Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

As I was going through Gabs ISO I noticed this lassie pop up a couple of times...

Come on down Eva

Eva WW wrote: »
    good after morning
    Its after 3 now

Fluff
    Whomever had this account before me has it set to old school boards I think its a bit ugly but nice to differeniate from the normal

Fluff
    Stop posting so much ye lunatics :pac:

Fluff
    I'm safe Barbra is a wolf that is all

Calls Babs a wolf
    Wolfy post

Calls Gabs post wolfy.

Conclusions:

It's a whole bunch of nothing. No analysis, no discussion, just 4 fluff posts and two blunt accusations with no follow up.

Would put Eva into the wolf pile for now, need a lot more from her.

Another one I wouldn't be against voting to lynch tonight.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Maybe others disagree, but I think we've spent a lot of time on the "who killed wendy" train today and it's probably not going to help us catch a wolf right now.

Plus while we're discussing this, we're not ISO-ing players or doing FFAs.... are we doing FFAs today?

I suspect you must have me on ignore then Orla :( That's literally what I've been doing since I came back online

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

My FFA is all based on hunting for Mindy

#FFA1
    Fiona - mentions Mindy leaving breadcrumbs for Barry and in another post writes “ur missing one” (see my above post for full quote)

Holly - mentions of incisors and dentists yesterday and Barry was a dentist.

Isla - has the convo yesterday with Holly regarding teeth and dentists.

Yeah I noted it at the time Brendan that Fiona could possibly be breadcrumbing by talking about breadcrumbing but the dentist thing is potentially a very good spot

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    I suspect you must have me on ignore then Orla :( That's literally what I've been doing since I came back online

I agree you have Katie, but you're one of very few. Brendan has since he came on as well to be fair.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Brendan WW wrote: »

#FFA1
    Fiona - mentions Mindy leaving breadcrumbs for Barry and in another post writes “ur missing one” (see my above post for full quote)

This is GREAT!

Except for the fact that I was replying to someone saying they were at the dentist. Whoever that is must be mindy or barry.

Yeah I noted it at the time Brendan that Fiona could possibly be breadcrumbing by talking about breadcrumbing but the dentist thing is potentially a very good spot

I will be ISOing all of the 3 on my FFA starting with Fiona.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

#FFA1

Is that the first time that has been mentioned (said before FFA reasons are the best). I think that's a good shout myself as I completely forgot his job.

A few people have highighted Holly now. Angus reading her reactions, Gert I think thought she moved on a bit fast post munch.

I agree you have Katie, but you're one of very few. Brendan has since he came on as well to be fair.

You still on me and Phil as suspicious or got any other thoughts?

#FFA1

Katie - I really don't want Katie to be a wolf as she's doing a shed-load of work that's really useful. However, I can't get that comment about reading the win conditions out of my head. Together with the shade posted just before 10am, I just can't get a furry feeling out of my head.
    Holly - I thought her FFA was really strange and I didn't get the reasons for her choices at all. Then piling in with Katie on Tegan about distracting people from the ISO (when I felt their response was really a distraction from the win conditions discussion) made me suspicious.
    Phil - Sorry Phil, but again I'm stuck on the pre-10am shade and your reaction afterwards. You even responded again later - I just thought it was a bit overly defensive.

• Advertisement

Holly WW wrote: »
    This is GREAT!

Except for the fact that I was replying to someone saying they were at the dentist. Whoever that is must be mindy or barry.

Who were you replying to? because honestly Dentist talk could be a convert calling out wolves in this situation

I will be ISOing all of the 3 on my FFA starting with Fiona.

:( You would take the one with the lower number of posts wouldn't you

:pac:

I can do Holly or Isla *snicker* if you like

You still on me and Phil as suspicious or got any other thoughts?

Still can't move past you Katie, which is deeply upsetting for me as I feel like you've done by far the most work.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

#FFA1

I hadn’t even thought of this. I’ve never played with this sort of conversion, would Mindy play as a villager or a wolf hoping to join the pack? So not only are we looking for four wolves and a SK but also for Mindy :eek:

I take it back. Looks like I brought up the incisor thing first. Lol

Well that puts me squarely in the barry camp, which I'm a bit annoyed by, but go ahead and grill me. I'm not barry or mindy.

Still can't move past you Katie, which is deeply upsetting for me as I feel like you've done by far the most work.

The last game showed, don't trust people just cos they do ISOs

:( You would take the one with the lower number of posts wouldn't you

:pac:

I can do Holly or Isla *snicker* if you like

Guys I’ll ISO one too, want to be helpful :)

The only thing in my teeth is clumps of fur! Have your coffee, lash your specs on and get to FFAing.

To add. This was in response to Gertrude this morning so Gertrude should be a fourth on my FFA.

3 players talking about teeth in a game where a baddie dentist has to find their partner?

???????????

#FFA1

Katie - I really don't want Katie to be a wolf as she's doing a shed-load of work that's really useful. However, I can't get that comment about reading the win conditions out of my head. Together with the shade posted just before 10am, I just can't get a furry feeling out of my head.
    Holly - I thought her FFA was really strange and I didn't get the reasons for her choices at all. Then piling in with Katie on Tegan about distracting people from the ISO (when I felt their response was really a distraction from the win conditions discussion) made me suspicious.
    Phil - Sorry Phil, but again I'm stuck on the pre-10am shade and your reaction afterwards. You even responded again later - I just thought it was a bit overly defensive.

Woah woah hang on a second there, you never responded to my post about that earlier
    Ah, fair enough I suppose - Isla is very pockety though I stand by that, I might even dig into her Loooooonnnnnggg ISO to point out where if you like.

And I know you weren't here but read back over Babs posts yourself when you get a chance and you'll see where I'm coming from.

I've nothing to hide or fear so I'll post my thoughts when they come to me (and when I've got some free time), be that 2 minutes before the munch or at 4am in the morning :pac:

I feel like you just want to ignore the entire day 0 just because you weren't here and I don't like that at all :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I hadn’t even thought of this. I’ve never played with this sort of conversion, would Mindy play as a villager or a wolf hoping to join the pack? So not only are we looking for four wolves and a SK but also for Mindy :eek:

We're looking for three wolves, an SK and maybe Mindy.

• Advertisement

I take it back. Looks like I brought up the incisor thing first. Lol

Well that puts me squarely in the barry camp, which I'm a bit annoyed by, but go ahead and grill me. I'm not barry or mindy.

Yes I believe you brought that up with me.

To add. This was in response to Gertrude this morning so Gertrude should be a fourth on my FFA.

3 players talking about teeth in a game where a baddie dentist has to find their partner?

???????????

This is actually hilarious and I'm disgusted by myself.

I would like to see if I was the first to bring up teeth. I didn't know barry was a dentist, but I'm raging that I'm now suspect number one because of it hahaha.

If I was first then I'm a fool. If I wasn't then I'm less of a fool. (unless I made barry try to find me, and took away one of his checks) If someone tricked me into talking teeth from the sidelines, then well played.

I feel like you just want to ignore the entire day 0 just because you weren't here and I don't like that at all :(

No, I've read day 0 now and you were coloured orange (wolfy) in my little spreadsheet then too as i wasn't sure why you wanted to protect Gabs (#351). Though day zero is fluffy and I don't like to do reads off day zero posting, so I left most of that behind and moved onto day 1.

Tbh, you'd be at the bottom or off my ISO if it wasn't for the whole comment about win conditions.... sorry. :(

Isla WW wrote: »

Thanks for that Isla! Used to the standard 4 wolves, didn’t even cop I only read three names in the OP :pac:

I was thinking bloody hell thats 5 wolves and a SK, god help us all :o

This is actually hilarious and I'm disgusted by myself.

I would like to see if I was the first to bring up teeth. I didn't know barry was a dentist, but I'm raging that I'm now suspect number one because of it hahaha.

If I was first then I'm a fool. If I wasn't then I'm less of a fool. (unless I made barry try to find me, and took away one of his checks) If someone tricked me into talking teeth from the sidelines, then well played.

FWIW I’ve considered that too. A villager would want the wolfs to waste their check.

Isla. How sharp are your incisors?
    My dentist says they're in fine form. How are your gnashers?

I was the first to mention a dentist but you brought up teeth first Holly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Mindy is interesting. If we kill Barry then Mindy remains on Team village right?This could give us an extra person to fight wolves.

I dont believe Mindy has been converted yet. Pretty sure an announcement would be made.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    a ISO was done yesterday and the same reaction was given. ISO early on seem mad. A number of people came on and said how people catch wolves is their business and equally important.

Jake's first post seemed dodge and was the reason I did the ISO. I'm glad I did the ISO.
    it took me forever to do it and I've love to know how to do it faster.

Barbs is right, people need to stop looking at things through their own glasses, look outside your world and start looking at how other people might do things.

If for example I was unemployed/not working/working a late shift and had no concept of time or was bad at timing or whatever then it is possible that I might not know that 10 was coming up.

Or someone who is very task driven and was so wrapped up doing the ISO that didn't see the time.

There are plenty reasons/universes where this is a possibility and to suggest that it's not seem well odd. Fiona?? Want to give any reason for ignorning life?

So you’re claiming real life got in the way??
    BUT you were on-line doing an ISO at the time, not off working or not working or having coffee with friends.
    You were somewhere with ur head stuck in this game!
    IMO the time around munch is the most tense, I’ve never been a wolf but as a villager I’m on tender hooks to see if I’ll survive. I certainly wouldn’t be on-line and forget about munch time.

Ur explanation here has made you sound much dodgier IMO

I was the first to mention a dentist but you brought up teeth first Holly.

Ohhh could that mean that Holly is Barry and was asking about your teeth to see if you’re Mindy?

• Advertisement

FWIW I’ve considered that too. A villager would want the wolfs to waste their check.

In the interest of openness. I didn't do that intentionally even if it worked haha.

Advertisement