Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mumford & Sons- Malahide Jun 14th

Options
  • 22-02-2019 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭

Friday June 14th Malahide

support:

Dermot Kennedy
    Wild Youth
    Aurora

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Anyone have any presale codes? Would be greatly appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

mimimcmc wrote: »
    Anyone have any presale codes? Would be greatly appreciated :)

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/mumford-sons-co-dublin-14-06-2019/event/1800565698D42A54

Presale link

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Peter File

Extra concert for Saturday June 15 on sale now.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭dreadnought

Is there any way to buy tickets without using Ticketmaster? Don't mind paying a little extra if I can avoid them.

Is there any way to buy tickets without using Ticketmaster? Don't mind paying a little extra if I can avoid them.

why?

• Advertisement

why?

Seatwave

Seatwave

The company that doesn't exist anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Seatwave

why you answering your own question with the wrong answer :confused:

mimimcmc wrote: »
    why you answering your own question with the wrong answer :confused:

Not trying to be confusing... the very fact that they ever ran a market to support touts and to profit twice on the same tickets was enough for me to want to avoid indefinitely. They actively opposed legislation to curtail the above cost price ticket resale market.

The fact that they eventually closed down seatwave is welcome but I would still prefer not to do business with them if possible which is why I was asking if there are any other options to purchase tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Zardoz

The fact that they eventually closed down seatwave is welcome but I would still prefer not to do business with them if possible which is why I was asking if there are any other options to purchase tickets?

There is no other way to buy a ticket on the primary market ,Ticketmaster have a monopoly in Ireland on most events.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭PCros

Looking forward to this and I also looking forward to Dermot Kennedy. Going on Saturday myself.

Just looking at last weeks times at Malahide they should be similar enough to the below I'd say, give or take 10 mins. Don't kill me if they are not! :D

Friday:
    17:00 - Gates open
    17:30 - Aurora
    18:30 - Wild Youth
    19:45 - Dermot Kennedy
    21:00 - Mumford & Sons

Saturday:
    16:00 - Gates open
    17:00 - Aurora
    17:55 - Wild Youth
    18:55 - Dermot Kennedy
    20:25 - Mumford & Sons

PS. maybe the title could updated to say June 15th too.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭HenrysLeftHand

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

What's the best place for parking for this?
    Would it be better to park in the town or is there a housing estate close that I can park?
    I'd rather not park in the event itself so I don't get stuck there after.

OSI wrote: »
    Most of the surrounding area is closed off at the end of the concert to let traffic from inside the venue to leave.

Oh I don't mean literally stuck,I just mean stuck for ages in a queue to get out.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭oisingeogho

What's the situation for getting the dart after the concerts? Anyone experience it after the last one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭PCros

• Registered Users Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭PaulieC

What's the situation for getting the dart after the concerts? Anyone experience it after the last one

Went to The Cure last Saturday in that venue and get the DART there and back. Try to get on the Dart before Connolly Station if you want to get a seat. The station in Malahide is about a 15 minute walk from the back of the concert area. It looked to me like they were running extra, unscheduled trains after the gig last Saturday, likely same tonight/tomorrow. The Dart website didn't have the timetable for the extra trains and from what I experienced, the unscheduled trains stop at Connolly. Oh, be prepared for a bit of a crush at the train station as the barriers are closed between trains to avoid overcrowding on the platform.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 NashD

rejkin wrote: »
    What's the best place for parking for this?
    Would it be better to park in the town or is there a housing estate close that I can park?
    I'd rather not park in the event itself so I don't get stuck there after.

We parked in the overflow carpark of The Grand Hotel for Snow Patrol.... don't tell anyone :p... it was perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

Glad I turned down a ticket. Pissing down.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭weser777

did anyone get to see Aurora? how was she?.... if so...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭GK1001

Were the grounds muddy last night after the gig?About to head shortly and footwear decision to make. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Zenify

GK1001 wrote: »
    Were the grounds muddy last night after the gig?About to head shortly and footwear decision to make. Cheers

Wasnt terrible. I was surprised how well it held up.

Here now,parking was easy, loads of places even walking into the grounds.
    Weather seems to be holding up!

Advertisement