Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Fast Food Poll

Options
  • 27-05-2019 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

I've put down McDonald's, Burger King, KFC, Subway, Pizza Hut and Superman's plus an other option too.

What Are Your Favourite Fast Food Places? 138 votes

McDonald's
    0%
    Burger King
    17%
    _Kaiser_Greyfox[Deleted User]happyoutscanMsQuinnjharr100BowlardoDarkglassesfussyonionArtyCReckless AbandonmentSteve HoltlobbyladRollieFingersttsnarjamesielizStephen15Morbygreenttcvkus6mt3y8zg2q 24 votes
    KFC
    24%
    _Kaiser_j_lennon18xzantiMacker1logicallyrazorbluntCliona99CB19KevoPlanet XBrianJDW123-80'shappyoutscanMsQuinnKaiserGunnerRoyal IrishDarkglassesdetoneswhomitconcernsStapo74Binky Bricktop 34 votes
    Subway
    7%
    _Kaiser_Pyr0FGR[Deleted User]happyoutscan[Deleted User]deboklertsnimLillyfaeJonathan1990_blaaz 11 votes
    Pizza Hut
    10%
    _Kaiser_Pyr0[Deleted User]beertonshappyoutscanDarkglassesRed_Wakemattsermartingriffwakka12jamesielizmikemac2PeatysJonathan1990Thelonious Monk 15 votes
    Supermacs
    5%
    Guy:IncognitoBeerWolfhappyoutscanMisterDrakjellybear0gac3yjefb5sv7ttsnar 7 votes
    Other
    34%
    Ronan|Raven_Kaiser_Pyr0chubba1984logicallyComhrágebbel[Deleted User]happyoutscanThunbergsAreGoryanch09phili_gPadkirpaulbokCasey78riceroft9theinternClondalphianRossi IRL 47 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,304 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

No you haven't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I hate fast food, its all shit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Ah here, no more elections.

0_510955a0-801c-488c-913f-d167e9e26752_grande.jpg?v=1453235374

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Jonathan1990

Pizza Hut
    It took 2 minutes to make but apart from Superman's I don't know any others exclusively in Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,874 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

None of these, I'd go for a good old Italian chipper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Chicken balls, chips, curry sauce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

I'd rather eat from a pig's trough than any of that disgusting ****e.

Woke Hogan wrote: »

Pigs.

Trough.

Ding ding ding! First page and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn II

I’d say that’s a viable and affordable option in your village. However in larger towns and cities there are places called restaurants...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

Subway
    We'll look back in horror in 20 years time with the culture of feeding this rubbish to kids as a treat

_blaaz wrote: »
    We'll look back in horror in 20 years time with the culture of feeding this rubbish to kids as a treat

It is a treat though, because it tastes nice. In 20 years all you crackpots will have us on a daily allowance of nutrition injections anyway so it'll be looked back on fondly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

Subway
    It is a treat though, because it tastes nice. In 20 years all you crackpots will have us on a daily allowance of nutrition injections anyway so it'll be looked back on fondly.

We as a society will look back and treat this as same as smoking nowadays (****ing used love smoking)

Everyone knows its bad,**** food and yet gives it to their kids as a treat

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Yeah but what can you do

They love the stuff

We as a society will look back and treat this as same as smoking nowadays (****ing used love smoking)

Everyone knows its bad,**** food and yet gives it to their kids as a treat

Nah we'll miss it, along with any other nice thing in life that has been ripped away from us by busybodies who can't just watch their own house.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Other
    Snackbox, garlic and cheese chips, and a large coke from Supermacs. Only after a good rattle of pints. Kebab is also lovely as well

I’d say that’s a viable and affordable option in your village. However in larger towns and cities there are places called restaurants...

How many Michelin stars does Pat McDonagh have? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭TheDiceMan2020

KFC
    Taco Bell will win the fast food war, mark my words.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,541 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

We’re a long way from that sort of “diet”, MrB. A long, long, way.

Even if we had the little capsules that “sci fi” writers had envisioned us ingesting in the 1990s are, probably, never going to happen.

The tide is turning…

Nah we'll miss it, along with any other nice thing in life that has been ripped away from us by busybodies who can't just watch their own house.

You strike me as the kind of person who would use the word “snowflake” unironically.

• Advertisement

You strike me as the kind of person who would use the word “snowflake” unironically.

That's far too placid a word for the type.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Jonathan1990

Pizza Hut
    In the UK there's Taco Bell and Five Guys. The only famous fast food place their short of are Wendy's. They did however have them until 2007 when the last one shut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Other
    Nothing comes close to a Mighty Mac, garlic cheese chips and a vanilla milkshake in one of Pat McDonagh’s fine establishments.

Onion rings too, if you’re peckish.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Other
    Noveight wrote: »
    Nothing comes close to a Mighty Mac, garlic cheese chips and a vanilla milkshake in one of Pat McDonagh’s fine establishments.

Onion rings too, if you’re peckish.

Not too frequent a fast food user but recently I had a procedure in hosp as a day-patient and had been fasting from 10pm the previous night.

I got home from hosp at 6pm after only having tea & toast at 4pm. I called to Supermac's and had the 7.5 oz burger with chips & some barbeque sauce. It was like manna from Heaven and I can't remember when I was previously so very hungry.

In fairness Supermacs do one of the tastiest burgers around, imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,852 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Beef Chop Suey, fried rice, no onions. Home made chips.

We have it only about 4 or 5 times a year nowadays but we never have to say the order, either of us will always be greeted with "How are ya, the usual?"

Since we moved away from the area about 11 years ago they've been wrapping it in tinfoil for us.

Pure comfort food, drunk, sober or hungover.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Big-Mac-Supermac.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Other
    Big Kahuna Burger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Battered burger and chips cooked in beef dripping. Nom nom

(Cholesterol may be a problem though)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Chinese, please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Other
    Bobblehats wrote: »
    Big-Mac-Supermac.png

The humble 5oz from Supermacs is on the the finest burgers from a fast food establishment in these lands!

Advertisement