Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LGFA Current Rule Book

• 11-05-2019 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi there,

There doesn't seem to be a separate forum for LGFA so I'm popping this here.

Is there an up do date version of the playing rules available in digital format. There was a card given this evening in a club game that we are looking to have recended or downgraded. (Not sure which word is technically correct or if they cover the same thing!?)

We have 24 hours to appeal and I just can't seem to find an up to date version online. I am aware that there were rule changes this year and therefore the rule numbers must also have changed. I want to make sure of this in case the appeal is thrown out over an incorrect quote.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

I am aware that every club should have a playing guide but we are having difficulty locating one and again it may be the version before the rule change.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5 mykidtractor

Hi there,

Is there an up do date version of the playing rules available in digital format. There was a card given this evening in a club game that we are looking to have recended or downgraded. (Not sure which word is technically correct or if they cover the same thing!?)

We have 24 hours to appeal and I just can't seem to find an up to date version online. I am aware that there were rule changes this year and therefore the rule numbers must also have changed. I want to make sure of this in case the appeal is thrown out over an incorrect quote.

I am aware that every club should have a playing guide but we are having difficulty locating one and again it may be the version before the rule change.

Google Lgfa Official guide 2019 it is on the lgfa website. It is available in pdf format to download. You will also need to look at specific coda rules which are in section 3 of the 2019 official guide.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5 mykidtractor

Hi there,

Google Lgfa Official guide 2019 it is on the lgfa website. It is available in pdf format to download. You will also need to look at specific coda rules which are in section 3 of the 2019 official guide.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭flandabieduzie

Thanks so much.

Advertisement