Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vueling Ticket Number

Options
  • 31-05-2019 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm looking for some help. I had some flights I flew with on Vueling but never claimed the avios points for, to claim them now retrospectively I need the ticket number.

Does anyone know where i can find this? All they ever gave me was my 6 digit PNR code, I even requested an invoice and there is no ticket number there. It's different to aer lingus where they give it to you in the confirmation email.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

Check your credit card statement it could be on the transaction there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭basill

The first three digits of the ticket number will include Vuelings IATA number which is 030.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,849 ✭✭✭Van.Bosch

1123heavy wrote: »
    Hi All,

I'm looking for some help. I had some flights I flew with on Vueling but never claimed the avios points for, to claim them now retrospectively I need the ticket number.

Does anyone know where i can find this? All they ever gave me was my 6 digit PNR code, I even requested an invoice and there is no ticket number there. It's different to aer lingus where they give it to you in the confirmation email.

Thanks

Had this same rubbish with BA, surely their systems can find it with either ticket number or PNR.

I’d say it has to be intentionally difficult....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭1123heavy

jjbrien wrote: »
    Check your credit card statement it could be on the transaction there

I checked my statement and they didn't put it there
    Van.Bosch wrote: »
    Had this same rubbish with BA, surely their systems can find it with either ticket number or PNR.

I’d say it has to be intentionally difficult....

I am starting to feel that way to be honest, it should be a very simple exercise and if they know they are in a club card system where passengers will need that specific number they shouldn't make it so that you cannot find it anywhere. I've gone into the manage my booking section for all the flights too and looked everywhere, it's not there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Phileas Frog

It's probably on your boarding pass

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭1123heavy

Well it turns out i was wasting my time anyway as Vueling avios points cannot be added onto an Aer Lingus Aer Club card. I thought the whole point of Avios was being able to add points from fellow Avios subscribing companies.

Poor marketing communication or me not paying attention:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,133 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

You should create an account with Vueling using the same details as Aer Club

It should be the same number

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭circular flexing

Generally ticket numbers are printed on the boarding pass. If you use Apple wallet, you can tap the 3 dots on the pass to show more info and one of the fields is the ticket number. Also you can find it on the original invoice (if one was issued).

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

1123heavy wrote: »
    Well it turns out i was wasting my time anyway as Vueling avios points cannot be added onto an Aer Lingus Aer Club card. I thought the whole point of Avios was being able to add points from fellow Avios subscribing companies.

Poor marketing communication or me not paying attention:confused:

You should be able to transfer avios from a vueling account over once earned, but likely needed the account set up before the flight

Advertisement