Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham Hotspur CL final - pub to watch

Options
  • 10-05-2019 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭

Is there many Tottenham fans in Galway? Where are you watching final on June 1st?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

All of the united fans will be supporting spurs so yes :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Paddico

Only all Galway United fans over here JobeenFitz. Wear maroon and you can sit with us

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

My son is a Pool fan. I watched Pool v Spurs in the Merlin bar with him and ten thousand other pool fans a few weeks back. Couldn't do that to myself again for the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

The Merlin wouldnt be a place that springs to mind for a game. Also many students go there from GMIT. They've have done a great job merging the locals and welcoming the students. Try somewhere closer to town, town will be crazy in most of the main spots so get in early.

Advertisement