Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Currently in the middle of a Nigel ISO Conor so will respond via quick reply:

Issue with your theory on the jailed is they won't know unless they're:

Roled OR Evil.

And the latter won't be offering us up any info. Jailkeeper is more like a roleblocker based off the OP from my impressions in it doesn't affect everyone

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Nobody is clear

giphy-downsized.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Currently in the middle of a Nigel ISO Conor so will respond via quick reply:

Roled OR Evil.

And the latter won't be offering us up any info. Jailkeeper is more like a roleblocker based off the OP from my impressions in it doesn't affect everyone

Hmmm I see your point. I was thinking of it like a previous incarnation where people were interrogated when they were locked up at night. In that case they knew about it whether roled or not.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    giphy-downsized.gif

I'll stick with the original Don't Trust Anyone messenger
    giphy.gif

Desmond anything to add other than posting gifs? Suspicions, thoughts, anything?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I'd like to go back to Phil's ISO of Jake that Gertie brought up, I don't want to be accused of bandwagoning but it seems to have drifted away a bit

Theres a load of things about it that dont make sense.
    - the timing - I personally would never do an ISO around munch time because I'd be afraid of being munched and having wasted my time. I would also wait to do the ISO on someone who had just been munched. The timing is just too casual, as is the excuse that you don't have a watch

- the choice - you pick some random post from Jake as a basis to do an ISO, a post that came early yesterday, you've been active plenty since then but you pick this moment to do an ISO? Even if you were reading back this morning I don't see any universe where you pick out that post and say "Ya I need to ISO that guy, hes dodgy"

I do not like it at all

So play out the scenario in which it would help Jake by doing this on the first munch?

I could maybe understand it if it was later in the game and there were potential reveals/other goings on as a diversion tactic but it doesnt make sense to do that so early.

I dunno though just throwing ideas out

Henry WW wrote: »
    So play out the scenario in which it would help Jake by doing this on the first munch?

What do you mean by helping Jake?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Lock-of-the-week.jpg
    Isla WW wrote: »
    Barbara was good so if you are in it together that would mean you would be good, but I don't get that insinuation from your post.

I’m just having a laugh. It looks like she picked me for no obvious reason so I’m not cleared.

But some people were using her behavior as a way to throw shade on me. People can’t have it every which way “throw shade on others when it may look bad but completely dismiss or ignore it when the opposite Happens”. In this instance Barbara turned up good so anybody who had to me down as suspicious mostly because of Barbara’s comments should reappraise that notion.

Now if you will excuse me I must get back to some important business I was attending to.

giphy.gif

Conor WW wrote: »
    What do you mean by helping Jake?

Well going off the two previous ideas that is was some sort of ruse/deflection tactic to put that ISO post in when he did.

Well going off the two previous ideas that is was some sort of ruse/deflection tactic to put that ISO post in when he did.

Ok but it was Phil who did the ISO/ posted it ABOUT Jake. So why would that be helpful to Jake? Just not sure Im understanding you.

• Advertisement

Sorry. Meant help Phil

Has Liam arrived at all? On phone so.cant check easily

Ok but it was Phil who did the ISO/ posted it ABOUT Jake. So why would that be helpful to Jake? Just not sure Im understanding you.

Yeah I was just mixing up the two.

giphy.gif

Has Liam arrived at all? On phone so.cant check easily

Nope not yet

Nigel ISO

Nigel WW wrote: »
    First?
    First.
    Hey Angus :)

Fluffy start. Moo.
    What does this mean?

Questions the line in the OP below the six RVs. Doesn't really follow up though.

Disappears then until...
    I like gifs. I just can’t post them from the iPad.

Moo
    Lol.

Also babs I’m not the sk. Just FYI!

No denial of being a wolf though :P
    It’s a question. How,any phalanges are on the plane?

*how many

Fluff. Gone again then until...
    Right. Only catching up properly after a family dinner ran on. So confused by some posters - my wolfiest lean at the moment is probably Barbara with her list implicating herself as a wolf. Strange play.

Calls Babs out as a wolf, possibly could be seeing that the thread was leaning that way and decides to jump on board.
    RIP Wendy.

I’ll dig thru her posts now.

Meh.
    Fluff/moo

Talking to Katie.

At Katie again.

Making friends with Katie.

Calling out babs.

Babs again.

Answering a question.

-

Not much to go on. Interaction with Katie and babs mainly.

Katie ISO.... It's not very in depth tbh. Not sure what the point of it was tbh, no conclusions really.
    RIP. Laugh suggests sk.

Can you explain this part please?

Asks me about my early theory on Babs being double munched - not really noteworthy but.... well I'll get to it shortly.
    Looks like Wendy was the vig victim. Babs announcement had flavour. Wendy didn’t and it was before 10.

Logical enough.
    reaction-7rj2ZgttvgomY

Fluff.
    This.

@Orla - are you claiming a first impression?

I HATE this post - it feels like fishing for roles, in particular as Nidge mentions it yesterday with no follow up, feels like a wolf trying to get RVs to give extra info.
    Ducks have feathers, silly!

Fluff.
    My read on the OP was that no “powers” were in play before the first munch.

Mechanics talk, later clarified. Fair enough point.
    Vig can kill any time. Other actions are only on night phases? I dunno. Just thinking out loud.

More mechanics, correct as per the OP I think.
    I ISOd Wendy. Nothing there beyond a small interaction with Katie.

