Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Oisin ww is either a wolf or serial killer. I can’t tell you how I know but I do. Most will disbelief me, but I am about 82.3% certain.

source.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Roles seem pretty clear to me, it's the extras (in some cases) that are ambiguous.

What I'd really like is a list of anon accounts in the game list though :)

Hmmmm....

25% of the posts already from you, why do I have a compulsion to lynch you , like immediately.......

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Not when you slap someone from your area

You’re not from my district.

Do the wolves get the first kill in the munch tomorrow morning or do the good people in the Lynch tomorrow evening? Or is there a Lynch tonight?

Hmmmm....

25% of the posts already from you, why do I have a compulsion to lynch you , like immediately.......

Dunno. Is it based off my posts or pre-game prejudice :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Do the wolves get the first kill in the munch tomorrow morning or do the good people in the Lynch tomorrow evening? Or is there a Lynch tonight?

Seem awfully eager for the wolves info

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

OP says first action is a munch tomorrow morning, so I assume first kill is munch tomorrow 10am (unless the SK gets to act before then).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Am not sure how much of the role descriptions are just flavour or hints. I'm curious whether Crane has a power in addition to being wolfy.

Random theory, but better to put it out there than keep it to myself: possible wolf seer?

OP mentions he "knows a thing or two about x", a phrase also used to describe the village Seer. Both characters also mention having made and designed previous Hunger Games

Seem awfully eager for the wolves info

Just need to know if I have to vote for you tonight or I can leave it until tomorrow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Roles seem pretty clear to me, it's the extras (in some cases) that are ambiguous.

What I'd really like is a list of anon accounts in the game list though :)

I wondered about that myself but thought that the lack of list combined with this:
    16. Munch will take place at 10am and Lynch at 9pm. The first game action will be Monday morning. THIS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

might be deliberate and fall under the mods secrets heading.

Only joshing Dude, Oisin gets my vote until she’s gone or I’m killed

• Advertisement

Dunno. Is it based off my posts or pre-game prejudice :pac:

I guess we will find out over the coming days.....

giphy.gif

Frank WW wrote: »
    I wondered about that myself but thought that the lack of list combined with this:

What do you think this might insinuate? That there won’t be a much?

I guess we will find out over the coming days.....

giphy.gif

That we will, but I can tell you the answer already...

giphy.gif

I'm good

Only joshing Dude, Oisin gets my vote until she’s gone or I’m killed

I mean, if you've found an evil - great. But gonna need some type of info to follow you Clodagh-babes.

I mean, if you've found an evil - great. But gonna need some type of info to follow you Clodagh-babes.

A great person, or Pter, once told me you can meta in your head but not out loud.

Let the, come on and defend themselves, then we’ll see.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

What do you think this might insinuate? That there won’t be a much?

Possibly or possibly SK could strike first or munch be blocked or need to be earned or something.

A great person, or Pter, once told me you can meta in your head but not out loud.

Let the, come on and defend themselves, then we’ll see.

Oh I agree, I'd love to hear what Oisin has to say for himself.

Just a bit... early to be saying you're voting Oisin until you die - like if there was a seer peeked wolf you'd vote against them being lynched?

Game isn't binary, and decisions shouldn't be absolute. Re-evaluation is important.

What does voting for “other” mean? Voting for nobody?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Oisin ww is either a wolf or serial killer. I can’t tell you how I know but I do. Most will disbelief me, but I am about 82.3% certain.

What on earth would have you thinking that after 1 post from me? Throwing out wild accusations reeks of wolf to me, or possibly a task. Lay out your argument against me so I can defend this outrageous claim!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

WW Liam awoke covered in sweat after hearing what he believed was a cannon being shot. It had been quite a deep slumber he had been partaking in and he had endured nightmares throughout. He looked all around him and quickly surmised that he was no longer in Quantico. A cold hard circular cement structure lay beneath him and when he rose to his feet Liam realized that he was not alone. Many others were standing upon identical structures.

He didn't recognize any of them unfortunately. Grank, Clodagh, Oisin, these names all meant nothing to him. It seems that his former FBI cohorts Pter, sKeith and Tusk among others had been replaced by a whole new group, all of whom had the initials WW emblazoned on their forheads. Liam did however suspect that the latter of those could indeed be one of this new group as one of them was already shouting thanks to others as they stood waiting for some sort of signal.

BOOM! another cannon shot he wondered as all the others sprinted away from their perches. Still a little confused and still not sure where he was or why the rest of his FBI buddies were nowhere to be seen, Liam decided to back away into the trees nearby. From their he thought it best to observe the others actions further before deciding should he follow their lead. Be they friend or foe, he simply did not know yet.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I see Gabriel is boosting his post count by asking people for their opinions but not giving his own.

As for your post to me, I happened to be online when the thread opened but it’s a Sunday and I am out and about so will be on properly later

Lots of eager Day 0 posters asking lots of questions. Could be a good thing I suppose but don't think anyone will have decent answers to those questions just yet. The subject to change munch thing to me reads like SK and Wolves competing over the first kill but there could be more mechanics at play that I don't know.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Frank WW wrote:

Could be a wolves sk task off for the munch.

Doris WW wrote: »
    I see Gabriel is boosting his post count by asking people for their opinions but not giving his own.

As for your post to me, I happened to be online when the thread opened but it’s a Sunday and I am out and about so will be on properly later

That's just patently untrue Doris Day, I've given plenty of opinions.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    What on earth would have you thinking that after 1 post from me? Throwing out wild accusations reeks of wolf to me, or possibly a task. Lay out your argument against me so I can defend this outrageous claim!

I’ll be honest I hadn’t realised you’d posted so it had nothing to do with your post, although I will be looking at that now.

I find your outrageous response to my accusation outrageous and even more damning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

That we will, but I can tell you the answer already...

giphy.gif

I'm good

I'm also good
    giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5ceab2dc65444f783600eb95&rid=giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

I’ll be honest I hadn’t realised you’d posted so it had nothing to do with your post, although I will be looking at that now.

I find your outrageous response to my accusation outrageous and even more damning.

So what on earth were you basing it on?

I'm also good

Village core starts here so:
    Gabriel
    Holly

:D

I'm also good
    giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5ceab2dc65444f783600eb95&rid=giphy.gif

Gifs it is so

tenor.gif?itemid=5583012

• Advertisement

Mission accomplished Clodagh thought to themself. If they was going to have a silly name then at last they’ll be kept busy being outraged and not question the gender of who they were.

Now then, onto the real task at hand, the secret mission they had been handed. One person in this room had already started the impersonation so he couldn’t delay any more. Cannon didn’t scare them as they crept up behind. They had to get close enough for a potential mind melt but not too close as to being detected.

Clodagh sat back on their haunches, trying to figure out if this was the one and if so, friend or foe. What was that odor in the air they could smell, was it Skunk odor?

Advertisement