Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Bad way today after a couple packets of Super noodles last night. I've no sense.

Woke to the smell of rotten meat and eggs in the room, obviously i had been letting rip all night. Wife said nothing though, she must have been taking small sniffs.

Then the rumbling started. Noises, like limstone rock freefalling down a cliff face from a distance of one half mile away, were rumbling away in my guts. I chanced one last ripper, and it was a bridge too far. The familiar feeling of liquid warmth was now between the cheeks. Had to immediately stop feeding the baby to attend to this incident. I think she was secretly delighted herself, the smell was putting her off her food, and i'm pretty sure her eyes were watering too. No use telling her take small sniffs, sure she hadn't a notion of what i was saying

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

On my forth mug of Nescafe.

Jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭safeasparagus

Christ on a bike . A dormant volcano will have nothing on you shortly.....

Enough lava will be sprayed to wipe out a small village.

God speed Lil Sally , God speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Had a normal movement this morning in the office jacks, but the f*cking FENT!
    Jaysus, would've killed a field of nettles ...
    Felt like putting one of these up on the door

8000755.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I thought some of the stuff in this thread was made up.

Then I visited a toilet on a camp site between the hours of 10 - 11 am on a Sunday morning.

Good lord, i'll never forget that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Boom_Bap wrote: »

Then I visited a toilet on a camp site between the hours of 10 - 11 am on a Sunday morning.

Festival toilets, that's where you find the real gold. By Sunday the place looks like you have brown-tinted contacts lenses in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Boom_Bap wrote: »

Ward, McDonagh, or Joyce?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Festival toilets, that's where you find the real gold. By Sunday the place looks like you have brown-tinted contacts lenses in.

Electric Picnic, 2007. I'll never forget the piles of glowing orange shyte in the portaloos following 3 days of pies, pizza and noodles. Fcuking bang off it would strip paint. I remember holding mine in until the following morning when the shyte truck came in and sucked all the stuff out, so I had a clean bowl to use. And I pissed in the woods as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Aglomerado wrote: »
    Electric Picnic, 2007. I'll never forget the piles of glowing orange shyte in the portaloos following 3 days of pies, pizza and noodles. Fcuking bang off it would strip paint. I remember holding mine in until the following morning when the shyte truck came in and sucked all the stuff out, so I had a clean bowl to use. And I pissed in the woods as well.

You should have shat in the woods aswell.bad job housing a lodger against its will.bad for the release springs on the back plate.
    Strain them and by the time you reach nursing home age the staff there will have to double nappy you to keep it contained.

• Advertisement

Jesus holding it that long!!! Did you not have the turtles head peeking out, touching cloth constantly? No worse feeling than getting caught short.

Its even worse when ya have to do the old spagetti sucking trick to get it back up into the leather cheerio

‘The first two inches are cold’ is not a good feeling. Physically or emotionally.

You should have shat in the woods aswell.bad job housing a lodger against its will.bad for the release springs on the back plate.
    Strain them and by the time you reach nursing home age the staff there will have to double nappy you to keep it contained.
    Don't plan on living that long :D. Also Guinness tends to firm things up. Too many people around to curl one out in comfort in those woods. I favour silence, plenty of bog roll and some reading material. Hard to go back to my tent with dangleberries for company.
    I have a farmer friend who regularly drops one in a ditch when he's out on the land. I'd say his underpants are like Jackson Pollock paintings.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Animal.

Animal.

What?! I was marking my territory! :D

Walking the Camino de Santiago I sometimes spot a tree out on the meseta and I think 'that's a nice spot for a break in the shade.' I get closer and I see it's littered all around with logs, piles of paper and an overarching miasma of piss. I struggle on....In Galicia there are actually signs up asking people not to sh1t on the trail.
    Guidebooks recommend you bring a small shovel and bury the evidence.

I now have images of archaeologists in the future excavating multitudes of coproliths on the Way.:D

What?! I was marking my territory! :D

Walking the Camino de Santiago I sometimes spot a tree out on the meseta and I think 'that's a nice spot for a break in the shade.' I get closer and I see it's littered all around with logs, piles of paper and an overarching miasma of piss. I struggle on....In Galicia there are actually signs up asking people not to sh1t on the trail.
    Guidebooks recommend you bring a small shovel and bury the evidence.

