Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Not really sure I'd call it a tool in the village's arsenal, but a handy feature of what is likely a lack of backroom communication between the wolves and the SK.

Anything that can help us is a tool. Okay, we can't specifically use it however and whenever we want to, but it's something for me to keep in my mind for future games.

Wolves and SK with a backchannel? I've never seen that before....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Did you do it?

Did I do what ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

+1 for Mr. Bing being the Guilty one.

giphy-downsized.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Anyone else having problems navigating boards at the moment?

Not just me then.

Think I've caught up. Both targetting Babs surprised me as she seems more like someone you would leave as a possible mislynch but if you believe flavor that reads like both SK & Wolf kill. I'd imagine we would get an announcement if there was a conversion.

Holly why did you FFA those 3? FFAs are good, no reasons are not imo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I was doing a little light reading in the morning before I was consumed by Sunday as per usual. I can almost never post on Sundays :)

Fair enough. I did note that thanking of a post as very early in the thread so considered that as an option.

Believing ya for now anyways :)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

So how do people want to go about this? Are we doing FFAs this game? Or is spin the bottle our most popular option?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Wendy was NRV:confused:

huh?
    you've misunderstood something, but I can;t work out what

Jake WW wrote: »
    Not just me then.

Think I've caught up. Both targetting Babs surprised me as she seems more like someone you would leave as a possible mislynch but if you believe flavor that reads like both SK & Wolf kill. I'd imagine we would get an announcement if there was a conversion.

Not really, she soft-claimed a role on two occasions, plus most were coming around to the idea that she was probably good this morning.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Anything that can help us is a tool. Okay, we can't specifically use it however and whenever we want to, but it's something for me to keep in my mind for future games.

Wolves and SK with a backchannel? I've never seen that before....

There have been cases in the past with a back channel between evil teams. It seems that both targeted the one player suggesting that either there is no communication or they don't trust each other.

Not just me then.

My reasons have been out in the thread all along. If you read the thread you'll see them...

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    huh?
    you've misunderstood something, but I can;t work out what

Oh I got it.

The Orla theory is about first impressions
    The statement about first impressions is listed at the bottom of the list of good roles.

Those are the facts of the Orla theory

My theories and discussions points follow which are:
    If it was the first impression that killed Wendy what did she do to deserve it

Isla WW wrote: »
    There have been cases in the past with a back channel between evil teams. It seems that both targeted the one player suggesting that either there is no communication or they don't trust each other.

Other possibility is SK thought Babs was a wolf and vice versa and they went for each other.

Neither can win with the others alive if I've read the win cons correctly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

My reasons have been out in the thread all along. If you read the thread you'll see them...

To be fair if people are collating them it's always good to have the reasons in the same post.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

And back to the office I go - hopefully be back on around 5:30-6:00 for a little

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Did I do what ?

tenor.gif?itemid=7267586

Other possibility is SK thought Babs was a wolf and vice versa and they went for each other.

I think that was sort of covered by the not trusting each other bit. One says we're going to munch barbara, then the SK thinks no they won't I'll kill her.

Conor WW wrote: »
    To be fair if people are collating them it's always good to have the reasons in the same post.

That's fair. But my reasons are out in the open. It's not like I just picked people at random with now historical context, which is what I was getting from Jakey.

I'll be sure to keep my reasons in the FFA post going forward.

Where did you read the win cons Katie? I jist went to OP to check and can't see them.

Where did you read the win cons Katie? I jist went to OP to check and can't see them.

Huh, could have sworn I saw them in the OP, turns out you're right :(

So SK could possibly win by gaining parity with village and wolves also a possibility.

That's fair. But my reasons are out in the open. It's not like I just picked people at random with now historical context, which is what I was getting from Jakey.

I'll be sure to keep my reasons in the FFA post going forward.

Nah I find the reasons given from people with their FFAs great for making notes especially while catching up.

No offense but I could not really tell most anon accounts from each other yet but hoping to get active enough for that to change now, so your specific opinion hasn't always been obvious. FFAs especially as early as yours are obvious though

• Advertisement

Huh, could have sworn I saw them in the OP, turns out you're right :(

So SK could possibly win by gaining parity with village and wolves also a possibility.

Could be honest mistake...but could be TMI. Are you evil Katie? You can tell us.

Nah I find the reasons given from people with their FFAs great for making notes especially while catching up.

No offense but I could not really tell most anon accounts from each other yet but hoping to get active enough for that to change now, so your specific opinion hasn't always been obvious. FFAs especially as early as yours are obvious though

Fair points. I'm in the same boat on the whole knowing the anon accounts as specific personas yet. Especially for the lower posters.

Could be honest mistake...but could be TMI. Are you evil Katie? You can tell us.

I'm good lol :D

Comes from win cons being in all games normally and just me assuming they'd be there rather than reading through them :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

So I guess this clears me ?

Lock-of-the-week.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I'd like to go back to Phil's ISO of Jake that Gertie brought up, I don't want to be accused of bandwagoning but it seems to have drifted away a bit

Theres a load of things about it that dont make sense.
    - the timing - I personally would never do an ISO around munch time because I'd be afraid of being munched and having wasted my time. I would also wait to do the ISO on someone who had just been munched. The timing is just too casual, as is the excuse that you don't have a watch

- the choice - you pick some random post from Jake as a basis to do an ISO, a post that came early yesterday, you've been active plenty since then but you pick this moment to do an ISO? Even if you were reading back this morning I don't see any universe where you pick out that post and say "Ya I need to ISO that guy, hes dodgy"

I do not like it at all

So I guess this clears me ?

tenor.gif?itemid=10762420

Barbara was good so if you are in it together that would mean you would be good, but I don't get that insinuation from your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod Note

Win conditions added to OP. Sorry gang they got snipped out when i posted the OP

Derry WW wrote: »
    Lock-of-the-week.jpg

giphy.gif

I'm good lol :D

Comes from win cons being in all games normally and just me assuming they'd be there rather than reading through them :(

I hope so. I had you in my leaning good pile.

Also did you see my theory about people who have been jailed coming out and saying so? Couldn't trust it today but tomorrow on it might be useful and a way to keep the jailer hidden.

• Advertisement

Nobody is clear

Advertisement