Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android app for Stock Price alerts?

Options
  • 07-06-2019 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,327 ✭✭✭✭

I have a bunch of stocks which I'm waiting on a certain target price to be reached before buying and would like my phone to alert me when they do.

Tabtrader for example does this brilliantly for crypto but so far I haven't been able to find anything like it for stocks much to my surprise - which no doubt means i'm just not finding the right one.

I did find one "Stock Nanny" which is very basic and was very hit and miss in terms of alerts - it only seems to give them when opened and lately i cannot add any more stocks to it without getting error messages.

Anyone have recommendations?, don't mind paying a few quid if the app is decent to get rid of ads.
    I primarily buy US shares so not having Irish ones doesn't really concern me.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭PHG

I use IG index for FX and alerts me. Can be used for stocks and other products too.

Have an account with them and the app is free also.

Advertisement