, Holly.

Eva obviously deserves pressure here based off today, and Holly's late switch probably needs some scrutiny as well. Afraid maybe to lynch someone they knew was a villager? It says to me that Holly and Gabs are not teamed anyways.

Steve is interesting, he was voting Gabs all along yet Eva and Tegan are before him, also was suspicious of Henry (who is now flipped as village Bobby)

Further down Jake remains on Holly, as I said to Isla it's not an outlier vote as Holly was a potential wagon. Depends on Holly's alignment re: Jake. If village, Jake is likely a wolf, if wolf, Jake is probably good.

Desmond and Orla still being alive on me is very interesting. If I get killed these guys need to be looked into, not really because they're voting me, but because it's the only intact wagon from last night with no flips. Likely a wolf in here imo, could be two.

Ewan and Conor as the outliers deserve a lot of scrutiny too, Conor's late flip to Abi while looking on the outside as explainable, also shows potential nervousness in lynching a villager ie: extra knowledge.

Ewan as well, it's a weird weird vote on Steve. Potentially even a w/w vote.

• Advertisement

Happy with Brendan, disagree re: Ewan.

That's allowed :pac: It's just where I'm at. It's like a 65% good vibe.

What's your plan then?

I asked people earlier to discuss one person at a time, but nobody got involved. I don't know what other potential plans could be used. But if people get too incased in one conversation without looking outside, I'll keep bringing it up

I'm changing my vote to Abigail as at least Eva is engaging with the thread and putting her point across.

I think if you had posted like this yesterday it would have been more helpful than acting like a crazed loon though

This doesn't seem very villagey Derry, why would you slag off a fellow villagery trying their best?

So maybe they will fix the table that has incorrect info on it.

I showed the post number. I'll grab the post and highlight.
    #1475 You know wolves munched into Tegan wagon and declare that due to that there might not be any wolves there.
    How do you know who the wolves munched?

I don't, I should have caveated that wolves = evils but I didn't. I just think that there might not actually be any wolves on the primary wagon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Yeah it's not clear who killed who.
    duffman13 wrote: »
    Vernon has been killed
    He was Phoebe Buffay - Aura Reader

Nigel has been killed
    He was Ross Geller - Jail Keeper

So maybe they will fix the table that has incorrect info on it.

Fair enough. Pretty dick way to do it though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Re Liam: 2 missed votes = modkill

Abigail is the one that we need to hear from. Claiming to be a dead duck is too bizarre ?

I'm honestly losing the will here. Brendo. We need you to confirm exactly what happened with the bobby thing.

Then try to lead us in some direction. We're all over the place and it's so quiet that we're obviously not on the right track!

• Advertisement

I am doing so, with the caveat that I am 4 pages behind.currently reading #1554, so any info intro'd to the thread since then as i catch up, i won't know about.

Advertisement