Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Yes the English defence league are world renowned for their pedophilic rape gang's ... Not

Yes they are actually.

https://malatesta32.wordpress.com/2014/11/19/updated-edl-nonce-list/

Here you will find a list (along with links to local media reports) of EDL members who have been convicted of offences from indecent exposure towards children, all the way to rape and murder of children.

How do you defend that one, chum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

batgoat wrote: »
    More interesting aspect is you've literally registered to engage in threads about Tommy Robinson and express racist views.... You're really reinforcing what Robinson's follower base is...

Bahahaha racist views. What race.

The lefties here dont even know what there talking about anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

batgoat wrote: »
    More interesting aspect is you've literally registered to engage in threads about Tommy Robinson and express racist views.... You're really reinforcing what Robinson's follower base is...

Strange that, innit guv?

Rereg obviously...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,445 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

gaelwave wrote: »
    Are you insinuating that that it's an insult to be asked if you are a leftie activist?

Im saying its silly, childish would probably be a more accurate description.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭Odhinn

I'd hardly say he is a violent man.
    Any video I've seen him involved in a fight was when he is defending himself from attacks

He was/is a member of the Luton "crew" and his name "Tommy Robinson" is taken from one of its leading members.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Charles Ingles

Faugheen wrote: »
    Yes they are actually.

https://malatesta32.wordpress.com/2014/11/19/updated-edl-nonce-list/

Here you will find a list (along with links to local media reports) of EDL members who have been convicted of offences from indecent exposure towards children, all the way to rape and murder of children.

How do you defend that one, chum?
    No defending that.
    Im shocked not that I would assume the average edl member is an upstanding member of society.
    Maybe this is the reason Tommy Robinson distanced himself from the edl.
    My point was there is a major problem with rape gangs in the UK that nobody wants to talk about

Odhinn wrote: »
    He was/is a member of the Luton "crew" and his name "Tommy Robinson" is taken from one of its leading members.

The man has transformed from a football hooligan to the voice of a disaffected nation he has a huge fan base

The man has transformed from a football hooligan to the voice of a disaffected nation he has a huge fan base

He's a widely despised loud mouth gobsh/te.

No defending that.
    Im shocked not that I would assume the average edl member is an upstanding member of society.
    Maybe this is the reason Tommy Robinson distanced himself from the edl.
    My point was there is a major problem with rape gangs in the UK that nobody wants to talk about

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/176587/Paedo-rap-for-EDL-leader

Nope, Stephen just doubled down and claimed one of his mates was being 'stitched up'.

He's a widely despised loud mouth gobsh/te.

By some.
    Nelson Mandela a freedom fighter to me.
    And some called him a terrorist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭Odhinn

*snicker

We'll see how many votes he gets.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/176587/Paedo-rap-for-EDL-leader

Nope, Stephen just doubled down and claimed one of his mates was being 'stitched up'.
    Stitch ups do happen.
    Look at the Garda and the McCabe smearing

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Isco

Great seeing that twat get embarrassed

By some.
    Nelson Mandela a freedom fighter to me.
    And some called him a terrorist

By many! He is the laughing stock of warrington at the moment, "low life scum bag" is probably the nicest thing i have heard him called so far.

By many! He is the laughing stock of warrington at the moment, "low life scum bag" is probably the nicest thing i have heard him called so far.

Where you getting this information?

Where you getting this information?

Warrington.

Warrington.

He must have some sort of support base or he wouldn't run?

Stitch ups do happen.
    Look at the Garda and the McCabe smearing

Unbelieveable.

You have facts presented right in front of you and you still sympathise with the paedo-sympathiser, who is against all paedo's but only if the paedo's are associated with a particular religion.

Unbelieveable.

You have facts presented right in front of you and you still sympathise with the paedo-sympathiser, who is against all paedo's but only if the paedo's are associated with a particular religion.
    Do you sympathise with Garda McCabe

Oh I'm sure some of the local lower IQ oiks will vote for him, but from.what I'm seeing/hearing, the majority don't want him around and wish he would head back south and run in his own locality.

• Advertisement

Oh I'm sure some of the local lower IQ oiks will vote for him, but from.what I'm seeing/hearing, the majority don't want him around and wish he would head back south and run in his own locality.

What candidate is expected to top the pole

What candidate is expected to top the pole

I dont know i havent taken much interest thus far, didn't even know he was running up this way until i heard what happened today from friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭enricoh

He exposed an almost industrial scale of child grooming by pakistani gangs in the uk.
    When no one in power or the media wanted to know about it.
    So hes done more of worth than any politician hes running against.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Unbelieveable.

I wouldn't take any notice of Charles. He was downplaying the racist taxi incident last week. Big Gemma O'Doherty fan aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Hitch2222

I think it's quite clear that Charles Ingles is likely trolling at this stage.
    No interest in engaging in honest intellectual discourse, clear avoidance in engaging when question, my advice to those inadvertently feeding this poster is that you're simply best to avoid.
    Nothing valuable will come from engaging with someone who either truly holds these opinions or is simply deceptive in their true intentions to engage in conversation.

enricoh wrote: »
    He exposed an almost industrial scale of child grooming by pakistani gangs in the uk.

That's why I admire him so much

enricoh wrote: »

All while over-seeing a group full of paedos, which he stood by and said nothing about.

Why are the Pakistani gangs different to the EDL ones?

I'll give you a clue. The men involved in the Pakistani gangs are a little bit more brown than he is.

Hitch2222 wrote: »
    I think it's quite clear that Charles Ingles is likely trolling at this stage.
    No interest in engaging in honest intellectual discourse, clear avoidance in engaging when question, my advice to those inadvertently feeding this poster is that you're simply best to avoid.
    Nothing valuable will come from engaging with someone who either truly holds these opinions or is simply deceptive in their true intentions to engage in conversation.

You have a fairly high opinion of yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

All while over-seeing a group full of paedos, which he stood by and said nothing about.

Why are the Pakistani gangs different to the EDL ones?

I'll give you a clue. The men involved in the Pakistani gangs are a little bit more brown than he is.

Also a bit of a leap to claim he exposed them...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭h2005

Was there a reason why he changed his name?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement