Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request for Golfers

Options
  • 20-05-2019 11:50pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1

Hi there my name is Amber as part of a university project i need to collect the email of golfers who would be willing to take part in a survey about golf. If interested please message me or reply to this thread. Many thanks!

Comments

Amber121 wrote: »
    Hi there my name is Amber as part of a university project i need to collect the email of golfers who would be willing to take part in a survey about golf. If interested please message me or reply to this thread. Many thanks!

What sort of survey?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,087 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Sure, PM me with details

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭pakman

Sure send on via PM

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

1st post and you want emails? Bank account details too?

Here's an idea. Put your survey together on Survey Monkey as everyone else does, post the link, I'll consider it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Registering a New Account to Circumvent a Ban
    - This will get all accounts site-banned.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Guys, i hope you haven't sent on any details to this poster, they are spamming threads all over the golf forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement