Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bus Route 18 - RTI?

Options
  • 29-05-2019 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭

How do I see real time info for this route, now that it's been taken over by Go Ahead Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭wench

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

wench wrote: »

Thanks, I checked a while back just after they switched and could not find it anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,331 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Thanks, I checked a while back just after they switched and could not find it anywhere.

It took about 4-5 days of operation under G-A for the 75 to appear on the TFI app.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

coylemj wrote: »
    It took about 4-5 days of operation under G-A for the 75 to appear on the TFI app.

It's quite annoying now to switch apps just to check certain routes. Could they not have left the rti on the Dublin Bus app/website?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,717 ✭✭✭Xterminator

sheroman01 wrote: »
    It's quite annoying now to switch apps just to check certain routes. Could they not have left the rti on the Dublin Bus app/website?

Er im not sure you get this.

Dublin bus dont run the no. 18 route!!! So their DublinBus app isn't going to be developed to show competitors services.

So you can just use one app to check both DublinBus and GoAhead services, but that app isnt going to be the dublin bus app.

• Advertisement
Advertisement