Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MH17 plane crash 2014: Dutch investigative team to name suspects

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

There was a live press conference this morning with the details and photos of the 4 suspects.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,918 ✭✭✭✭GBX

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

xieann wrote: »
    It will be interesting to hear Presidents Putin's reaction, and what those responsible will say.

Putin will deny it and say that it was Ukraine or the CIA that was behind it while Russian state media will offer up multiple incompatible theories, backed up with poor photoshop jobs and video game footage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

I didn't catch all of it, but in the press conference I'm sure they did say they had been in contact with Russia to check if they were Russian military.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

The CIA was responsible for MH17, this is very clear, Putin was on a plane travelling close to MH17 at the time, the missile was aimed for Putin himself and the Ukrainians would get the blame. I don't believe one word of the official version of MH17 or MH370, the Americans took that down to prevent sensitive technology onboard making it to China.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

theguzman wrote: »
    The CIA was responsible for MH17, this is very clear, Putin was on a plane travelling close to MH17 at the time, the missile was aimed for Putin himself and the Ukrainians would get the blame. I don't believe one word of the official version of MH17 or MH370, the Americans took that down to prevent sensitive technology onboard making it to China.

Conspiracy Theory forum with you. Don't post in this thread again.

Advertisement