Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help with car bluetooth Bury 9060

Options
  • 12-07-2017 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys
    I'm just wondering if it's possible to stream spotify on this car bluetooth system.

The music icon on the bury set is activated, my phone (samsung 7) says its connected for calls and media, but when i play spotify there is no sound from either the phone or car stereo

If theres any computer whizzs out there that can help twould be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,383 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I believe the car kit needs to be actually wired to the aux in on the radio for that feature to work. I.e. There's different physical wiring for BT audio than for calls.

If you look on the control box (the bit that'll be hidden somewhere with all the wiring coming into it) there's a 3.5mm socket that's says A2DP, which is basically an aux-out socket.
    You need to run a 3.5mm to 3.5mm (headphone type) cable from this box to the 3.5mm aux in port on your car (if it actually has one, a lot of cars don't)

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭briancarr82

did you ever get to the bottom of this? have the same issue

Advertisement