Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling brandy & champagne

Options
  • 16-05-2019 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭

A couple of years ago I sold a bottle of whiskey that was quite rare for my Dad. Now a neighbour of his has asked if there’s anywhere she could sell a bottle of brandy (Remy Martin) and champagne magnums ((Pol Rogers). From a quick google they both look quite valuable but I’m wondering if anyone can suggest ways of selling these? For the whiskey I used a Facebook group so maybe there’d be similar for general sales? Haven’t a clue about these things but would love to be able to help her out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Does anyone have any idea for this? Haven’t gotten very far and would love to be able to help her out-even if anyone knows any Facebook groups or such that might be useful? Thanks!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Irish Whiskey Auctions? They do stuff other than whiskey.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

BeerNut wrote: »
    Irish Whiskey Auctions? They do stuff other than whiskey.

Yeah, that or Celtic Whiskey Auction
    https://www.celticwhiskeyauction.com/

They tend to have more non- Whiskey items.

However as both of them are whiskey auction sites they may not fetch top money due to the intended audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Thank you both , it’s a start anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭JohnnyMustang22

PM me details on the champagne. I might be interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I’d also be interested in the Pol Roger magnums. It’s one of my favourite champagnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,857 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

dudara wrote: »
    I’d also be interested in the Pol Roger magnums. It’s one of my favourite champagnes.

Miss lah de dah here.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Advertisement