Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Semi Solid Flooring

Options
  • 30-04-2019 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭

Am looking to replace laminate flooring in hall, sitting and playroom with semi solid flooring.

Only place have looked so far is B&Q. Where else would people suggest I check? Would prefer to see the actually floor rather then buy online.

Also is it easy enough to fit yourself?

Would be looking at roughly 50sq mts in total.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭antiskeptic

TRS30 wrote: »
    Am looking to replace laminate flooring in hall, sitting and playroom with semi solid flooring.

Only place have looked so far is B&Q. Where else would people suggest I check? Would prefer to see the actually floor rather then buy online.

Also is it easy enough to fit yourself?

Would be looking at roughly 50sq mts in total.

You could try woodfloorwarehouse. A UK company but their prices are very competitive by the looks of it. B&Q definitely are not.

They send you small samples for something like 99p each

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭tenbob1

What part of the country are you based in ? Small samples of real wood flooring are pretty useless, I can point you in the right direction to see some decent displays.

~tb

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

tenbob1 wrote: »
    What part of the country are you based in ? Small samples of real wood flooring are pretty useless, I can point you in the right direction to see some decent displays.

~tb

North County Dublin.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭tenbob1

Try Bearfoot Marketing, 12 Knockmitten Ln, Western Industrial Estate, Dublin 12

They have a massive display, I am unsure if they will supply you directly but they will certainly point you in the direction of a retailer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

tenbob1 wrote: »
    Try Bearfoot Marketing, 12 Knockmitten Ln, Western Industrial Estate, Dublin 12

They have a massive display, I am unsure if they will supply you directly but they will certainly point you in the direction of a retailer.

Thanks, will get in touch with them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement