Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DEGIRO Costs

• 30-04-2019 11:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

HI,
    So I have set up a DEGIRO account and plan on buying the following shares Id really appreciate it if someone could calculate my costs:

Share Cost per share # Shares Cost $
    VSTM 2.23 500 1115
    Cleavland Cliffs 9.87 100 987
    Sensus Healthcare 6.5 100 650

Macy's 24.09 50 1204.5
    AT^T 30.88 50 1544

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

degiro will calculate the costs for you, just perform the buy process but dont submit it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Irishder

degiro will calculate the costs for you, just perform the buy process but dont submit it.

Thanks just waiting on my account to be activated to transfer funds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭redlead

Irishder wrote: »
    HI,
    So I have set up a DEGIRO account and plan on buying the following shares Id really appreciate it if someone could calculate my costs:

Share Cost per share # Shares Cost $
    VSTM 2.23 500 1115
    Cleavland Cliffs 9.87 100 987
    Sensus Healthcare 6.5 100 650

Macy's 24.09 50 1204.5
    AT^T 30.88 50 1544

Vstm is a right punt. That price is liable to go anywhere when the Q2 results come out later this week. It's been very volatile.

redlead wrote: »
    Vstm is a right punt. That price is liable to go anywhere when the Q2 results come out later this week. It's been very volatile.

Yeah still in two minds. By the time i get the account verified it will probably be next week so not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing. Time will tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭redlead

Irishder wrote: »
    Yeah still in two minds. By the time i get the account verified it will probably be next week so not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing. Time will tell.

I'm tempted to put a cheeky small punt on it but its not based on any real logic other than the share price goes all over the place and you could make a big return. When I look into it I don't see why the analysts are so bullish. They look to have a mediocre enough product in a market where there are two other competitors more established with very similar products. They also don't seem to be doing a great job marketing it. All my instincts are saying this is going to be trading for cents in a years time. I love a quick buck though :-)

• Advertisement

redlead wrote: »
    I'm tempted to put a cheeky small punt on it but its not based on any real logic other than the share price goes all over the place and you could make a big return. When I look into it I don't see why the analysts are so bullish. They look to have a mediocre enough product in a market where there are two other competitors more established with very similar products. They also don't seem to be doing a great job marketing it. All my instincts are saying this is going to be trading for cents in a years time. I love a quick buck though :-)

My thinking is it's ripe for a takeover and that's why the analysts are bullish. Again no data to back it up just a thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭nailer54321

I have a basic Degiro account and have been trading for a while now, mainly just buying/selling on the US stock exchange. I would like to start trading in covered calls, is anybody trading covered calls with a Degiro account? I am looking at this but will have to upgrade my account to an active account. I would like to know is there any extra fees associated with this account except the that you would occure while trading covered calls, also will the fees for buying normal shares stay the same. I'm not sure if I explained myself very well, but basically I would like to know if I upgrade my account to an active account but only trade occasionally due i incure any extra costs with this type of account. Thanks for you help.

Advertisement