Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    So I’m not supposed to defend myself?

Its how you choose to defned yourself.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Don't think I've ever seen a bandwagon on someone BEFORE the munch even takes place...

I call shenanigans on this entire episode.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Don't think I've ever seen a bandwagon on someone BEFORE the munch even takes place...

I call shenanigans on this entire episode.

What kind of shenanigans are you insinuating?

I agree that something doesn't seem right, but I'm not sure what the background play is.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Wow! Attacking me because of my taste in women. That's harsh Mr. Liam.

Mr Liam is my father I'm Liam WW but yeah the Mila Kunis stuff is silly - but she is great - in terms of you being dodgy in the game or not.

But I don't regret the Mila gifs

mila-kunis-Cyrd5G.gif

Still though let's change tact and focus on Senor Steve. Bit early to be casting votes isn't it? Oisin could be munched tomorrow for all we know. Could he have a point though, would accusing someone on thread be a typical wolf task? especially with people speculating that there may be a task for first kill between wolves and the SK it could be a good idea to be watching for potential tasks

I disagree. Immediate accusations based on 1 post does sound fairly wolfy. As does jumping on a wolfy bandwagon!

How is clodagh calling out ois any different to him defending himself and calling her out back?

Clodagh didn't even know Oisin posted. It's absolutely bonkers! and if I'm honest reeks of a task.

Good or bad though...

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

That Oprah gif tho!

Clodagh didn't even know Oisin posted. It's absolutely bonkers! and if I'm honest reeks of a task.

Good or bad though...

giphy.gif

Are there ever day 0 tasks for goodies? I get potentially competing for first munch between bad teams

No shenanigans on my part.

Oisins 2nd post was too defensive for my liking. My view is Clodagh poked and he took the bait as he was spooked.

Im happy with Oisin for the lynch at this current time unless others come to the forefront.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Are there ever day 0 tasks for goodies? I get potentially competing for first munch between bad teams

Could be attempting to block the munch? Tasks might prevent the kill (if they are included), not decide who wins it?

I'm only speculating though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Hey Brendan, how are you?

Conway Twitty and Lady Gaga...now wouldn't that be a collaboration.

Divil a bother on me Gabriel, you know yourself, trying to get a few posts in on the Sunday whenever one can and trying to get to grips with OP.

How's all with you?

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »

Oisins 2nd post was too defensive for my liking. My view is Clodagh poked and he took the bait as he was spooked.

Im happy with Oisin for the lynch at this current time unless others come to the forefront.

How would you have reacted had you been in Oisin's position here?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Evening all, I see things have been getting active in here so.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

My defense was to accuse her which is what she did to me. I had grounds to accuse her. I’m still waiting for her to give her grounds.

Ok, I accept that's how you feel.

However you realise there's a large possibility that the wolves won't actually do anything now tomorrow and just let us lynch Oisin, if he's actually just a defensive villager??

Turning day 1 into a bandwagon vote and giving us no data down the line if we get some roles from a priest.

How would you have reacted had you been in Oisin's position here?

Id ignore it and see what Clodagh comes up with to back it up.

I would ask the village remember that this bandwagon on me started without any reason at all. Avenge my death!

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Conway Twitty and Lady Gaga...now wouldn't that be a collaboration.

Divil a bother on me Gabriel, you know yourself, trying to get a few posts in on the Sunday whenever one can and trying to get to grips with OP.

How's all with you?

All's good Brendano. OP is fairly well laid out imo.

There's a decent indication of the roles for the village (and indeed the wolves and SK).

Ok, I accept that's how you feel.

However you realise there's a large possibility that the wolves won't actually do anything now tomorrow and just let us lynch Oisin, if he's actually just a defensive villager??

Turning day 1 into a bandwagon vote and giving us no data down the line if we get some roles from a priest.

Possibly, at the very least we are taking with less fluff

My defense was to accuse her which is what she did to me. I had grounds to accuse her. I’m still waiting for her to give her grounds.

You accused her back? Do you really think shes a wolf just for accussing you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I would ask the village remember that this bandwagon on me started without any reason at all. Avenge my death!

Wasn’t aware you were dead tbh. Over a day to lynch so a lot can happen in that time

• Advertisement

At last count there's 25 players Oisin, relax a little bit.

You're not getting lynched off the say-so of two people, the case is flimsy at best and ridiculous at worst.

It's day 1 and there's cages being a rattled.

Well.. technically night 0.

You accused her back? Do you really think shes a wolf just for accussing you?

I think she’s a wolf or on a task for accusing with no reason.

If anything I'd now wager your the least likely to be killed in the munch tomorrow as wolves don't tend to kill those under suspicion already.

So Chillax dude

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

All's good Brendano. OP is fairly well laid out imo.

There's a decent indication of the roles for the village (and indeed the wolves and SK).

OP seems straightforward enough, lots of flavour, but...then I saw 'mods may have secrets' so who knows what is flavour and what might actually come into play later.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I know a secret :)

Henry WW wrote: »

Oh share!

Secrets are only good when everyone knows about them!

Henry WW wrote: »

You tease you!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Evening all.

Nice to see that accusations are flying already Never change, game. Never change :D

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Then it wouldn't be a secret.

Advertisement