You did ISO Wendy but you didn't provide any conclusions, just nothing there.
    They both went for babs. The wolves had their kill order in before the sk.

That’s my take on it.

Interesting you're now parrotting my point you wanted me to clarify earlier now.
    I was going to ISO babs to see if she called anyone a wolf but she called everyone, even herself, a wolf. So no point.

Last post to date - this is weird - you want to ISO the likely vig victim but ignore the munched person. Never no point in a fresh pair of eyes on someone's posts.

Conclusions:

Nidge is giving me wolfy vibes based off his fishing expedition on Orla and early doors on the note in the OP below the RVs.

There's not a whole pile in his posts bar an ISO of Wendy which doesn't really give any information. Then tries to bat people off looking at her posts again as he ISOed them already.

Would vote here tonight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Orla care to point out where I was shading anyone post munch or were you just lumping me in with Phil in a weird two-for-one type accusation?

Hi Katie. I like the rest of this post. These are the two posts I didn't like from you this morning (based on their timing):

"I like the tone of Isla's posts (if that's even a thing) but some of her actions are really pockety which make me a little suspicious. "

"Well...
    Talking about Babs:
    She sheeped Fiona on her repeated use of strange

Then her first list

Then sheeped me on the word bounce

Then the second list

Then all the explanations...

It's all very very peculiar."

Looking back it's not that bad, but I found the timing of them strange...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Would they not learn that they have or had been invited to the museum?

Orla WW wrote: »
    Hi Katie. I like the rest of this post. These are the two posts I didn't like from you this morning (based on their timing):

"I like the tone of Isla's posts (if that's even a thing) but some of her actions are really pockety which make me a little suspicious. "

"Well...
    Talking about Babs:
    She sheeped Fiona on her repeated use of strange

Then her first list

Then sheeped me on the word bounce

Then the second list

Then all the explanations...

It's all very very peculiar."

Looking back it's not that bad, but I found the timing of them strange...

Ah, fair enough I suppose - Isla is very pockety though I stand by that, I might even dig into her Loooooonnnnnggg ISO to point out where if you like.

And I know you weren't here but read back over Babs posts yourself when you get a chance and you'll see where I'm coming from.

I've nothing to hide or fear so I'll post my thoughts when they come to me (and when I've got some free time), be that 2 minutes before the munch or at 4am in the morning :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Other possibility is SK thought Babs was a wolf and vice versa and they went for each other.

Neither can win with the others alive if I've read the win cons correctly

Huh, could have sworn I saw them in the OP, turns out you're right :(

So SK could possibly win by gaining parity with village and wolves also a possibility.

That’s a pretty big old turnaround there Katie. Tbh it kind of feels like you had some info that the rest of us didnt

Holly WW wrote: »

Doubt it, only affects people with night actions as per the OP

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Thread is moving fast or I'm busty but when people get the anon accounts mixed up it can get confusing fast. Was trying to work out what I had to defend there without a notion for a bit.

Based off the mod clarification can we asssume the win conditions were never in the OP?

Tegan WW wrote: »
    That’s a pretty big old turnaround there Katie. Tbh it kind of feels like you had some info that the rest of us didnt

Not really, just clumsy old me assuming the win cons were in the OP.

Tegan WW wrote: »

Tut tut Tegan, leaving out the posts where I both questioned Katie AND made the exact same point.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Ah, fair enough I suppose - Isla is very pockety though I stand by that, I might even dig into her Loooooonnnnnggg ISO to point out where if you like.

And I know you weren't here but read back over Babs posts yourself when you get a chance and you'll see where I'm coming from.

I've nothing to hide or fear so I'll post my thoughts when they come to me (and when I've got some free time), be that 2 minutes before the munch or at 4am in the morning :pac:

What do you mean by pockety actually? As in I'm trying to pocket people?

Tut tut Tegan, leaving out the posts where I both questioned Katie AND made the exact same point.

A suspicious person would see Tegan making a play to distract the thread from my ISO of Nidge

Jake WW wrote: »
    Thread is moving fast or I'm busty but when people get the anon accounts mixed up it can get confusing fast. Was trying to work out what I had to defend there without a notion for a bit.

Based off the mod clarification can we asssume the win conditions were never in the OP?

They weren't. Katie said she'd read them. I checked OP for them and they were not there. Hence why I questioned her about them.

Holly WW wrote: »

It's not clear whether they would find out. I'd be inclined to think they don't unless they've a role or are evil.

Isla WW wrote: »
    What do you mean by pockety actually? As in I'm trying to pocket people?

Yeah your over-emotive language and 'loving' some people's posts, I'll dig out some examples shortly

A suspicious person would see Tegan making a play to distract the thread from my ISO of Nidge

Well I was more thinking a wolf claiming credit for.village work but this could also be true.

• Advertisement

I’m just having a laugh. It looks like she picked me for no obvious reason so I’m not cleared.

But some people were using her behavior as a way to throw shade on me. People can’t have it every which way “throw shade on others when it may look bad but completely dismiss or ignore it when the opposite Happens”. In this instance Barbara turned up good so anybody who had to me down as suspicious mostly because of Barbara’s comments should reappraise that notion.

Now if you will excuse me I must get back to some important business I was attending to.

giphy.gif

I didn't think you were a wolf because of what Barbara said so I'm not having it every which way. I didn't think what you said made sense but obviously I missed the joke.

Advertisement