Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newcastle airshow NI

Options
  • 17-06-2019 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭

Anyone heading up on Saturday? Planning to go myself.

If anyone is going in willing to split fuel cost as I’m not driving currently

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Surprised there's not more traffic on this thread.
    I'm taking the kids up to this today. Super day for an air show.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭eastmayo

Was at it few year's ago...Brilliant day out and delighted they got the fine day after it was cancelled last year due 2 weather.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Yup. Seems like a great day for it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Just home. Fantastic day out.
    Red arrows were brill as expected.
    Parked few hundred metres from staging area and traffic was grand leaving.

Weather was amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,849 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

Always a good day out. When I was living in Dublin I'd day-trip up for it most years. Much better lineup than the Brays and Foynes of this world. Never made Portrush which is a step upwards again usually.

Sadly living down in Cork now its a bit of a haul up and down again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭jasT1981

Brilliant day, best line up since Newry Mourne and Down Council took over booking from the old Down Council.

Great to have good weather :) I'm fortunate enough to live in Newcastle, so I am a 5 minute walk from the sea front!

Advertisement