I now have images of archaeologists in the future excavating multitudes of coproliths on the Way.:D

What is it with Spain tho and people ****ting outdoors ?
    They have an OBSESSION with crapping everywhere , go to any national park and go a little out of the way and there is lumps of sh1t and sh1tty toilet paper everywhere ... disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,216 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Don't plan on living that long :D. Also Guinness tends to firm things up. Too many people around to curl one out in comfort in those woods. I favour silence, plenty of bog roll and some reading material. Hard to go back to my tent with dangleberries for company.
    I have a farmer friend who regularly drops one in a ditch when he's out on the land. I'd say his underpants are like Jackson Pollock paintings.

Women’s Realm lingerie pull-out Summer special?

More like the Derby County goalmouth back in the sixties.

Women’s Realm lingerie pull-out Summer special?

Sh ....Kn....itting patterns...

Suffering jaysus I went out for a galanga curry at lunch.

Currently on the pot. Hot liquid chainsaws are running out of me. It's not even a cowpat more McDonald's milkshake in consistency. Don't get me started on the smell.... I don't remember eating burnt tyres

Edit... And now I've had a look. Black. Why? I had no Guinness. It's bad when you stand up and there's dribbles still coming out

The Murphy & Barret apple spiced highly fragrenced candle is definitely getting lit

Just after loosing out a fart that would blow a dog off a chain.

Big heavy thumper.

• Advertisement

Just after loosing out a fart that would blow a dog off a chain.

Big heavy thumper.

Any follow through? Heard it’s very common in lads your age. There’s a reason they sell 7 packs of briefs in Guineys.

Any follow through? Heard it’s very common in lads your age. There’s a reason they sell 7 packs of briefs in Guineys.

No John, no shrapnel, bit of ‘rust’ around ground zero though.

Might take a ‘boil’ to get her back to peak condition.

I’d suggest your ‘ good set’ is like a pepperoni pizza around there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,935 ✭✭✭downtheroad

Not 1 but 2 drain cleaning vans outside Doheny & Nesbitt this morning. Which one of you lads caused the blockage?

Not 1 but 2 drain cleaning vans outside Doheny & Nesbitt this morning. Which one of you lads caused the blockage?

Retirement party in there last night. Those old civil servants wouldn't have the best diets around.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 474 ✭✭Former Observer

All I ate yesterday were four packets of Hula Hoops, a packet of Bikers, a litre of Tropicana, and toast with marmalade.

Passed no waste at all during the day but about 11.00 pm I felt a twitch. Released a long slender worm with the odd fleck of starch. Angus was wheezing and spluttering to get the little devil birthed and when it hit the pan he curled up like a spring. Slight stinging sensation. I'd say Hula Hoops even after being digested are rough on the inner lining. Felt like coarse desert sand being pushed through a straw during a tropical storm.

Retirement party in there last night. Those old civil servants wouldn't have the best diets around.

:D
    In my previous civil service office Dyno Rod were such frequent visitors they had their own parking space. One day the ground floor toilets flooded into the hallway with a river of foul smelling watery drittle. Never saw the like of it in my life.
    Nothing like that in my current office. Newer building with OPW-spec drains designed to carry the heavier loads.

Nothing like that in my current office. Newer building with OPW-spec drains designed to carry the heavier loads.

Lucky you! A blockage is still a common occurrence where I am. You do get to see all manner of floaters though. You could start a museum if you were into that sort of thing.

Lucky you! A blockage is still a common occurrence where I am. You do get to see all manner of floaters though. You could start a museum if you were into that sort of thing.

A poo-seum! Believe me I saw it all in the other place. I posted on this forum some years back that it wasn't a normal day at work if I didn't see someone else's excrement, whether in or out of the bowl. Dirty kerntz.

Going to the toilets was like Russian Poo-Lette. Except there was usually sh!t in five of the chambers and only one clean one. This was the ladies'... the gents were reportedly only marginally better....

Speaking of poo museums I think there is one somewhere ...
    https://www.poomuseum.org/info/

f*cking weirdos ..

• Advertisement

Speaking of poo museums I think there is one somewhere ...
    https://www.poomuseum.org/info/

f*cking weirdos ..

This picture is the scariest thing I have ever seen. Has the eyes of a supervillain and the name to match.

https://www.poomuseum.org/images/dave-badman-with-poo.jpg

Advertisement