Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

On abi and eve - how long could you feasibly have mind control?

I would have thought til end of phase max?

So we should be hoping for some pretty good explanations after 10 if they dont want the chop... unless wolves munch one to keep the secret, in which case the other is presumably wolfy?

If they dont explain, i really dont know what to do with them. I cant see a wolf being that nuts, but i cant see it being a villager either..

Iso away on me. I'll be away around lunch but on and off throughout the day. I'd love to know why hollibobs thought i was dodgy too, or if it was just a reaction to my ffa-ing her.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Iso away on me. I'll be away around lunch but on and off throughout the day. I'd love to know why hollibobs thought i was dodgy too, or if it was just a reaction to my ffa-ing her.

I just feel there's a cohort coasting here and not being assessed critically by anyone, it's like you guys are invisible and barely being mentioned.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Eva, I think you stated you were not being mind controlled. People may not believe that but if so can you explain why you said Angus was a wolf and also why you voted for someone other than him?

Katie WW wrote: »
    I just feel there's a cohort coasting here and not being assessed critically by anyone, it's like you guys are invisible and barely being mentioned.

Agreed. Happy to discuss my posts and I'll look at the others in that group too.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Morning Gabs, care to explain this or are you just throwing that down there based off nothing?

Why just Holly or me, there's 3 wolves a convert and an SK.

Your reads are so horrifically one track minded please can you give me reads on:

Orla
    Derry
    Vernon
    Brendan
    Jake

Thanks

Reading back through last nights chaos you came across more wolfie imo. Of course there’s other wolf’s to find but we can definitely expect a wolf to have been in the running last night so obviously the first place I’m going to look is who benefitted.

I think the biggest issue we have at the moment is that there’s a vast difference in post count from the top few posters to the middle ground, which I know I’m guilty of too. At a push I would put Orla as village and the others on that list null. I think we all need to try and up our posting game so that we have something to work on.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Wasn’t able to get online as much as I’d wanted yesterday but hopefully can get a bit more involved today. I also don’t intend to tunnel people (kinda think Katie is half way down a Jake tunnel but won’t hold it against her) so will try to not get stuck on those I already showed suspicion for (unless I’m given reason to) and after reading back everything from yesterday should probably note that I was the other person who got a walkie talkie. With regards that, atm I believe Phil is good- can’t know for sure as baddies can leave breadcrumbs etc too but I don’t think he played me in what he said.

Jake is it possible to answer some of the questions that I didn't yesterday. To prove that we know.

Can you talk about the breadcrumb I asked you to leave on thread yesterday and also how you know that to be the case?

As in why is it a Rachael gift. Were you told that?

More details from me. I was relaid a message through a mod. To validate it was who they said they were I asked them a question to leave on thread.
    We both left breadcrumbs regarding our names prior to receipt of message.

I don't believe Jake to be evil. I could have been manipulated but the breadcrumbs check out

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Reading back through last nights chaos you came across more wolfie imo. Of course there’s other wolf’s to find but we can definitely expect a wolf to have been in the running last night so obviously the first place I’m going to look is who benefitted.

I think the biggest issue we have at the moment is that there’s a vast difference in post count from the top few posters to the middle ground, which I know I’m guilty of too. At a push I would put Orla as village and the others on that list null. I think we all need to try and up our posting game so that we have something to work on.

Why though, why do I come across as more wolfy, please give examples.

We don't need to up our posting game, we need to start assessing everyone critically not just five or six players

