Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LMS 2018/19

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,339 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

It's been a huge amount of fun the whole way through but it's gonna take me a long long time to get over that decision not to bring Salah in lol

Well done the final 3 and best of luck to ye all for the final 2 gameweeks :D

Oh and see you next year for another tilt at the title :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Missing Links

Are the 3 of us ok with the 1 (€250),2 (€100),3 (€40) split?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Yes for me

• Registered Users Posts: 32,809 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I haven’t seen any mutual confirmation on this so at the mo I wont be considering any split a runner.

CSF wrote: »
    I haven’t seen any mutual confirmation on this so at the mo I wont be considering any split a runner.

I'd best say yes for me for the avoidance of doubt!Inote that Necronomicon thanked my 'split' post above so I suppose for certainty all we need is a 'yes for me' from him.

Now back to the transfer quandry!

• Advertisement

I'd best say yes for me for the avoidance of doubt!Inote that Necronomicon thanked my 'split' post above so I suppose for certainty all we need is a 'yes for me' from him.

Now back to the transfer quandry!

Yup that’s exactly what we need. Just to clarify if there is a split I’ll be doing all payments at the end of the season rather than doing 3 runs of it after each person is knocked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Sorry for being lazy, had intended my thumbs up to be confirmation!

So everyone is in by the sounds of it?

On mobile so no table, but looks Missing Links is safe barring something disastrous :

Missing Links: 34 (Ryan, GerryD, Rashford Sterling(c)

Adpro: 17 (Ryan, Laporte, GerryD, Sterling(c), Vardy

Me: 13 (Leno, David Luiz, Sterling(c), Hazard, Rashford, Vardy

All my hopes on Eden!

Going to be a close one! I would make me favourite to go.

• Advertisement

I may not have a playing goalkeeper! Hopefully Emery isn't feeling too sentimental about Cech in his last game. I think our head to head will be decided at Stamford Bridge, Hazard versus GerryD!

Not counting any chickens...hoping that either Rashford or Gerry D don't play with Rondon sitting on the bench.

2 Haz assists and a Luiz goal makes it fairly certain that i’m finished!

As long as Laporte doesn't go nuts this evening!

Looks like 52, 48, 43 with me out. I got closer than I thought I would Yesterday!! Best of luck to the 2 lads in the final.

AdpRo wrote: »
    Looks like 52, 48, 43 with me out. I got closer than I thought I would Yesterday!! Best of luck to the 2 lads in the final.

Hard luck AdpRo...great comeback...I was sweating when Man City got 2 late corners and Laporte was up for them!

Me too, was keeping an eye on BBC and started to get nervous when I saw that Laporte had assisted - hard luck AdpRo!

-4!!Best of luck Necronomicon.

Ditto! I was hesitant but having a general idea of your squad from previous GWs, I had a feeling you'd do likewise between possible injury/suspension :)

I'm going to be on an 11 hour flight today and will miss all the action, however :(

Good luck ML!

On a wing and a -4 player;)

• Advertisement

Congrats to Necromonicon who I believe got the job done today.

I'll be in touch over the course of the week to collect people's details (same goes for anyone who won money in any league I run) with a view to doing one payment run for everyone next weekend.

As usual, the option will be there for everyone who won money to pay their entry for next season out of their winnings, and save the hassle of paying in July.

Will be running this again when the site goes up next year, there will be first refusal for anyone who was in this year, but it'll be a pretty short one (I'm thinking a week).

Well done Necronomicon...you'll no doubt be up in the air ;)

Many thanks for running this fantastic comp CSF and thanks to all who compiled the tables throughout the season.

As runner-up 2 years on the trot,I'll be back to try and reach the holy grail in August.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Congratulations Necro and commiserations to Missing Links, losing finalist two years in a row. Thanks to CSF for running it again, I'll be back next season for sure.

Can't believe I've gone and won it! Having an otherwise mediocre season so this was a lovely distraction from the humdrum of looking at my OR week in and out. Thanks CSF for organising, and to all who did the tables throughout.

Hard luck ML, see you in the 19/20 edition!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Can't believe I've gone and won it

Neither can the rest of us :pac:

Congrats Necro!

Opening this up now for 19/20 (we can open up a thread whenever), until 23:59 July 8th I’ll open it up just to people who were in last year and then I’ll open up whatever spots are left.

Trying to make this as time efficient a venture as possible, so I can ask 2 things:
    1) If you weren’t in last year, can you wait until July 9th to PM me about it. I’m not running a waiting list in advance for any remaining places.
    2) Price of entry is 10 euro.

No changes to the rules from last year. Prize stays winner takes all but like the last 2 years people can arrange splits with each other whatever way suits them.

In like Flynn.

Will you call the league ‘last man standing 10’ so we can differ it from others ?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Boots234

Count me in

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

CSF
    klopparama
    Boots234
    F1ngers - 17919

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,493 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I'm in again.

Advertisement