Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Ok so was doing an ISO on Phil as he's been getting some heat. These were my notes:

Jokey, a bit pockety. Seemed to go with Holly's suspicions of Derry quickly. Talks about helping village by not appearing to be a wolf (strange but ok). Agrees w/ Katie re Vernon. ISOd Jake, concluded not a wolf. Seems sure Wendy was munch. Goes through alternative scenarios. Helpful tables. Open to discussing theories. Reads list seems dodgy but well explained.

Then I got to these posts - I've quoted what he was replying to for context.

Both of these responses have the same opening line. Can you explain that Phil? And maybe even explain what you mean by it, given you said Tegan was a village lean because they were poking and prodding.

It was a copy of what I had said about Tegan on my read. I said she has NOT posted a lot but what she had was fluff and prodding. Both Tegan and Holly both accused me of saying Tegan had done A LOT of prodding and posting. Which is simply not true. My words have been twisted here quite significantly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Sure my ISO said NOTHING that would make me think Jake is a wolf. My ISO was village lean and remained so.

Why though? I haven't seen any game solving from Jake, he's so fluffy and bandwagony

I actually have Phil leaning good based on my read back. The only thing troubling me was those posts with duplicate opening lines.

it was emphasis to to show what I had said, hope that helps. I shoudl have put in bold myseff or quotes - difficult on phone

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

it was emphasis to to show what I had said, hope that helps. I shoudl have put in bold myseff or quotes - difficult on phone

Ok...but what you said exactly about Tegan in your reads list was:

Tegan: Village lean, lots of prodding and questioning.

So it's not a direct copy/quote.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    You do realise that focusing on this so much means when I eventually flip village will not be a good look for you right?

If you flip village that’s true, but equally why would a wolf go balls to to wall to push that point if that was the logical outcome?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Tegan: Village lean, lots of prodding and questioning

I'll just leave this here...

Tegan WW wrote: »
    If you flip village that’s true, but equally why would a wolf go balls to to wall to push that point if that was the logical outcome?

Which is why I'm not FFAing you btw, it makes me lean village bar the slight thoughts that you came out with it to divert attention from Nidge (but I'm not going there till I see one of you flip)

But you can surely see that if you're wrong, and I know you are, it will be used as a stick to beat you with when that happens right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

It was a copy of what I had said about Tegan on my read. I said she has NOT posted a lot but what she had was fluff and prodding. Both Tegan and Holly both accused me of saying Tegan had done A LOT of prodding and posting. Which is simply not true. My words have been twisted here quite significantly.

Caught yourself in a very silly way there Phil. Everything is on the thread to be clarified

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Have we any plan here guys? Are we all voting off our own ffa’s or are we compiling them all and voting off the top 3 in that? I completely agree with whoever said I was being a bit tunnelly, I am always guilty of that, and right now my ffa is pretty flimsy but it’s all I have to offer I’m afraid. In my defense I’m really not well at the moment :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

One thing I noted while I was compiling Angus' ISO was this......

Early ISO of Jake and Phil thinks he's a wolf

Readslist and Phil now has a village lean??

Care to explain the flip flopping Phil?

Don't want to answer for Phil, but it's my belief that its you who are reading incorrectly here.
    Phil said "Lots of gifs and nothing that would make me feel Jake is a wolf"
    you highlighted last 4 words and said its a wolf read then shaded Phil for flip flopping.
    Please reread that sentence fully a few times, I'm not reading this as Phil flip flopping as you are insinuating.

• Advertisement

Which is why I'm not FFAing you btw, it makes me lean village bar the slight thoughts that you came out with it to divert attention from Nidge (but I'm not going there till I see one of you flip)

But you can surely see that if you're wrong, and I know you are, it will be used as a stick to beat you with when that happens right?

To be fair, that's the risk you take on team good. You're highly likely to be wrong but you can't let that stop you. The fact that you're pushing it as a reason not to vote you makes me more suspicious of you.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Don't want to answer for Phil, but it's my belief that its you who are reading incorrectly here.
    Phil said "Lots of gifs and nothing that would make me feel Jake is a wolf"
    you highlighted last 4 words and said its a wolf read then shaded Phil for flip flopping.
    Please reread that sentence fully a few times, I'm not reading this as Phil flip flopping as you are insinuating.

Have addressed that, I misread. Don't agree with the village lean on Jake though.

King of the bandwagoners that fella, and Gabs is his prince in waiting

Why though? I haven't seen any game solving from Jake, he's so fluffy and bandwagony

sorry what are you on about - there is nothing there to say he is a wolf. So that means? that I am not placing him in team wolf. That was the conclusion that I drew at 10am

a number of hours I have him leaning village based on activities of the day. That's how it works. I maintain that he has a village feel for me.

Katie come on. you're pushing here but at nothing. I'm still waiting for answers from my questions to you. "what" is not an answer. I asked for clarifation on what you didn;t understand and you didn't come back

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Caught yourself in a very silly way there Phil. Everything is on the thread to be clarified

Good spot Holly.

Why lie about it Phil?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

To be fair, that's the risk you take on team good. You're highly likely to be wrong but you can't let that stop you. The fact that you're pushing it as a reason not to vote you makes me more suspicious of you.

And so we dance.......

I don't care if you vote for me because of it, I can't defend it cos it was a mistake.

I've already laid out that people should read my ISOs in the event I'm lynched, I'm continuing with that work in the event it should happen but also trying to post in real time

Henry WW wrote: »
    Good spot Holly.

Why lie about it Phil?

Seriously??? :pac::pac::pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Seriously??? :pac::pac::pac:

More questions will just give us more rope if needed!

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Have we any plan here guys? Are we all voting off our own ffa’s or are we compiling them all and voting off the top 3 in that? I completely agree with whoever said I was being a bit tunnelly, I am always guilty of that, and right now my ffa is pretty flimsy but it’s all I have to offer I’m afraid. In my defense I’m really not well at the moment :(

I'm really nervous about not know who is going to be lynched. open voting FTW mods

sorry what are you on about - there is nothing there to say he is a wolf. So that means? that I am not placing him in team wolf. That was the conclusion that I drew at 10am

a number of hours I have him leaning village based on activities of the day. That's how it works. I maintain that he has a village feel for me.

Katie come on. you're pushing here but at nothing. I'm still waiting for answers from my questions to you. "what" is not an answer. I asked for clarifation on what you didn;t understand and you didn't come back

I'm asking you why you're giving Jake a village lean for being full of fluff and bandwagoning, I've already said I misread that post.

I disagree with you village read of Jake, I think he's an opportunistic wolf who decided to dive on three easy targets having done no work whatsoever himself.

And he even used part of what I said (and me being in his FFA) to FFA Isla

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    Good spot Holly.

Why lie about it Phil?

I'm not lying. Why would I lie when it's there to see. It's what I thought I said, and what I have in my notes. It's symantics.

Wouldn;t be the first time I've been tripped up with my own words in this game. GRRR

I am never going to manage to feed myself if I don't stop these ISOs.

Gertrude WW  Not much Day 0 but drew some heat. Why? Points out odds of Mindy find + double target low. Points out likelihood of announcement with conversion. Seems to accept Wendy as Vig kill but then suggests maybe wolf kill in later post. Jokes that Babs death 'clears' her. Have a bit of a bad feeling here but nothing strong enough to vote for. Very slight wolf lean.
    Nigel WW First post. Asks about 1st impressions. Says not SK. Babs as wolfiest lean. Questions Katie re double target post but later says this is his take on it (had Katie answered?) . Asks Orla about 1st impressions (2nd mention). Responds to Katie's ISO of him. Very measured and balanced. Neutral to slight wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Looks like RL is going to keep me away from a screen this evening. I’ve a vote in

For those who think my talking about Mindy was suspicious, I wanted people to be on the lookout for Mindy, the more the better. Her converting is huge for the wolves. I know there’s a risk we’ll uncover Bobby but the risk v reward is off the scale

As for my talk about odd socks, it was just that, no hidden meaning. I’m sure I could go back over lots of posts and apply a hidden meaning to them

Fiona WW wrote: »
    No gifts from Rachel yet?
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    Eddie Cahill also appears to not have made a move yet

Any one want to talk about this?

*reminder

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

My main ffa tonight would be Steve. Just about nothing said, but enough to be off the bottom of the posters list.

I think putting Liam on an FFA is a waste of time, it's probably going to be a dropout or a modkill. No point wasting our energies.

I will consider another two.

Holly- im not convinced that she was looking for Barry/Mindy. It could easily have been a comment about wolves.

Steve little bit concerned how he went after me after mentioned I expected if the wolf was converted to be an announcement. Makes perfect sense to me for a change in gameplay to be announced.

Also, I'll add I did have doubts about Babs yesterday but that's obviously been blown out of the water. So maybe my deduction skills are abit dim.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Really pleased with my first ISO. I always wanted to know what others thought of how I posted. On the offering to do an ISO it wasn't asking permission but more so there was three people in Brendans ISO and he said he'd do Fiona, Katie said she'd ISO the other two and I wanted to contribute after not being active yesterday so was saying it to see who Katie would do so I could do the other.

Laughed out loud at the having to cut out the emoticons, I do love a good smiley :)

Agree on the Gabriel points BTW, have the same thoughts in my reads list! Going to post the first half now. Running out of time here but have two people already for my FFA so even if I can get one other from reading back and then continue the list later that would be enough.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Edit: my second last point about going after me should have been Henry, not Steve.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Looks like RL is going to keep me away from a screen this evening. I’ve a vote in

For those who think my talking about Mindy was suspicious, I wanted people to be on the lookout for Mindy, the more the better. Her converting is huge for the wolves. I know there’s a risk we’ll uncover Bobby but the risk v reward is off the scale

As for my talk about odd socks, it was just that, no hidden meaning. I’m sure I could go back over lots of posts and apply a hidden meaning to them

Can I understand.
    you want to find her so we can kill her?
    Why do we risk finding Bobby if we look for Minday?
    I might be missing something

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I also think we should say on thread who we vote for. I think it favours the village and will stop us lynching an RV

Phil has my vote, sorry man, I know it’s flimsy enough but I don’t have time this evening to do a proper trawl so I have to go with what I know

• Advertisement

Any one want to talk about this?

*reminder

What's there to talk about, do you reckon gifts will be announced on thread?

Advertisement