Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malahide Castle George Ezra Concert Parking

Options
  • 21-06-2019 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Does anyone know the best place to park around Malahide Castle for this concert this evening as I don't know this area. Is there extra or designated car parks open? is there anywhere around swords or surrounding areas? Thanks 😉

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭PCros

There is a car park on the grounds which is accessed via the back road off the R107. However, I believe this is first come first serve so could be full by the time you get there depending on when you are heading over.

An alternative location would be the Grand Hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 MrRapid

Ok great I'll have a look at the Grand hotel too.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Golden Horde

PCros wrote: »
    There is a car park on the grounds which is accessed via the back road off the R107. However, I believe this is first come first serve so could be full by the time you get there depending on when you are heading over.

An alternative location would be the Grand Hotel.

Would anyone have a rough idea as to when the car park normally fills up for these gigs - in the same boat myself in that I have to drive.

Would anyone have a rough idea as to when the car park normally fills up for these gigs - in the same boat myself in that I have to drive.

Hard to say but being a weekend I think people tend to take public transport.

If I recall there was someone who posted on last weekends thread for one of the gigs and they said parking was fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Comer1

Also, where would be the best place to arrange to pick someone up after the concert?

• Advertisement

Comer1 wrote: »
    Also, where would be the best place to arrange to pick someone up after the concert?

I'd say down by the Grand Hotel or along the Estuary would be your best bet depending what side you are coming from.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Golden Horde

PCros wrote: »
    Hard to say but being a weekend I think people tend to take public transport.

If I recall there was someone who posted on last weekends thread for one of the gigs and they said parking was fine.

Thanks PCros

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

why not get a lift AKA "riding shotgun"

s8n wrote: »

still cant believe this didnt get more likes !!!

:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

Can't wait. Coming from Hungary to see this. I'm living a couple of miles from Budapest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,545 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Can't wait. Coming from Hungary to see this. I'm living a couple of miles from Budapest.

You are a bit late

still no likes ??

:confused::confused::confused::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭Still Ill

still no likes ??

:confused::confused::confused::eek:

Aaah.. Just got that.