Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harbour house

Options
  • 24-05-2019 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭

What clay layouts do HH have on at the weekends. Will be passing it Saturday and seeing if its worth my while dropping in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

Luckysasha wrote: »
    What clay layouts do HH have on at the weekends. Will be passing it Saturday and seeing if its worth my while dropping in

Compact and 5 stand should be open! Nice course was put on for the county qualifier last week think it's still the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Luckysasha

Cheers. We shot it Saturday. It was the county qualifying course and then we shot the compak. Bit of crack with tommy after the shooting

Cheers. We shot it Saturday. It was the county qualifying course and then we shot the compak. Bit of crack with tommy after the shooting

Well what ya think! Always looking for feedback

get over to Ballivor if you can, running a mix now pre worlds, 50 bird sporting over 6 stands and then a 25 bird sportrap.

Disclaimer: i am a member, it is now a members club with all profits going back into the grounds.

Did something go amiss up in ballivor recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

no the opposite, club within leased grounds from owners. Targets changed bi-weekly at least, good sporting shooting!

Club doing it's best to provide good regularly changed targets set by very experienced lads, All welcome!

• Advertisement

no the opposite, club within leased grounds from owners. Targets changed bi-weekly at least, good sporting shooting!

Club doing it's best to provide good regularly changed targets set by very experienced lads, All welcome!

Cool sounds great. Heard a change of management/ownership happened but didn't know!

Yep. We are full steam ahead trying to bring the best shooting we can.
    We are on facebook at Ballivor clay pigeon club.
    Tea coffee and friendly abuse are free!!!!!

Well what ya think! Always looking for feedback

Nice ground. I would have shot there a couple of years with the Leinster league so was looking forward to shooting it again just for fun. Only issue we had was we where in the shop area waiting on tommy to arrive and we where having a look at the pistols and rifles on display and there was one guy in particular staring at us the whole time !!! But certainly wouldn’t put me off going back

Yep. We are full steam ahead trying to bring the best shooting we can.
    We are on facebook at Ballivor clay pigeon club.
    Tea coffee and friendly abuse are free!!!!!

Big thumbs up from me for Ballivor. Lovely grounds and nice targets. Only thing i find is if its summer bring the bug spray !!!

Nice ground. I would have shot there a couple of years with the Leinster league so was looking forward to shooting it again just for fun. Only issue we had was we where in the shop area waiting on tommy to arrive and we where having a look at the pistols and rifles on display and there was one guy in particular staring at us the whole time !!! But certainly wouldn’t put me off going back

yeah the clubhouse does be full of knobs to be fair! id even tend to stay away on a saturday!

• Advertisement

Give it a try George, i'd be surprised if you were disappointed and would welcome honest feedback on your experience so we can do better.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

yeah the clubhouse does be full of knobs to be fair! id even tend to stay away on a saturday!

Maybe he fancied you. Are you exceptionally attractive?

Give it a try George, i'd be surprised if you were disappointed and would welcome honest feedback on your experience so we can do better.

Be God I will haven't been up that way in over a year. Christmas 2018 I think

Be God I will haven't been up that way in over a year. Christmas 2018 I think

Time you were back then! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Well ya are Geoegous George shure why wouldnt a fella look ya over...otherwise what was wrong with ya staying out on the other 4 ranges .available..or the one ya wanted to shoot .
    .maybe ya fancied yerself prancing around the club house for notice....looing good in 5.11s isnt a crime

Well ya are Geoegous George shure why wouldnt a fella look ya over...otherwise what was wrong with ya staying out on the other 4 ranges .available..or the one ya wanted to shoot .
    .maybe ya fancied yerself prancing around the club house for notice....looing good in 5.11s isnt a crime

Think ya made a mistake no one was looking me over at all! It was luckysasha who was in the club.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Think ya made a mistake no one was looking me over at all! It was luckysasha who was in the club.

:);) my bad....your prob georgous anyway :)

:);) my bad....you prob georgous anyway :)

No fear of it ha

Advertisement