Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

.22 tikka 1

Options
  • 06-06-2019 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭

i asked before and got no replies.so here goes again,anyone buy one yet,if so how do you rate it compared to a cz,i have a 455 and was thinking of changeing for the new tikka,im liking the 10 round mag that dont stick out to much.all opinions welcome,thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

sniperman wrote: »
    i asked before and got no replies.so here goes again,anyone buy one yet,if so how do you rate it compared to a cz,i have a 455 and was thinking of changeing for the new tikka,im liking the 10 round mag that dont stick out to much.all opinions welcome,thanks

bought one a few weeks ago, waiting on substitution,had a 455 fine gun but the tikka 1 unbelievable light,lovely smooth bolt action,compact, very impressed,if your around limerick when I get it your welcome to a look

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭sniperman

bought one a few weeks ago, waiting on substitution,had a 455 fine gun but the tikka 1 unbelievable light,lovely smooth bolt action,compact, very impressed,if your around limerick when I get it your welcome to a look

sounds nice,thanks for the invite,decent of you,im heading to uk in a week to see the outlaws,ill be going to a range to get a few shot from one,ill decide then,thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

I have one in 17hmr so cant comment on the 22 per say but the build and trigger are sublime. I have mine in a different stock but the bare rifle is sweet.

If you do fancy one I know where there is one brand new in box 16inch for €550

'Hdz

Advertisement