Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW38 Captain

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

On mane but still debating kun, sterling, pogba

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Anyone considering Vardy as a differential? They are at home and Chelsea probably have no interest today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Arnie has been one of the banes of my season he gets one last shot at redemption today as I fancy plenty of goals in that game as opposed to city or pool neither of which are likely to run riot I feel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Arnie has been one of the banes of my season he gets one last shot at redemption today as I fancy plenty of goals in that game as opposed to city or pool neither of which are likely to run riot I feel

I think there will be 3/4/5 goals in Pool game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,543 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Aguero away form is concerning. Leaning towards Mané.
    9 points in the last away game. Although I do agree he is a different beast in Manchester.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Tempted to go with Wilson or Vardy over Aguero.

Have lot of ground to make up so need to do something different!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Tempted to go with Wilson or Vardy over Aguero.

Have lot of ground to make up so need to do something different!

Go for it I'd say if you have to catch. Aguero hasn't done much away from home anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

dsmythy wrote: »
    Go for it I'd say if you have to catch. Aguero hasn't done much away from home anyway.

Think Wilson has easier fixture but Vardy could get onto a tired Chelsea team.

I'm not sure but I'll have to decide quickly ha.

Have it on Wilson atm!

Advertisement