Brendan WW wrote: »
    10:09 Holly posts FFA - Henry, Derry, Tegan
    11:57 Gertrude throws shade on Phil & Holly
    12:11 Orla says Phil & Katie wolfy pre munch
    13:44 Katie asks Nigel why he’s fishing for roles
    13:59 Jake asks Katie if she’s evil
    14:06 Fiona doesn’t like Phil’s ISO timing at all
    14:08 Conor opens Katie good as leaning in his good pile.
    14:26 Katie ISO of Nigel giving wolf vibes and would vote here tonight.
    14:34 Tegan questions Katie over win conditions.
    14:37 Conor says tut tut Tegan
    14:38 Katie says suspicious person would see Tegan making a play to distract thread from his iso of Nigel.
    14:44 Holly says Tegans first post screamed wolf at me and now this diversionary tactic emboldens that thought.
    14:50 Jake says he’s not defending Tegan but asks holly what in her first post screams wolf.
    14:53 Holly says gut.
    15:06 Angus asks anyone who is suspicious of Phil is it because of his munch time ISO
    15:07 Conor says he’s not massively suspicious of Phil.
    15:11 Henry says he doesn’t find it as suspicious as he did earlier.
    15:16 Tegan tells Katie they actually said they’d read the win conditions.
    15:19 Angus says Holly possibly wolf or SK.
    15:21 Tegan says Katie is deflecting his mistake by using Conor’s shade on her.
    15:27 Katie says Gabriel fixation is a little wolfy.
    15:29 Phil says Katie’s made another slip.
    15:37 Conor says he finds Tegan and Katie suspicious but not equally so.
    15:46 Katie says Eva is another he wouldn’t mind lynching tonight.
    15:49 Brendan ISO Fiona, Holly, Isla.
    15:54 Jake ISO Katie, Holly, Phil.
    15:55 Orla says to Holly that dentist talk could be convert.
    15:56 Orla says she still can’t move past Katie.
    15:57 Brendan adds Gertrude to suspects list.

That’s up until 4. Gotta run so will continue in a bit.

Think you may have ISO and FFA mixed up there. With me at least I didn't ISO Katie, Holly or Isla.

With regaards Katie & Holly I am going to put the win conditions / dentist talk into the mistake column for now, if they do more wolfy things that could change but i'd prefer an explanation from the "mind control" people first

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Katie: can you respond to my questions from yesterday?

• Advertisement

Yeah gimme 20 mins or so Nidge just doing an ISO on Orla atm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Why though, why do I come across as more wolfy, please give examples.

We don't need to up our posting game, we need to start assessing everyone critically not just five or six players

From what I can make out of last nights chaos you and Holly were the ones who benefitted. Therefore I believe one of you to be a wolf. I may be wrong but that’s where I am right now. It’s a gut judgement that if I had to put one of you as village it would be Holly. You’re far more defensive and going out of your way to be overly helpful, making yourself a sort of leader. Great position for a wolf to be in.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Jake is it possible to answer some of the questions that I didn't yesterday. To prove that we know.

Can you talk about the breadcrumb I asked you to leave on thread yesterday and also how you know that to be the case?

More details from me. I was relaid a message through a mod. To validate it was who they said they were I asked them a question to leave on thread.

I don't believe Jake to be evil. I could have been manipulated but the breadcrumbs check out

I was not told it was from Rachel. If you check that post the line before what you asked to be breadcrumbed (people can probably figue it out but as you didn't explicity say) actually said I could be wrong but like yourself I saw it more as a good prize. Katie's prize sounds more deadly so I'd have that more in the bad shaman prize type but don't know the details and just recieving it does not make someone bad.

I can confirm that Phil did ask me to leave something and it was left on thread and that I did see something he had left preevious to our conversation and from the above quoted bit it'd seem he spotted similar that I had. This is all why I believe him atm. Should probably be noted that he took a chance responding (I sent the first message) so that puts him slightly more villagery in my book but I have no way of confirming anything but that his breadcrumbs exist.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Good morning villagers :) So my thoughts this morning are

Based on the chaos last night Holly or Katie is likely a wolf but I don’t really see them both being. I’m leaning more towards Katie at the moment.

Abigail claiming a dead character needs to be addressed. Who benefited from her trying to add to the chaos?

Eva that girl be crazy! I think we’re back to the old adage of too wolfie to be a wolf but she’s still got some explaining to do. Simply stirring the pot is not good enough. Why does she think Angus is the evil shaman and why did she then vote for me?
    Abigail voting for Tegan with no reason also needs to be explained.

Also Steve is included in Eva list. I don't want that forgotten

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Worth calling attention to the fact that Isla table above in both instances shows ffa mentions. Not only first place holders, so that has a big impact.

Of course it shows all mentions. That's the whole point of the top three.

Isla WW wrote: »

I'd agree here as FFAs are not always weighted towards no.1

How come you didn't get an FFA in despite collating them Isla?

I didn't try to hide that Angus. I told you all I hadn't done one yet. Then with the confusion I was just trying to work out what was going on rather than just throwing in an FFA whilst Eva and Abigail were posting what they were posting and the gifts were being claimed.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Well I'll be damned.

Isla compiled the FFAs but didn't do one herself and voted based off the total FFA votes of others :eek:
    FFA votes as it stands. There'll be a table of FFAs shortly. I realise I've not done one yet either.

Holly 4
    Katie 3
    Tegan 3
    Eva 2
    Isla 2
    Phil 2
    Derry 1
    Ewan 1
    Fiona 1
    Gabriel 1
    Henry 1
    Jake 1
    Liam 1
    Nigel 1

Jake WW wrote: »
    I'd agree here as FFAs are not always weighted towards no.1

How come you didn't get an FFA in despite collating them Isla?

You'll see in the post above. I was delayed yesterday, hence the late collation and then there was a lot of stuff happening on the thread yesterday evening.

You'll see in the post above. I was delayed yesterday, hence the late collation and then there was a lot of stuff happening on the thread yesterday evening.

tbh I'm kind of happy I wasn't on the thread then as I know I would have felt like I should discuss the gift with Phil doing so and it seems there was plenty of distractions at play already.

Actually can more people give reads on the below:

Orla
    Derry
    Vernon
    Brendan
    Jake

Just so we see where we stand with the middle of the pack posters, the entire focus has been on the higher echelon so far
    Yip I'll do some ISO but I'm not doing the posts included bit. That breaks my brain.

• Advertisement

I don't mind about how you give your reads Phil, even a couple of lines on each.

Same for everyone, it's all the same dancing around the issue that I can see

Very quiet Holly. What do you mean? I just checked I had around 15-20 posts in the two hours before the lynch and a further 20 or so throughout the rest of the day. Okay it wasn't as much as the first day, which was mainly joking and giffing, but it was hardly very quiet.
    Isla WW - villagy but is very quiet which scares me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Not saying it was underhanded or anything. Just calling out the fact that I focused on the second part which made me think I was a definite goner.

Gabs maybe I missed it, but why did you claim the duck

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Very quiet Holly. What do you mean? I just checked I had around 15-20 posts in the two hours before the lynch and a further 20 or so throughout the rest of the day. Okay it wasn't as much as the first day, which was mainly joking and giffing, but it was hardly very quiet.

Fair enough. I didn't notice much of you like I had the first day or so, felt like maybe you were laying low while serious discussion was going on and just popping in occasionally with your tables and such

Well I'll be damned.

Isla compiled the FFAs but didn't do one herself and voted based off the total FFA votes of others :eek:

Also I gave reasoning for Tegan. I didn't just go with the top FFA because I thought they were good. Why would you leave the below out of your posts? It was ten posts below the one you posted.
    I also think that was an oversight by Katie, rather than a slip. I misread the OP too so think it could be easily assumed that win conditions are in there. Tegan's pushing of it makes me think of a wolf who has something they can easily attack and then when the other person turns out not to be a wolf they've an easy get out of jail card with the 'it looked like a slip card'.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

If there's any other little mistakes you guys see please point them out and I'll repost the whole thing so it's clear.

There's so much information to be gained here. You can see who was actually in danger and how votes moved around. Quite a few people didn't FFA or state their vote on thread. I had to go back over everyones posts in case I missed it searching. I would be worried about people not doing at least one and slipping under the radar.

Isla not posting her own FFA but posting the FFA votes is suspicious and was a little misleading when you look at the above.

I'm off to bed anyway, I have so many thoughts on everything I've gone over but I need to rest so I can get up early and look at this with fresh eyes before the munch :)

I said closer to 9pm that I was on Holly. I thing I @Brendan at the start of the post as he has asked me

Fair enough. I didn't notice much of you like I had the first day or so, felt like maybe you were laying low while serious discussion was going on and just popping in occasionally with your tables and such

The tables do actually take a bit of time to make so I can't post at the same time - see my missing of the gift claim whilst compiling one of the tables. If someone else wants to do it then feel free.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

So you’re saying the message came from duck, or chick or Joey or Ross? Not their WW name here?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Gabs maybe I missed it, but why did you claim the duck

He claimed the chick

Advertisement